剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
I'll have to snap the ears off. Don't!
我得把它的耳朵扯掉 不行
Yes, it's got a scar. Who is it?
有 是有条伤疤 它是谁
Yes, it's got a scar.Who is it?
的确有条伤疤 它是谁
It's Ehrlichmann.
是埃利希曼
Who?
谁
Oh, my God,
我的上帝
She kept her father's head. What?
她留下了她父亲的人头 什么
Tell them to keep it absolutely frozen.
告诉他们要把头彻底冷冻起来
We'll need a big bag of ice from Threshers.
我们要去史瑞莎拿一大袋冰
Basmati?
印度香米吗
Ice!
是冰
Put it in there and pack it.
把它放进去 装严实了
Oh, I didn't know they still did Arctic Roll.
噢 原来他们还有出雪糕蛋糕卷
Yeah, yeah, they brought it back.
对啊 他们又重新推出市面了
Pour them peas on top and them fishfingers.'
把冻豌豆和冻鱼条都倒在它上面
Mr Jelly?
果冻先生吗
It's Peter Bishop here from Hoiti Toyti's.
我是华而不实玩具屋的彼得·毕肖普
I need you to transport it to an address in London.
我需要你把它送到伦敦一个地方
I'll get Michael to text you the details.
详细地址我会让迈克发短♥信♥告诉你
London?
伦敦
Look, I'm sorry I don't know who you are.
不好意思 我根本就不认识你
Why should I listen?
为啥要听你的
Because if it's what I think it is,
因为如果我没猜错的话
then you're sitting on a goldmine.
那你们现在就如同坐拥一座金山
Right, we've got to get home and pack a bag.
好了 我们得回家收拾行李了
But what's this got to do with the locket?
但这跟吊坠盒有啥关系呢
Everything.
息息相关
Right, that's the lot.
好了 全在这儿了
I've kept them chicken keeves for our tea.
我留了一小盆鸡肉 待会喝茶吃
We're not having tea.
咱没时间喝茶
I'm getting changed
我去换套衣服
and then we're going to London.
然后我们出发去伦敦
Are we seeing a show?
会去看演出吗
There's a new Phantom, isn't there?
新的《歌♥剧魅影》上映了 对吗
Raoul and Christine have had a child...
劳尔和克里斯汀[剧中人物]都有一个孩子了
Never mind that.
别管那些了
We're sitting on a goldmine, apparently.
显然我们坐拥着一座金山
And bring your rail card.
带上你的火车优♥惠♥卡
I'm not paying for you.
我可不会替你付车费
Wha..?
啥
I'm so proud of you, David.
我很替你骄傲 戴维
You need to know that.
你要记住这点
You've never left me, have you?
你从来没试过离开我 对吧
Only to go to the toilet.
除了上厕所那会
Yeah, but, even then, I was watching you.
对啊 但其实连那时我也在留意着你
You never knew that, did you?
你完全没察觉 对吧
Don't start getting upset.
别这就伤心难过
Good job I'm not religious
幸好我不信教
or I'd be shitting myself now.
不然现在准会魂不守舍
Was it wrong to kill all those people?
把那些人统统灭口 是不是做错了呢
Didn't seem wrong.
似乎也没错
You were doing it to help me.
你那么做都是为了帮我
Yeah...I was.
对 是这样的
I wish I could kill Death.
真希望我能杀掉死神
Then he wouldn't be able to kill you.
那样他就没法带你走了
You can't have a world without Death, David.
人生在世就逃不开死神 戴维
He finds you in the end.
他终归会找到你的
"One short sleep past,"
"稍睡片刻"
"we wake eternally"
"我们将永生不眠"
"And death shall be no more."
"死亡将不复存在"
"Death, thou shalt die."
"死神 汝必亡"
Did you just make that up?
这几句诗是你现编的吗
No, John Donne.
不是 是约翰·多恩的
John did, David.
用错时态了 戴维
It's John did.
应该说"约翰写的"
Mum?
妈
Mama.
妈妈
Apparently, Albert Einstein's brain
显然 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦死后
was frozen after he died.
其大脑被冷冻了起来
And Walt Disney's.
还有沃尔特·迪斯尼也是
I think that's just a myth.
我想那些只是谣传
They reckon in the future
他们认为在未来
they'll be able to bring them back to life.
科学家会有能力让他们复活
But who'd want to bring back a dead Nazi?
但是谁会希望一个纳粹死而复生呢
Oh, you'd be surprised.
绝对出乎你意料
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Schwarze.
黑鬼[德语]
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表