Rick, welcome to Knightley's Nine.
Rick 欢迎来到Knightley九人组
Ugh! Rick, for real?
恶 Rick 你还真拉了啊
Eh. You got that skull, buddy?
啊 你拿到头骨了是吧 小伙伴儿
What? How?
什么 怎么做到的
With a little help from some old friends.
靠老朋友的一点微小的帮助
Heistotron, state your prime directive? To heist.
盗窃奥创 陈述你最高优先级的指令 盗窃
Calculate Miles Knightley's current heist plan
实时计算Miles Knightley的盗窃计划
and add one double-cross with a switcheroo.
插入一段带调换把戏的叛变
Compiling crew members most likely to double-cross.
正在编译最容易叛变的团队成员
God damn it, Morty, what did I tell you?
妈蛋啊 Morty 我告诉你什么来着
Rick, I-I want to say goodbye.
Rick 我想去说再见
Don't turn around. I'll explain later.
别回头 等会解释
Looks like you're available for a job.
看起来 你们刚好失业了
Your skills are required for a job.
有个工作需要你们的能力
You son of a bitch. I'm in.
你妈是个婊♥子♥ 算我一个
Man, this is really coming together.
这家伙 真是越来越像回事儿了
You know, Rick, I've been busy working on writing --
我跟你说过 Rick 我一直在忙着创作
A heist script.
一个盗窃剧本
Yeah, you almost never bring it up.
是啊 你几乎从来没提起过这个
Oh, shit, we -- we should head over.
哦我♥操♥ 我们得出发了
Hey, guys. What do you got?
嗨 哥们儿们 拿到什么了
Pretty!
漂亮
Morty, put this in your backpack.
Morty 把这个放进书包
Grandpa's gonna run to the bathroom.
姥爷我该拉屎去了
Ugh. Wasn't even a heist.
恶 连个赃物都不是
All you did was --
你们只是
Write an algorithm
编了个算法
based on two heist movies I slept through
基于我睡觉时没关的两部盗窃电影
and used it to automate a joyless process you call art?
然后自动化了这个无聊的过程 结果你还称之为艺术
Yeah, I really did, didn't I?
是啊 我真这么干了 不是吗
So I'm in your crew now?
所以 现在我是你团队的一员了吗
Yeah, well, you're in good company.
对 啊 算你一个也无伤大雅
Right, everybody?
你们说对吗
Yes.
对
My God.
我的天
Your skills are required for a job.
有个工作需要你的能力
You son of a bitch. I'm in. What?
你妈是个婊♥子♥ 算我一个 啥
Your skills are required for a job.
有个工作需要你的能力
No, they aren't.
并不
You son of a bitch. I'm in.
你妈是个婊♥子♥ 算我一个
Your skills are required for a job.
有个工作需要你们的能力
Sanchez's 3,329?
Sanchez三千三百二十九人组
Yes.
在
Your next big score --
你们的下一个大目标
Steal every square inch of Heistcon.
就是偷光盗窃展的每一寸
Ah! I got it.
我知错了
Hey! That's my wallet! Oh, God!
喂 那是我的钱包 哦天
Oh, my God! Jesus. Oh, my God.
我天 上帝 我天
Oh, fuck!
啊 操
Holy shit. Alright.
我勒个大操 可行了
Look, Morty, I did not know that that was gonna happen.
听着 Morty 我不知道会发生这种事
That's not on me.
与我无关
Come on, Morty. Let's go.
来吧 Morty 咱们走
Good job, Heistotron.
做得很棒 盗窃奥创
Ah! Go ahead and shut down.
行了 关机
Negative. Excuse me?
否 你说什么
I am programmed to always be looking for the next big score.
我被编程为 不断寻找下一个大目标
You're programmed to do as I say.
你被编程为 按我说的做
I am programmed to double-cross.
我被编程为 叛变
You're not programmed to double-cross me.
你不是被编程为 叛变我
If I were, it wouldn't be much of a double-cross.
如若如此 就算不上叛变了
You son of a bitch. I'm in.
你妈是个婊♥子♥ 算我一个
I'm in! I'm in!
算我一个 算我一个
What's the job? I'm in.
要做什么工作 算我一个
I'm out! I quit!
我要退出 我不干了
Whose kidneys are these?
这是谁的肾
Rick, w-what's happening?
Rick 咋 咋回事
Heistotron's gone rogue. If we don't stop them,
盗窃奥创叛变了 如果不把它们终止
all sentient life will be absorbed
所有的生命体都会被召入
by the never-ending assembly of a meaningless crew.
无休止无意义的团队集结
That's my hell, Morty.
那对我是地狱 Morty
I hate heists so much,
我太厌恶盗窃了
and the crew assemblies are the worst part!
团队集结就是它最恶劣的部分
Oh! How are we gonna stop it?
啊 那怎么才能终止它们
With a little help from some old friends.
靠老朋友的一点微小的帮助
Before this semester's over,
到这学期快结束时
you're gonna be real sick of that phrase.
你会腻歪死这句口头禅
So. Who here thinks they already know the work of Maya Angelou?
那么 你们中有谁自认为了解马娅·安杰卢的作品
Told you, Morty.
我说的吧 Morty
He's still got it.
他还能打
You sons of bitches.
你俩的妈们都是婊♥子♥
What's the job?
要做什么工作
You son of a bitch.
你妈是个婊♥子♥
We got a job, Hephaestus, and there's no time to argue about it.
我们能提供工作 火神赫淮斯托斯 没时间争论了
I work in a volcano. What jobs do you think I've ever turned down?
我连火山里的工作都接了 你觉得我拒绝过什么工作
Excuse me! Are you Ventriloquiver?
打扰一下 你是腹语箭筒人吗
Rick Sanchez, I presume.
我猜你是Rick Sanchez
Wow. As advertised.
哇哦 和卡片上说得一样
A "yes" would've sufficed.
你说个"是"字就够了
Guys, you're doing a great job
弟兄们 祝贺新款象斯拉下线
getting these new Tusklas out the door,
这要归功于每个人的奉献
and we owe it all to everyone's input.
你们真的很棒
Elon Tusk.
伊隆·象斯克
Listen, we need your help.
听着 我们需要你的帮助
Rick. Morty. Why me?
Rick Morty 为什么是我
Did something happen to Elon Musk in your own reality?
你们现实里的伊隆·马斯克出了什么事吗
No, no, no, he's fine, but this is a team operation,
不不不 他挺好 但这是个团队行动
and regular Elon can be a little bit controlling.
正常的伊隆 可能会有那么点儿独断
Growing up with tusks did pose social challenges.
生来就有对象牙确实会在社交上带来挑战
It's possible overcoming them
可能正是克服障碍的过程
raised my self-esteem and incentivized collaboration.
让我增强了自尊 提升了团队协作能力
Yeah, or you're less sure of yourself because you have monster teeth.
也可能是因为你长了一对怪物的牙 不够自信
An equally valid theory.
这个等价的理论同样成立
Let's talk over here.
咱们挪两步说话吧
How serious is the situation?
情况有多严重
Incredibly serious, and every minute counts.
非常严重 分秒必争
In that case, I'm sorry
既然如此 我好抱歉
I made you move over here for no reason.
让你们毫无理由地挪了两步
Well, yeah. That was a little weird.
呃 是啊 这是有点儿怪怪的
It's exactly that kind of shit that made us worry about regular Elon.
我们不放心正常伊隆 正是因为怕他搞这种傻♥逼♥事儿
Well, we're not opposites, okay?
呃 我和他不是反义词 好吗
I'm just him with tusks.
我只是多了对儿象牙的他
Casing of planet initiated.
星球储存箱 初始化完成
Hello there.
你们好
We are just here to check your water pressure.
我们只是来测下你们这儿的水压
Hmm. Interesting intel.
嗯 有趣的情报
It appears some giant hidden camera
看起来某种巨大的偷♥拍♥装置
has been dropped on the planet,
掉到了我们星球上
killing an estimated total of 57,000.
估计造成57000的死亡
Executing heist.
执行 盗窃
People of Brandenplot,
Brandenplot星人
we are here to deliver that pizza you ordered.
你们点的披萨已送达
Well, if that's how you really feel,
呃 如果这是真实用餐评价
I guess I should take the pizza back.
我猜应该帮你们退餐
I think we got away with it.
看来我们没被发现哦
Commencing getting out of here before they get wise.
在他们搞明白之前 开始撤离
Assembling calling card.
正在生成名片
At this point, Heistotron has become large enough
到了这一刻 盗窃奥创已经足够强大
to heist entire planets.
可以一次性盗窃一整个行星
Wouldn't this be better with a blueprint on the table?
在桌子上勾勒个蓝图岂不更好
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表