剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
我们也有你的详细信息
so we'll be in touch. Thank you.
我们会和你联♥系♥的 谢谢
Emily, would you show the next person in, please?
艾米莉 请你让下一位进来 好吗
Excuse me, you can't just...
不好意思 你不能就这样
Oh, it's OK, Emily. I know this young man.
没关系 艾米莉 我认识这个年轻人
Hello, David!
你好啊 戴维
You should leave my mother out of this,
你不该把我妈妈牵扯进来
it's got nothing to do with her!
她和这件事没一点关系
And it's straight into the improv. Well, erm...
直接开始即兴表演了啊 那么
I say your mother is a witch
假设你妈妈是个巫婆
and must be tried by the same jurisdiction.
必须受到同一司法机构的审判
Who's he calling a witch? Cheeky bastard!
他管谁叫巫婆呢 无礼混♥蛋♥
I don't want you to contact
我和我妈再也不想
me or my mother any more.
和你有半点瓜葛
And... break!
就此...暂停
Good.
演得好
Well, obviously I know you have the skill set for this position.
我一看就知道你是为这个角色而生的
Can you tell me what have you been up to
对了 自从咱俩上次合作后
since the last time we worked together, David?
你都在忙些什么 戴维
I killed three people.
我杀了三个人
Yes, we've finished the improv, David.
够了 即兴表演结束了 戴维
Do your song! He's got a beautiful singing voice.
唱你的名曲啊 他的声音如同天籁
What song have you chosen?
你选了什么曲目
Les Miserables. Ah, The Glums!
《悲惨世界》[音乐剧] 《可怜虫们》[该剧的谑称]
Away you go.
开始吧
**Before you say another word, Javert!*
*沙威 在你再度开口前
**Before you chain me up like a slave again*
*在你再次将我如奴隶般禁锢前
**Listen to me*
*听我一言
**There is something I must do...*
*我仍有要事未了
Well, that sounds...
我说 这听起来...
**This woman leaves behind a suffering child*
*这女人留下个苦命的孩子
**There is none but me who can intercede*
*能为她求情的唯我而已
**In mercy's name*
*以慈悲之名
**Three days are all I need*
*我只求三天时间
**And then I'll return I pledge my word*
*而后我将回返兑现诺言
**And then I'll return...*
*而后我将回返...
David! Now isn't the time to get into all this.
戴维 现在不是做这事的时候
Perhaps Robin would like to come
也许罗宾愿意
over to our flat tomorrow night and have his tea and...
明晚来我们的公♥寓♥喝杯茶
discuss how best to resolve the situation.
讨论一下解决这个问题的万全之策
Tomorrow night? Well, erm...
明晚吗 这个...
Let's see. Emily, how am I fixed for tomorrow night?
我看看 艾米莉 我明晚有何安排
I've no idea.
我不知道
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, then in that case, I'd be honoured.
那样的话 我很乐意赴约
One thing - I mustn't touch any peanuts.
事先说明 我不能碰花生
I was once hospitalised by a Bakewell tart.
我有次因为一块贝克韦尔布丁入院了
Well, see you tomorrow, then. Bye!
那明天见了 拜
Are you all right, Mum? Yeah.
你没事吧 妈妈 没事
If he thinks he's going to get one over on us
要是他以为自己能忽悠到我们
he's got another thing coming.
那他就大错特错了
Just play carefully, I won't be a minute.
玩的时候当心点 我去去就回
No getting out, you might slip!
别自己出来哦 会滑倒的
Any joy? Sorry?
找到了吗 什么
50 Great Coastal Walks Of The British Isles Volume Two?
《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第二卷
Oh, it's you?
是你啊
No.
没找到
Sorry, what are you doing here?
抱歉 你来这干嘛
Just thought if you'd found it
只是想如果你找到了
I could pick it up and take it in tomorrow for you.
我可以取回它 明天替你还回去
Save you the 5p.
给你省五便士
I haven't found it. I haven't even looked for it.
我还没找到 我都还没开始找呢
Now, if you don't mind, I'm busy.
如果你不介意的话 我正忙着呢
Who is it, Mum? Noone.
是谁啊 妈妈 没人
For God's sake!
天哪 烦不烦啊
Would you like me to look for it for you? No, I wouldn't!
你想要我帮你找吗 不要 鬼才要呢
Now, go away, or I'm calling my husband.
请你离开 不然我打给我丈夫了
Why, do you think he might know where it is?
为什么呢 难不成他知道书在哪儿吗
No! Look, go away.
不 听着 快走
This is ridiculous.
真是莫名其妙
Not now, Silent Singer!
现在不行 无声歌♥者
Not now!
不是时候
Jolly...
开心果
What were you thinking?
你是怎么想的啊
I've hated you for so long.
我恨了你这么久
And now you've gone...
如今你人不在了...
and I haven't even got that.
我都还没缓过神来
**I am J-O-L-L-Y*
*我是个 开 心 果
**I am J-O-L-L-Y*
*我是个 开 心 果
**I think I am I'm sure I am*
*我相信 我确定
**I am J-O-L-L-Y*
*我是个 开 心 果
**I am J-O-L-L-Y*
*我是个 开 心 果
You've still got a few tricks up your sleeve, haven't you, Jolly?
开心果 原来你还留了几手 对吧
So her brain is still functioning, they think?
这么说他们认为她的大脑仍能运作
Oh, yes. It's very common with trauma victims.
没错 这在受创患者中很常见
Complete body shut down,
身体机能完全停止运作
but she's in there somewhere.
但她的意识还在
Well. Apparently Kenchington had been living in Salzburg
那个 显然肯金顿在过去几年一直住在
for the last couple of years.
萨尔斯堡[奥地利城市]
Ooh! Under an assumed name.
是嘛 用了一个化名
We think she faked her own death
我们认为她有意伪装自己
in the fire at Ravenhill two years ago.
死于乌鸦岭病院两年前的大火
But for some reason she came back to see all of you.
但又出于某种原因回来找你们所有人
What did she want, do you think?
你认为她想找什么呢
I've got no idea. We all thought she was dead.
我也不知道 我们都以为她死了
Next thing we knew she came in with her face burnt off
再来就是看到毁了容的她走进来
asking about some locket.
吵着要回什么吊坠盒
What did she say, exactly? About this locket?
关于那个吊坠盒 她到底是怎么说的
Well, she thought one of us had it,
她认为它在我们中某个人手里
thought one of us had stolen it.
认为我们中某个人偷了它
And had you? Not that I know of.
你偷了吗 我不记得偷过
Now, if you don't mind, inspector,
好了 如果你不介意 警探
I think I can smell the beginnings of a full nappy.
我觉得这尿布闻着快湿透了
Of course.
我回避
I notice Jennifer's got some movement in her left hand.
我注意到詹尼弗的左手稍微能动
Oh, yes. We've been practising writing your name,
是啊 我们一直在练习写自己的名字
haven't we, Jennifer?
是不是啊 詹尼弗
Do you mind if I try something?
你介意我做些尝试吗
No, no be my guest.
不介意 请随意
But there is a ticking clock on that nappy.
只是这块尿布撑不了多久了
Jennifer...
詹尼弗
can you remember anything about this locket?
你还记得有关那个吊坠盒的事吗
If you can, let us know.
如果你记得 请写出来
Oh, no.
没希望的
And there's nothing you haven't thought of
你有没有想到什么方法
that might help jog her memory?
是有助于唤醒她的记忆
No, No. Well, I've told you everything.
想不出 我全都告诉你了
In that case...
那样的话
Thanks for your help, Jennifer.
多谢你出手相助 詹尼弗
Don't tell anyone I was here, will you?
别告诉别人我来过 好吗
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表