**Don't let it go*
*也别放弃
**Nobody's right*
*人无完人
Oh, hi, Jessica.
啊 嗨 Jessica
Hey, I'm sorry I brushed you off the other day.
抱歉那天我都没搭理你
I was just trying to be cool --
我只是想拽得酷酷地
Oh, I don't even know what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说啥呢
But... you seem different.
但是 你看着和以前不一样了
Like you finally found yourself.
感觉你终于找到自己了
Yeah. I -- I guess I have.
是啊 我猜我是找到了吧
That's good to hear. I like who you found.
听见你这么说可真好 我喜欢你找到的那人
Yeah. Yeah, I do, too.
是 对啊 我也是呢
Looking forward to seeing more.
我期待能看到更多哦
I'll see you tomorrow, Morty.
明天见哦 Morty
Yeah. Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.
好啊 行啊 明天见吧
How's it going?
怎么样啊
Y'know, it was fun, Rick. Real fun.
你知道的 挺开心的 Rick 真的开心
Y'know I-I-I definitely sowed those oats.
你也知道 我确实放纵了自己 播撒了激♥情♥无数
But I think you invented a little lesson for me along the way
但我想是你用这方式 给我上了一路的课
Living without consequences is great,
活着而无需承担后果是挺好的
but then I started wondering...
但是渐渐地我也开始困惑
what am I living for?
我到底为什么而活
What am I building?
我在建造什么
If I'm always looking back, I'm never looking ahead.
如果我总是回头 就没法再向前看
And then it hit me.
然后我突然明白
We are who we are because of consequences.
正是种种后果造就了我们自身
You can't live without consequences, y'know?
其实活着就不能摒弃那些后果 你知道吗
You feel me?
你懂我的意思吗
That's a beautiful thought, Morty, but, uh, no.
想法不错 Morty 但是 呃 你想多了
There were definitely consequences.
后果是绝对有的
What're-What-What are you talking about?
你你你在说什么
I mean. You did everything you did.
我的意思是 你做了所有你做了的事
It all happened.
它们都发生了
No. But the -- the respawn button.
不 但那个 那个重生按钮
The The doover. It's not a doover.
就是那个 重新来过 才不是重新来过
You just did it. Over and over.
你只是做了 一遍又一遍
What are you saying? W-What did you do?
你在说什么 你做了什么
I think it's more appropriate to ask what did you do?
我认为这个问题更适合我问你 你做了什么
You see, Morty, you weren't saving your place and going back.
听着 Morty 你不可能保存状态 回到过去
I don't respect time travel.
我看不起时间旅行
If "Ant Man and the Wasp" can do it, I'm not interested.
那是《蚁人2》能做到的事 我没兴趣
It wasn't so much a do-over
这并不是什么重新来过
as it was isolating a moment in time, splitting your probable selves,
而是在时间轨道上定格一瞬 分♥裂♥出瞬时副本
and shunting you into a near-duplicate, equally probable reality,
读档时 把你转轨到几近复刻的等概率现实中
transporting you into it at the moment of parallel determination.
传入你的时机 就是瞬时副本所在的那个时刻
Pretty nifty. Time crystals are a bitch and a half,
够炫技吧 虽然时间水晶很难搞定
but the only real hitch is that there was already a you
但是真正难点在于 在每个可能的维度里
in each probable dimension.
都已经有了一个你
So we had to solve for that.
所以我们得解决这个问题
That's right, you little bitch!
是的 小混♥蛋♥
It's "The Prestige"! You "Prestige'd" yourself!
这就是《致命魔术》 你《致命魔术》了你自己
Rick, how many did I kill? You tell me, Morty.
Rick 我杀了多少个 你说呢 Morty
Every time you reset to smell Jessica's hair,
你有多少次为了闻Jessica的头发
every time you relived a satisfying fart,
为了重温一个满意的屁而读档
that's how many Mortys you've incinerated,
就有多少Morty为你化成灰烬
you greedy little junkie.
你个贪得无厌的瘾君子
Oh, God -- even those times when I --
天哪 就连那些我在
Especially those times.
尤其是那些时刻
It's over, Morty. Feel this.
都结束了 Morty 用心感受
Take this in. This is God.
好好领会 这就是神
Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh -- Why would you do this?
为为为什么你要这样做
My hands are clean, Morty. I gave you a choice.
我的双手是干净的 Morty 我给过你选择
You could listen to me explain,
你可以选择听我讲讲原理
in great scientific detail, how it all works...
说点科学细节 这是怎么运作的之类的
or you could have fun.
你也可以选择玩得开心
Did you have fun, Morty?
玩得开心吗 Morty
Is this because of the vat?
这些都是因为那个酸缸吗
No. I'm sorry.
才不是 我错了行吗
I'm afraid it's too late for that, Morty.
恐怕太迟了 Morty
What's done is done, but it can end.
覆水难收 但是这一切可以结束
The original split is still timestamped.
第一次分♥裂♥的时间戳还在
I can make it so those Mortys never existed at all,
我可以让那些Morty们从未存在过
make them purely theoretical.
让他们只活在理论自洽里
Oh, God. What do I do?
天哪 我该做什么
I think it's clear you've done enough.
你做得显然够多的了
Tell me how, Rick! Tell me how I save those Mortys!
告诉我 Rick 告诉我我该怎么救那些Morty们
You live with the consequences.
你得承担后果
Those things happened somewhere,
虽然那些事情发生在其他维度
but you can merge the probable realities
但是你可以融合所有可能的现实
so that only one Morty did them.
这样就是一个Morty做了所有事
Just do it.
就这么办吧
Alright, lemme just sync these up
好的 让我先来同步一下
and get you back to your dimension.
然后把你送回你本来的维度
Wait, so -- so you're not even my Rick?
等下 所 所以你甚至都不是我的原装Rick吗
Then -- Then why do you know about the vat?
那 那你怎么会知道那个缸的事情
Every Rick has a vat!
所有Rick都有个缸
Well, Morty, I'd say
好吧 Morty 我得说
we've invented a little honesty today.
我们今天确实发明了一点坦诚对吧
How about you? I don't deserve this.
你觉得呢 我不该承受这些
I was just having fun.
我只是想玩得开心
So was Jeffrey Dahmer.
Jeffrey Dahmer连环杀人的时候也是这么想的
Speaking of, time to pay the piper.
说到这 既然快活过了 是时候付钱了
Morty Smith.
Morty Smith
Come out with your hands up, you sick fuck
举起双手走出来 你这个变♥态♥臭逼
We're also fine with just shooting you
我们也很乐意直接开枪
if you wanna suicide by cop.
如果你想来个找警♥察♥自杀的话
What? What is this?
什么 这是怎么了
Wow. Looks like a SWAT Team,
哇 看上去来了一支特种部队
some drug dealers,
一些毒贩
some grassroots MeToo activists, the ACLU --
一些MeToo运动的基层参与者 还有美国公民自♥由♥联盟
Jesus, Morty, the AARP?
天 Morty 退休人员协会也来了
I don't wanna talk about it! The NAACP, GamerGate...
我不想跟你说这个 全国有色人种协进会 玩家门运动
Morty, is that Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor?
Morty 那是最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官Sonia Stomayor吗
I'm sorry! I -- I'm sorry!
对不起 我真的很抱歉
I-Is that what you want me to say?
这就是你想让我说的吗
What What do I do? Oof, well, I'm stumped.
我该怎么办 喔 这可难住我了
Seems like there's no way out of this one.
看起来这次你走投无路了
Unless...
除非
God damn it.
他妈的
Yeah, I guess it is, uh -- what did you call it?
我猜它是 呃 你管这叫什么来着
Uh, uh, "A shitty idea"?
呃 呃 “傻♥逼♥的想法”
God damn it. Say the vat is good.
他妈的 夸缸好
The vat is good.
缸真好
Kiss the vat.
亲亲缸
Do not go into that vat.
不要进那个缸
It appears to be full of acid.
缸里好像盛满了酸
It is! Please, he's just a little boy!
的确满是酸 拜托 他只是个小男孩儿
Let me talk to him. Tell him we're very upset!
让我跟他谈谈 告诉他我们很不爽
Morty, please. Step back.
Morty 拜托 退后
That vat is full of acid.
这缸盛满了酸
It'll melt you completely, leaving only your bones.
它会完全化掉你 只剩下骨头
Goddamn it! I'm sorry, what did you say?
他妈的 抱歉 你说什么
I'm going in the vat!
我要进缸了
Oh! God! Aw, I blame myself!
天 嗷 全都怪我
Oh, what a tragedy.
哦 真是个悲剧
This -- Oh, well, he's bones now.
这 哦 好吧 他现在成骨头了
I guess all debts are paid.
我想所有债都还清了
Agreed. He's definitely dead.
同意 他肯定死了
Why else would the bones come up?
不然骨头为什么会浮出来
While his actions were horrifying
虽然他的行为挺吓人
and we are well within our rights to be outraged,
我们也有权感到愤怒
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表