Oh, my god.
我的天
Holy shit, oh.
见鬼
What are -- what are these things?!
这都是些啥啊
Do I look like I know?
你看我像是知道吗
Last thing I remember, I was, ugh, in a cave
记忆中的最后一件事 就是我在一个洞里
looking at some wet egg and -- oh, that probably did it.
看着某个湿漉漉的蛋 啊 那可能就是它干的
I told you not to look at that egg!
我跟你说过别看那个蛋了
I-it was too wet.
它太湿了
You don't get to tell me what to look at.
轮不到你来告诉我该看什么
I've seen your Pornhub account.
我都看过你的Pornhub账号♥了
Also, who makes a Pornhub account?
话说谁会注册Pornhub账号♥啊
The algorithm learns your preferences better that way.
那样更有利于算法学习你的偏好
Plus if you get in kind of a cool enough relationship,
而且 如果你和另一半是那种酷酷的关系
you can sort of follow each other
还可以在P站上互关一下
and check out each other's kinks, you know?
了解了解彼此的癖好之类的
Alright, god damn, sold.
好吧 服了 我信了
How do we get out of here? Morty, relax.
我们怎么才能离开这里 放轻松 Morty
They're face-hugging parasites.
他们只是抱脸寄生虫
I don't think their society's gonna be that hard to navigate.
我估计他们的社会不难驾驭
Okay, yeah, this might be a little harder than I thought.
好吧 可能比我想得要难一点
Holy shit, they've got an m&m's store.
天呐 他们还有M&M豆专营店
This is bad, Rick. Th-th-th-th-this is really bad.
这不好 Rick 这这这简直太糟糕了
Just be cool, Morty.
冷静 Morty
All we gotta do is blend in, find our ship,
我们要做的只是混进去 找到飞船
and get the fuck outta here.
然后赶紧撤
Alright, Morty, here's the plan, put this back on your face.
Morty 这样 把这个戴回你的脸上
I-I'm not putting that back on my face! Relax. It's dead.
我才不戴这个 没事 它已经死了
Okay, now it's dead.
好吧 这回是死的了
Come on, hurry up.
快点儿
Rick, I-it's bleeding.
Rick 它在淌血
I-it's bleeding acid.
它 它在淌酸
Alright, well, that should be the last of it.
啊 没事 应该是最后一点儿了
If not, then just gimme two tugs on the arm.
如果还有 再拽它两下触手
Seems like a self-destructive life cycle.
看起来他们属于自毁型生命循环
Is that gonna happen to us?
我们也会自毁吗
You feel an egg in your stomach?
你能感到肚子里有颗蛋吗
No. Well, glass half full.
没有 那就往好了想
How's it going? 'sup.
最近好吗 过得怎样
Glory to Glorzo. Totally.
荣耀属于Glorzo 当然
Love Glorzo.
吾爱Glorzo
Glorzo is peace.
Glorzo即是和平
Peace is Glorzo.
和平即是Glorzo
Wow, just cogs in the machine, y'know?
这就像大机器里的小螺丝钉们
Ma-makes you think -- yeah, I'm sure you'll make this
会让你想 没错 确实会让你想把这些
into a beautiful short film that your parents'll pay for,
拍成一部你♥爸♥妈愿意掏钱的优秀短篇电影
Morty, but right now, we really just need to find my ship.
但是现在 Morty 我们真的只需要找到飞船
You sure you're not just jealous?
你确定你不是在嫉妒吗
Looks like I'm kind of a celebrity around here.
我似乎是这儿的名人
The future is Glorzo!
未来属于Glorzo
Oh, my god. I was just reading you.
天呐 刚刚我还读到了你
Congratulations on making it into print media.
恭喜你啊 荣登纸媒
Real bright future there.
真是前途光明
Honestly, it's shocking to see the two of you together.
说真的 看到你俩一块儿出现我挺惊讶的
Because we're both geniuses?
因为我们都是天才吗
No, because I've seen your videos,
不是 因为我看过你的视频
and you make me fuckin' sick.
你♥他♥妈♥的让我很不舒服
Fix him.
修理他
Glory to Glorzo.
荣耀属于Glorzo
Sir, you shouldn't wander off like that.
长官 您不应该这样到处闲逛
We've been looking all over for you.
我们一直在找您
The project is ready for your approval.
那个项目正在等您批准
Sir, is this man bothering you?
长官 这个人是在打扰您吗
Um, no, h-he's fine.
没有 他 他挺好的
Uh, what -- what project?
什 什么项目
Jesus christ, who the fuck was I?
老天 我他妈到底是谁啊
Here's a scientific fact I'm not allowed to say --
有个科学事实他们不让我说
Our hosts are biologically designed to incubate our eggs.
从生物学观点来看 我们寄生于宿主 是为了用他们孵蛋
If that "triggers" you, fuck off.
如果本视频冒犯到了你 那你就他妈滚吧
If it doesn't, please like and subscribe.
如果没有 请点赞并订阅
New videos every glorzday.
每天都有新视频哦
God, was I at least rich?
天 我最起码也应该有钱吧
I mean, d-d-did I at least sell out
我是说 我是不是至少能靠视频恰饭
and sell vitamins or something?
能卖♥♥出去点儿维生素啥的
Rick, I've watched enough Pornhub to know
Rick 我在Pornhub见多识广 经验颇丰
what a studio apartment looks like.
我知道有钱人的单人公♥寓♥长什么样
God damn.
操
Jesus, your Glorzo got shit done.
天 你手下的Glorzo干活真利索
My lord, we await your command.
大人 我们听候您的指令
Oh, to...
哦 是用
Shoot it? A-at people?
它来射 射人吗
Glorzo is peace.
Glorzo即是和平
All shall be made Glorzo.
万物终归Glorzo
Glory to Glorzo.
荣耀属于Glorzo
I...Did this?
这 是我♥干♥的么
You and the amazing technology you both brought us.
是你 以及你们带来的惊人科技
Yeah, makes sense.
是啊 这就说得通了
A-and where was this heading?
那 那这东西要去哪
Earth? Probably earth?
地球 大概是叫地球吗
The humans call it "earth."
人类才称之为“地球”
Yeah, well, okay, first of all, great work.
是 好 好的 首先 干得好
You guys obviously put a lot of work into this.
你们显然为此投入了大量的努力
Okay. And y'know, it shows.
嗯哼 你也懂的 显而易见
I-it really shows. But um...
一看这就是个大工程 但是
I-I've been thinking, and, you know,
我 我想的是 你明白的
Maybe we should just call this off.
也许我们应该叫停它
Sorry, is -- is there more?
抱歉 还 还有其他指示吗
Nope, nope.
没 没
I-I guess, uh, that -- that's it.
我 我想 就 就这样吧
Just don't Glorzo earth.
不要Glorzo化地球了
Just would've been nice to have heard this sooner
要是能早点儿得到这个命令就好了
before we spent all day on it.
在我们费掉一整天功夫之前
Yeah, well, I-I'm just hearing about it, too.
对 嗯 我 我也是刚得到命令
You ordered it. Right.
就是你下的命令啊 对
I-I did, and, um...
确 确实是我
I'm just saying for next time, maybe put more thought
我就这么一说 麻烦下次尽可能
into it before a whole day of --
在一整天的时间被浪费之前就
Okay, well, I'm sorry I made you do your job for a fuckin' day!
啊 好 我有错 妈的我就是让你们干了一天的活
You look like you were all really busy before I came and fuck it all up.
我赶到这里叫停一切之前 你们看起来也真♥他♥妈♥忙啊
Boy, oh boy, huh? This guy's a genius, but at --
天啊 这家伙是个天才蛤 但
But at what price, you know?
但身为天才总得付出点代价 你懂吧
Y'know, fuck you, Rick!
你知道吗 我去你大爷的 Rick
Who's...Rick?
Rick 是谁
Yeah, well, if we're free to ask questions,
好吧 如果我们可以随便问问题
why haven't you blinked, uh, for 20 minutes,
为什么你20分钟 呃 都没有眨一下眼
And why, uh, doesn't your mouth move when you talk?
并且 为什么 呃 你说话的时候嘴巴都不动
Ah, geez, look at me.
啊 天呐 看看我
I-I feel down on -- on -- on the floor.
我 我掉在地 地 地上了
Oh, let -- let me, uh, help -- help you out here, buddy.
喔 让 让我 呃 帮 帮一下你 兄弟
Ah, thanks, man. Thanks, pal. That's right.
啊 谢谢老哥 谢了哥们 这才像话
I'm right back where -- where -- right back in the saddle here.
我这下就回 回 回到正轨了
Alright, fuck it, run.
好吧 去他妈的 快跑
I-I hate this! I hate all of this!
我 我讨厌这玩意 我讨厌这的一切
Yeah, yeah, keep that feedback coming, Morty.
行 行 保持这种反馈源源不断 Morty
It can only help.
真的有帮到呢
Oh, aw, man! Shit.
喔 天呐 操
How big is this city?!
这座城到底建得有多大
I know, it's like pick a lane. Are you face huggers or industrialists?
就是说啊 你们自己二选一也得选好吧 是当抱人脸的虫子还是当基建狂魔
Damn, feels kinda good when there's no guilt, huh?
我去 负罪感全无的情况还真有点儿爽 是吧
Yeah, it's -- it's like in "star wars."
是 就 就像是在《星球大战》里一样
Yeah, just like in "star wars."
没错 就像是在《星球大战》里
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表