剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Kenchington had me working on her research full-time.
肯金顿让我全天钻研她的研究
Research into what? The secret of life itself.
研究什么 生命的奥秘
How long do you think she's got?
您认为她还能活多久
She won't need to set the alarm for the morning.
她怕是看不到明天的太阳了
Kenchington was paying two grand a month
肯金顿生前以每个月两千大洋
to keep a head. A human head!
保存人头 一颗死人头
She kept her father's head!
她留下了她父亲的人头
The Locket!
吊坠盒
Where is it?
究竟在哪
Mr Jelly? You're to transport it to an address in London.
果冻先生吗 你要把它送到伦敦一个地方
Who'd want to bring back a dead Nazi?
谁会希望一个纳粹死而复生呢
Oh, you'd be surprised.
绝对出乎你意料
Ah, Mr Finney. Nice to have you back with us.
啊 芬尼先生 你回来了真好
What news?
有新消息吗
Well... according to my local sources...
嗯 根据我在当地的线报
we can move this one and this one over here.
这个人和这个人 都可以挪下来了
No! I'll do it.
住手 让我来
She died last night
她昨晚死了
and he was found in the Leeds & Liverpool canal
他呢 在利兹-利物浦运河发现了尸体
with a bullet in his chest.
胸部中了一枪
And it wasn't your doing? No.
不是你的杰作吗 不是
Well, it's nice to hear a bit of good news for a change.
真好 总算来个不一样的好消息
Pay the man, Kelvin.
付钱给他 凯文
Peter Bishop is on...
彼得·毕肖普正...
May I? Yes.
我来行吗 行
Peter Bishop is on his way in with the locket,
彼得·毕肖普已揣着吊坠盒动身了
accompanied by Mr Jelly and an unknown associate
同时 果冻先生和化名瓢虫脸女士的
using the codename Mrs Ladybird Face?
不知名同伙也动身了
She could be with the Russians, keep an eye on her.
她有可能是俄方人员 盯紧她
And we're all on course with the presentation?
咱们的发表会都准备妥当了吗
All set for 1500 hours. Ma'am.
万事俱备 只等下午3点到来 夫人
Prof Winslet is just waiting for the locket.
温斯莱特教授就只差吊坠盒了
Excellent.
很好
So that just leaves young Mr Sowerbutts.
那么 现在就只剩小舒巴次先生
I suppose he can't do us any harm.
想必他不会对我们造成什么威胁
I could...
我可以...
take care of him.
处理他
Well, there is a gap there, isn't there?
这里还有个空位 不是吗
It would make it all rather neat.
加上他 这列就相当整齐了
No loose ends. No loose ends.
别留尾巴 谨遵旨意
It's Sister Abigail, here, from St Augusta's Convalescent Home.
我是圣奥古斯塔疗养院的艾比盖尔修女
You asked us to call you
你叮嘱过我们
if there was any change in the condition of
一旦刘詹尼弗病人状况有变
patient Jennifer Lau.
要立即通知你
Well, I think you'd better come.
那你最好马上来一趟
I hate London. It's a right shit hole.
我讨厌伦敦 狗屁地方
Look at all these weirdos. How's that head doing?
你看那些个疯子 人头怎么样
It's all right, but them Magnums are going to be melting.
挺好的 不过梦龙[雪糕]就快要化了
I told you not to buy Magnums.
我叫你别买♥♥梦龙
You could've got 20 ice pops for that!
那钱都够买♥♥二十根冰棍了
I think that's him.
应该就是他
He said he'd have a green jacket on.
他说他会穿一件绿色外套
The black swan has landed on the village green.
黑天鹅停在村中绿野
What?!
啥
Head?
人头
Fuck off, freak!
滚你的 变♥态♥
Mr Jelly?
果冻先生
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Just a hunch. I've got a taxi waiting. Come on.
第六感呗 我叫了出租车 来吧
Taxi?! Who's paying for that? Quickly. Please!
出租车 谁付车钱 请快点儿
Where's Teabag? Thought he was coming with you?
小笨贼呢 我还以为他会跟你一起来呢
Oh, he stayed behind to look after the shop.
他啊 留下照看店铺了
Hello, David.
你好 戴维
Mind if I sit here?
我可以坐在这吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Having a flask of beans.
在尝一大瓶可可
Oh. That's clever.
哦 真聪明
I never would have thought of doing that.
我就想不到这种好主意
Do you want some?
要来点吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
They're freezing cold.
冰得透心凉
They haven't warmed up yet.
还没加热好呢
I think you're meant to warm them up
我觉得你应该先加热好
before you put them in, but...
然后再倒进去 但...
My mum used to do that for me.
以前都是我妈妈帮我准备的
I was sorry to hear about your mother.
你妈妈的事 我很遗憾
Why, what's happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
Well... I heard she died.
我听说她过世了
Oh, yeah. I knew that.
对 这个我知道
She seemed really nice.
她看起来人很好
She was. Mostly.
大体来说 是的
60 quid?! Get a receipt!
六十英镑? 麻烦给我小票
You done any murders recently?
你们最近有办谋杀夜吗
No, I left the company.
没有 我辞职了
Robin was getting a bit too much.
罗宾越来越过分了
He tried to touch my breast.
他想摸我的胸
I bought you a present.
我给你带了礼物
Has it got the picture of Mary Kelly?
里面有玛丽·凯莉的照片吗
Yeah. I thought it would cheer you up.
有 我觉得这会让你高兴起来
I'm not convinced about the Maybrick theory, are you?
我不相信梅布立克就是杰克 你呢
No.
不信
Druitt knew her though. She would have let him in without a fuss.
德鲁特认识她 她定会不加怀疑就让他进去
And he was seen with Elizabeth Stride.
而且有人看过他和伊莉莎白·史泰德在一起
Exactly.
没错
Can I touch your breast?
我能摸你的胸吗
I'd like you to.
我很乐意
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr Bishop?
毕肖普先生对吗
That's correct. I believe we're expected.
正是 我想有人正等着我们吧
This needs to go into a deep freeze straight away.
这个要立即拿去深度冷冻起来
Absolutely. Take this item to the vitrification area.
当然 把这个送去玻璃化冷冻区
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on a minute, sunshine.
慢着 慢着 等等 小帅哥
I'll come with you if you don't mind.
你不介意的话我也跟去
This is my pension.
我下半辈子就靠它了
I thought them Star Wars figures was your pension?
你不是靠星球大战的手办过下半辈子吗
How do you know about them?
你咋知道我有那些
What have you got? Not a blue Snaggletooth?
你有哪个 不会是蓝衣暴牙人吧
No, an original '78 Boba Fett.
不是 是78年的原版波巴·费特
Boxed? Yeah.
带包装的吗 对
I'll talk to you about that later.
我待会儿再和你说这个
Shall we? Yes, sorry.
可以了吗 是的 不好意思
Jennifer?
詹尼弗
Don't tell anyone I was here, will you?
别告诉别人我来过 好吗
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这
'I told somebody. Sorry.'
'我告诉别人了 不好意思'
It's like The Apprentice.
感觉就像《飞黄腾达》
Which one is it, Kelvin? I'm trying to close the curtains.
是哪个 凯文 我想拉上窗帘
I think it's that one there, ma'am.
我想应该是那个 夫人
Oh. Try the, er... the other...
噢 试下另一个
Oh, forget it. Forget it.
算了 算了
Just thought it would have been...
还以为它肯定会有...
So, I believe you have something
言归正传 你们手上有样东西
we may be interested in purchasing.
我们或许有兴趣买♥♥下
That's right.
说得没错
Is this like Cash In The Attic? No.
这跟《阁楼淘宝》一样吗 不是
This locket holds the key to decades of scientific research.
这个吊坠盒掌握着几十年科研的关键
All right, Kelvin.
好了 凯文
I'm sure Mrs Ladybird Face is well aware of the situation.
我相信瓢虫脸女士已经搞清楚现状了
May I?
我能看看吗
I think perhaps first we should discuss the price.
我想或许我们应该先谈谈价钱
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表