Morty, the moral of this story is bros rescue dragons.
Morty 故事的主旨其实是兄弟协力救龙
Balthromaw, by soul bonding with multiple riders,
茅彻 你与多位驾驭者灵魂相绑
you have violated the treaty between dragon and mankind.
违背了龙与人类的契约
The Dragonarchy sentences you to hang by the neck until dead.
龙君判你被吊着脖子 直到吊死
On the count of three.
数到三就执行
One Dragonarchy,
一龙君
two Dragonarchy,
二龙君
2 1/2 -- I just wanted to make sure --
二点五 我只是想确定
three!
三
Grandpa Rick, what's wrong?
Rick姥爷 你怎么了
Oh, God. The wizard must have hung Balthromaw!
我的天 巫师肯定是把茅彻给吊起来了
Well, fuck it. Can we go back then?
啊 行吧 咱们能回家了吗
W-Well, no, no. It takes, like, 78 years
呃 不 不 要吊死一条龙
to hang a dragon to death, so...
需要78年的时间 就是说
Aw, man. It's so annoying.
啊我去 那也太烦人了
You ever, like, try to swallow a really big vitamin
你有没有过 比如说 试着吞下一颗巨大的维生素片
with no water? Ugh!
一口水也不喝
You know, like
你懂的 就好像
really, like, big one, you know,
真的 就像 特别大的那种 知道吗
and it kind of gets, ugh, stuck in your throat?
感觉还挺硌着喉咙的
It's -- It's annoying. All right.
这这也太烦人了吧 行吧
Morty, go ahead and activate this golem.
Morty 去启动这个泥巴机器
Fucking dumb. All right.
真够傻♥逼♥的 就这么着吧
Who wants to be infused with, like, uh, unreasonable power?
谁想被注入点儿 呃 怎么说呢 不合常理的力量吗
Oh, can I be, like, a sexy arrow-shooty lady?
那我能变成性感弓箭手吗
Yeah, whatever. There's no rules. I don't care.
当然 啥都行 没啥规矩 我不在意
Morty, you want superpowers?
Morty 你要超能力吗
No, thanks. I'm fine. I've got my book.
不用了 我有我的书在
All right. Good luck with that.
行吧 那就祝你平安吧
Let's go.
咱们走
God, it's like --
我靠 这简直就像
Have you ever had too much orange juice,
你们有没有被一大口橙汁呛住
or, like, you know how egg yolk
或者是被蛋黄之类的
kind of, like, gets in your throat?
噎住的经历
Yeah, we get it.
当然 我们懂
Come on and hurry.
快点
W-We got to free Balthromaw.
我们还要救茅彻呢
Upsulu --I got this.
我来
Morty, how's that book working out for you,
Morty 那本书帮了你什么忙
you fucking d-d-dumbass?
你个傻♥逼♥
Huh. You know what? You're right.
还真别说 让你们给说中了
I could get used to this magic stuff.
我觉得我能适应这些魔法玩意儿
There's Balthromaw.
茅彻在那儿
Check this shit out. Watch this.
来看这个 看我表演
Oh, yeah, yeah. Don't even look.
对 对 瞄都别瞄
Don't even bother looking.
不要浪费时间瞄准
Just fucking let magic guide your arrow.
让魔法来制导
Summer, what the hell are you doing?
Summer 你♥他♥妈♥干啥呢
Take this seriously. Shut the fuck up, Morty.
严肃点儿啊 闭嘴 Morty
Stop trying to pretend like magic involves skill or thought.
别说得好像魔法跟能力还有思想有关
Summer, make it look like it's coming out of your butthole.
Summer 让箭看起来就像从你屁♥眼♥儿里射出的一样
Yeah, yeah.
对对对
Oh, fuck, my fucking eye, oh!
操 我的眼睛啊
What in the Medieval equivalent of tarnation --
在中世纪 “烦死我了”要怎么说来着
Jesus Christ!
老天啊
Summer, you fucking idiot!
Summer 你这个大傻♥逼♥
Power of 12 feet.
十二足之力
Uh, ow, fuck!
操 疼死我了
I take it all back!
我收回我说的话
I fucking hate magic!
我讨厌魔法
Slut thief!
骚贱臭贼
You're a slut thief!
你这个骚贱的贼
Pretty fun boat, fun people.
有趣的船 有趣的人
That's great, not being asked why I can talk.
很好 没人问我为什么能说话
I'm a talking cat, but "Who cares why?" is my point.
我会说话 但“管它为什么”才是我想要的
Well, nice talking to you for no reason.
很高兴和你不为了什么理由说话
Jorge, that was a good one,
Jorge 那个确实棒
but do you know what a peanut butter gargoyle is?
但你知道花生酱滴水兽是什么吗
Nah, what's that?
不知道 那是个啥
Dude, it's when you take the chick,
老哥 就是你带着妞儿
put her feet on a cathedral --Sorry to interrupt, guys.
让她的脚抵着教堂 抱歉打扰 各位
Just want to clarify, are these real sex positions?
我就是想确认一下 你们说的都是性♥爱♥体♥位♥吗
Because if they are,
因为如果真的是
how are they gratifying to the male at all?
那这些姿势为什么能让男性爽起来呢
And if the goal is to make something up,
如果都是瞎编的
why not make up something...funnier?
那为什么不编一些 更有趣的呢
I'm asking too many questions, aren't I?
我是不是问太多问题了
How ironic.
真讽刺
Get out of Florida, you overthinking cat.
从佛罗里达滚远点 你这钻牛角尖儿的猫
Why don't you go overthink shit up north in Georgia?
为什么你不北上去佐治亚慢慢想
Hate that cat.
惹人嫌的猫
You got any money for a cab?
你有钱打车吗
Why ask questions?
为什么开口提问了
Why not just have fun?
说好的乐在其中呢
I deserve that.
我活该
Attention, citizens of Draygon,
注意听好 大龙城居民们
a slut dragon has escaped.
一条骚龙逃走了
Anyone caught harboring it is also a slut.
谁敢包庇 谁就骚贱
That's how it goes. Ow, my eye.
这就是规矩 我的眼睛啊
It pains me that you can feel my pain.
我好心疼你能感同身受
Yeah, how about you suck your dick,
那你为什么不自舔
which is also somehow my dick?
正好也当给我舔屌♥了
Aw, why can't couples that start out cheating ever end up happy?
为什么出轨的情侣不能有个快乐的结局啊
M-Maybe I can find that wizard's portal spell in here and g-get us home.
也许我能在书中找到巫师用来开启传送门的咒语 然后咱们就能回家
How about finding the spell that unbinds me
为什么不找找有没有咒语
from your fucking dragon?
可以让我和你的逼龙解绑
No spells can do that.
没有咒语能做到
Only the wizard can unbind soul bonds.
只有巫师能解除
Uh, who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Who are we? Who the fuck are you, bitch?
你还问我 你算老几 骚货
Debrah, stop. We are the slut dragons.
Debrah 行了 我们是骚龙
We live in these slut caves where we fuck,
我们住在这淫穴 我们在这里交♥媾♥
suck, and eat butt, and we kindly ask that you leave.
吸屌♥ 舔菊 同时我们真诚地希望你们离开
If the wizard knows we are here, he will imprison us.
如果巫师知道了我们在这 他会把我们关起来
Yeah! We like it down here
说得对 我们就爱在这儿
'cause we can fuck woolly mammoths. Get out!
因为可以操到毛绒绒的猛犸象 快滚吧
Get the fuck out of here, Michael! Shut up, Michael!
滚开 Michael 闭嘴 Michael
You're the only one that fucks that thing.
只有你操那玩意儿
Get the fuck out of here.
快滚吧
Well, at least I'm not into shit play.
好吧 至少我不玩屎
Fuck you! Hey, wait!
滚你大爷的 别吵了
Everybody stop, stop!
都别吵吵啦
Listen, this is all my fault.
听着 这都是我造成的
I started all this when I tried to control Balthromaw,
起因是我想驾驭茅彻 才搞得这么乱套
and that was fucked up.
这样太操蛋了
Nobody should control anyone,
没有谁该驾驭谁
especially that guy up there.
尤其不该驾驭上边那货
And, um, you can eat butt if you want, I guess.
还有 你们爱舔菊就舔吧 随意
I, uh --I got this, Morty.
我 我替你说吧 Morty
Okay, listen up, slut dragons!
行啦 竖起耳朵挺好 各位骚龙
Wouldn't you rather be sluts up there,
你们难道就不想去骚浪贱吗
have a fuck world instead of a fuck cave?
宁可蜗居烂屌♥洞穴也不坐享爽逼世界
What's wrong with you?
脑子有泡吗
This man with a ponytail makes a valid point.
这个马尾辫男子说得有理
All dragons are sluts deep down, even the ones up above,
骚浪贱是龙的本性 上面那些龙也都一样
but we would have to kill the wizard to be free.
但要获得自♥由♥就必须杀死巫师
He is too powerful.
他的力量太过强大
There is a way to kill the wizard.
有一种可以杀死巫师的办法
Whoa. Who's this mysterious character?
哟呵 这是哪个神秘角色
Shadow Jacker, you haven't come out
幻影杰克 你已经在你的
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表