剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Keep your voice down, Jelly.
你小点声 果冻
That pig's been sniffing round.
那个条子又在四处打探了
I think we're missing a book,
您貌似还少了一本书
50 Great Coastal Walks Of The British Isles Volume II.
《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第二卷
There's nothing that might help jog her memory even?
就没方法是有助于唤起她的记忆的吗
The important thing is that in the time she has left
重要的是 在她余下的时间里
she has a stress-free environment.
要为她营造一个轻松的环境
Who could have sent it to you? They're all dead.
还有谁会寄这个给你 他们全都死了
Perhaps Robin would like to come over to our flat tomorrow night.
也许罗宾愿意明晚来我们的公♥寓♥
One thing. I mustn't touch any peanuts.
事先说明 我不能碰花生
I was once hospitalised by a Bakewell tart.
我有次因为一块贝克韦尔布丁入院了
Who is he? Fill me in.
他是谁 告诉我呀
His name's Shahrouz and he's Iranian. Oh, my God.
他叫舒如门兹 是个伊朗人 噢 天啊
Will you marry him for me?
你能为了我和他结婚吗
Have you located the dwarf?
找到侏儒了吗
Not at present, Ma'am, no.
暂时还没有找到 夫人
You've still got a few tricks up your sleeve, haven't you, Jolly?
开心果 原来你还留了几手 对吧
No loose ends, Kelvin.
不能有始无终 凯文
I bet my agent's been looking for me.
我的经纪人一定在到处找我
I wonder if I've had any auditions?
不知道我有没有收到试镜通知呢
Apparently Sky are redoing Time Bandits.
显然天空广播公♥司♥正在翻拍《时光大盗》[科幻片]
Come on, Kerry, just let me go!
行行好 凯瑞 放了我吧
I am letting you go, Robert.
我不正在做嘛 罗伯特
I'm going to release you from your old life.
我要帮你摆脱过去的生活
What's that mean?
什么意思
You're not going to eat me, are you?
你不会是想吃了我吧
No, Robert. You're going to eat me.
不 罗伯特 是你来吃我
It's a wiccan love spell.
这是爱情魔咒巫术
You're going to love me forever, Robert.
你将会对我此情不渝 罗伯特
Here we go, the delivery man's been.
货到了 送货的人来过了
Good. I hope they've got everything.
正好 希望他们的东西够齐全
Let's have a look.
咱们来瞧瞧
Mighty God and Goddess, hear my pleas.
万能的众神 请倾听我的恳求
See my heart and know my desire.
明我心迹 晓我心愿
I take this poppet
我执此人偶
and I pass it three times through the smoke of the incense.
于焚香烟雾中穿梭三遍
Can you light the incense, Grandma?
你能把香点上吗 奶奶
Erm, they didn't have incense so they've done a replacement.
他们没有焚香 所以给了个替代品
What is it? It's a Glade Air Freshener.
给了什么 佳丽牌空气清新剂
Magnolia vanilla. Quite nice, actually.
木兰香草味的 其实还挺香的
Give us three squirts then.
那就喷三下吧
Here is salt for tears.
此盐可造就眼泪
And here are rose petals for enduring love.
此玫瑰花瓣可成就不渝之爱
Did they have rose petals?
他们有玫瑰花瓣吗
No. Flat leaf parsley.
没有 换成了平叶欧芹
Great. Have they got anything we actually ordered?
活见鬼了 咱要啥他们没啥是吧
Now, they didn't have any rosemary,
还有 他们没有迷迭香
but they sent a big bag of Haribos.
却给了一大袋哈里波牌橡皮糖
I don't know how they've arrived at that.
真搞不懂他们怎么想到那上面去的
Bring it here.
都拿过来
They just fob you off with all the old stock.
他们净拿些存货来搪塞你
Look how withered those parsnips are.
你看那些防风草都干瘪成什么样了
No, they're my fingers. Sorry.
不 那是我的手指 抱歉
It's all right.
没关系
I'm just trying to find the sell-by date on these Yakults.
我就是想看看养乐多上的保质期
Sorry I'm late,
抱歉我迟到了
I got stuck behind a blind Brownie in Paperchase.
在琶珀切斯文具店给一个棕皮肤瞎子耽误了
Hiya, Shahrouz.
你好 舒如门兹
Hello.
你好
Now, to cut a long story sideways,
行了 长话短说
I've got two cards to show you for the invitations.
我拿了两种请柬的样品给你们看
One's heavy ivory
一种是深象牙白的
and the other's got a pink marble effect.
另一种有粉色大理石花纹
I do have a favourite,
我心里已经选好了
but I'm not going to tell you which one.
但是我不会告诉你们的
We weren't going to bother with invitations, Hattie.
我们根本就没打算发请柬 海蒂
It's only going to be you and the witnesses.
到时候只有你和见证人在场
You're joking, aren't you?
开什么玩笑啊
I've got 14 cousins coming over from the Isle of Man!
我有十四位表亲正准备从曼岛赶过来
They're looking into Ryanair flights as we speak.
他们这会正在查询瑞安航♥空♥公♥司♥的航♥班♥呢
It's only a registry office,
那不过是个登记处
we're going to be in and out. Keep it simple.
我们只想简单地走个过场
Oh, sorry, I've got the shit end of the stick here.
那真是抱歉 我完全会错意了
I thought you wanted the full effect.
我还以为你们想办得全面点
No, we just want keep it really low key, get it over with.
不 我们只想保持低调 快快了事
In fact, I don't know if it's possible,
事实上 不知道你行不行
but we could do it this afternoon.
但我们可以今天下午就去登记
Today? Yeah, there's been a cancellation.
今天 对 有一对取消了预约
It works perfectly for me
对我来说这时间刚刚好
because I'm back on Cranford from tomorrow.
因为我明天就要回《克兰弗德》片场了
I don't know, Chris. It's such short notice.
不太好吧 克里斯 这太仓促了
What are we going to do about the reception?
那之后的婚宴该怎么办
Get a Chinese?
随便找个中国人
And are you happy with that, Shahrouz,
你没什么意见吗 舒如门兹
because it's your wedding day too. Yes.
因为这毕竟也是你的婚礼 没意见
Well, I'd better go and and get myself organised, hadn't I?
好吧 那我先去整理打扮一下好了
Don't go mad, Hattie. It's only a piece of paper.
别生气 海蒂 那只是一纸文书
Course it is. Just like these, hey?
当然了 就像这两张一样 对吧
Afternoon, Mr L. Is that you, Tealeaf?
下午好 洛先生 是你吗 小毛贼
Yeah.
对
You order cranberry juice?
你订了红莓汁吗
What's that? Never mind.
你说什么 没事了
Oh, these eardrops are useless.
这种耳药水根本不管用
Do you want your post?
你想听我读信吗
Is there anything from NASA?
有太空总署的来信吗
Doesn't look like it.
貌似没有啊
Oh, they're fools to themselves, tealeaf, fools to themselves.
小毛贼 他们真是愚不可及 不可救药
Someone's sent you a page from a book. Eh?
有人给你寄了一张书页 什么
It's the last page.
是最后一页
It's been ripped out. Just says "The end".
被撕下来了 上面只写着"剧终"
What book is it?
什么书
Lady Don't Fall Backwards.
《女人不要仰倒》
Looks like it's a mystery.
看来是本悬疑小说
Yes, I know it.
对 我知道这本书
Look on the envelope, is there a return address?
看看信封上有回信地址吗
Yeah. It's... Don't tell me.
有 是... 别念出来
23 Railway Cuttings, East Cheam.
东奇姆村 铁道路堑街23号♥
That's it. Who lives there?
没错 谁会住在那种地方
Anthony Aloysius St John Hancock.
安东尼·阿洛伊修斯·圣约翰·汉考克
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥一个
He said, "Don't talk to me like that,
他说 "别那么跟我说话
"you're the one who ate a kangaroo's anus on live television."
在电视直播上吃袋鼠肛♥门♥的可是你啊"
I said, "Darling, that was calamari.
我说 "亲爱的 那是鱿鱼
"Don't you know it's all filmed at Shepperton?"
难道你没看出是在谢珀顿片厂拍的吗"
Yes, it's done in a studio on the back lot,
对 就是在露天片厂的影棚拍的
yes, like Capricorn One.
对 跟《摩羯星一号♥》一样
It's very clever.
这招很高明
I'd better go. I've got a man hovering.
我该挂了 有个男人在我面前晃荡
Bye, Matthew.
拜 马修
Matthew Kelly.
那是马修·凯利
So, can I help you?
那个 有什么事吗
Detective Inspector Finney, Metropolitan Police.
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的芬尼探长
I'm trying to trace one of your cast members.
我正在追查你的剧组成员之一
Robert Greenspan?
罗伯特·格林斯潘
Oh, yes, little Blusher.
哦 是他呀 小害羞鬼
I'm afraid you're a bit late, he skipped town already.
恐怕你来晚一步了 他已经出城了
Got involved in a love triangle from what I gather.
据我所知 他陷入了一场三角恋
I try not to fraternise.
我可不想多管闲事
You don't know where he is now?
你不知道他现在的下落吗
I've no idea, but I can give you his agent's telephone number.
不知道 但我可以给你他经纪人的电♥话♥
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表