剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
we're such big fans of Shitfinger.
我们是《脏手指》的忠实粉丝
Stinkfinger. That's it.
是《臭手指》 对 是这个
Oh, thank you. Who shall I put it to?
多谢 要我写上谁的名字呢
To Peter and Michael.
就写"致彼得和迈克"
That's your Christmas present ruined.
给你的圣诞礼物就这样毁了
"To Peter and Mich..."
"致彼得和迈..."
Is it E-A, E-A?
顺序是E-A吗
I always find Michael really hard.
我觉得"迈克"这名字好难写啊
Join the club!
咱俩同病相怜
I'll just put Mike.
我就写"迈"好了
We saw you on telly last night.
我们昨晚在电视上看到你了
Ah, what about that poor woman?
噢 后来那个可怜的女人怎样了
I know, was it three different men
我看了 她是被三个男人强♥奸♥了
or one man three times?
还是被一个男人强♥奸♥了三次
All right.
知道啦
What we wanted to ask you was,
其实我们就想问你
where did you get that necklace from,
你那串项链是从哪得来的啊
because it was absolutely beautiful, wasn't it, Michael?
它实在是太好看了 是吧 迈克
Yeah. Beautiful.
对 很好看
Oh, don't say that, I gave it away last night.
别那么说 我昨晚把它送人了
Who to?
送谁了
To my make-up lady.
给我的女化妆师了
Her name was Hattie, you see,
她叫海蒂 名字H打头
and it had this big H on the front,
吊坠表面正好有个大大的H
and she'd been admiring it all night, so I thought...
她又整晚对它赞不绝口 所以我就想...
Oh! Don't you want your book?
喂 你们不要书了吗
OK, and if we could have you the other way round, heads together.
好的 请两位往另一边扭头 头继续靠着
Lovely! It's so good that you can do this,
很好 还好你能上门拍照
cos we didn't get time on the day, did we, Shahrouz?
因为我们结婚那天没空拍 是吧 舒如门兹
Do you want me to go full-length on this?
你们要来张全身照吗
Not full-length, I don't want to get the chain in, so...
不必了 我不想把链子照进来 所以...
Can we have a little smile from the groom?
新郎可以微笑一下吗
He's on medication, so he's a bit groggy.
他吃了药 所以有点神情恍惚
Right, I want to do them all again now, with glasses off.
对了 我还想摘掉眼镜再拍一轮
Oh, who's that?
讨厌 谁啊
Chris!
克里斯
What you doing here?
你怎么跑来了
I thought you were in Cranford.
我还以为你在《克兰弗德》片场
I've... I've got a few days off.
我...我请了几天假
Where's Shahrouz?
舒如门兹在哪
Erm, you mean my husband?
呃 你是说我老公吗
I mean my boyfriend, where is he?
我是说我的男友 他在哪
I've not spoken to him in days,
我们好几天没说过话了
and his phone's turned off. Yeah.
他的电♥话♥又一直关机 对
Because he doesn't want to talk to you.
因为他不想跟你说话
There. I've said it.
就这样 我说完了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I don't know what you're playing at, Hattie.
我不知道你在玩什么花招 海蒂
Where is he?
他到底在哪
Well, he's not here.
他不在这
Chris? Chris? Chris?
克里斯 克里斯 克里斯
Shahrouz!
舒如门兹
Let me in! Look, Chris, he's not...
让我进去 听着 克里斯 他不...
My God, baby, what's she done to you?
天呐 宝贝 她都对你做了什么
Chris. You must not be here, they are watching the house.
克里斯 你快走 他们正监视着这里
Who is? They are!
谁 他们啊
What's she been saying?
她都对你说了些什么
Should I be getting all this?
我要把这些都拍上吗
No, he's just a jealous ex.
不用 一个嫉妒的前男友罢了
Couldn't keep away, could you, Chris?
你就是放不了手是吧 克里斯
What are you talking about?
你在讲什么
Can't bear that he chose me over you.
你受不了他选择了我 而不是你
Christ, you've got him chained up!
天呐 你还把他锁住了
Yeah, well, we're into all that, aren't we, Shahrouz?
没错 我们都喜欢那样 是吧 舒如门兹
You know, maybe he feels more comfortable with me
可能他觉得和我在一起更舒服
and he can express himself. Is he on drugs?
更能畅所欲言 他是不是嗑了药
Don't judge us, Chris.
别对我们品头论足 克里斯
What we get up to within our marriage
咱爱干啥 是咱夫妻俩的事
is between me and my husband.
干♥你♥外人什么事
Sorry about all this. That's OK. Don't mind me.
丢人了 真抱歉 没事 别管我
Well, tell him, Shahrouz.
告诉他啊 舒如门兹
Tell him who you want to be with. Hattie.
告诉他你想和谁在一起 海蒂
There you go, you see. There's your answer.
你听 你听 这就是你要的答案
He has been fucking me all afternoon!
他一下午都在和我云雨
This way, this way, this way...
这里 这里 还有这里...
You are sick, Hattie. You need help.
你真恶心 海蒂 你需要帮助
Oh, I need help, do I?
我像是需要帮助吗
Yes, you do! You are a pathetic, sad little cow.
对 没错 你就是一可悲可怜的小母牛
Everyone laughs about you on the make-up trucks, you know,
你知道吗 人人都笑你每晚在化妆车上
crying into your white wine every night.
边喝白葡萄酒 边掉眼泪
"I can't get a man, I can't get a man."
"我没男人爱 我没男人疼"
Is it any wonder?
原因不是明摆着吗
You look a fucking state
你看你 比凤姐还丑
with your piss-hole eyes and your flour-bag tits.
两颗黄豆镶脸上 两袋面粉挂胸前
You're a joke, Hattie.
你不过是个笑柄 海蒂
Come on.
我们走
Shahrouz,
舒如门兹
if you walk out that door this marriage is over.
要是你走出这扇门 我们的婚姻也完了
I will not take you back. Sorry, Hattie.
我不会原谅你的 对不起 海蒂
Sorry, Hattie.
对不起 海蒂
I'm three months' pregnant, Shahrouz!
我怀孕三个月了 舒如门兹
I'm going to have our baby.
我要有咱俩的小孩了
You'll never have kids, Hattie.
你不可能会有小孩的 海蒂
You're too old.
你太老了
It's twins?
是双胞胎
So now we do glasses off, yeah?
那现在 还要摘下眼镜拍吗
Connie, call security.
康妮 叫保安
Oh, good day to you. I rang earlier and made an appointment.
您好啊 我之前有来电预约
Oh, yes, Mr. Jelly, isn't it?
是的 是果冻先生吧
Jolly.
是开心果
This is my assistant...
这位是我的助手...
Mrs Ladybird-Face.
瓢虫脸女士
How kind of you to let me come.
谢谢你让我过来
All right, don't overdo it.
够了 别演过头了
Right. And could I see your security card?
好的 我能看下你的安全卡吗
Yes. As per normal.
行 照例要给的
Great. Well, if you'd like to follow me,
很好 请两位跟着我
I'll take you to the storage banks.
我这就带你们去储藏库
So what is it you do here, love?
你们这里是做什么的 亲爱的
Well, we use a process called vitrification
我们运用名为"玻璃化"的技术
to deep-freeze human organs
超低温冷冻人体器官
which can be stored and later used for medical research.
把之保存起来 供日后用于医学研究
Yeah, or sold for shitloads on eBay.
对 或是在易趣上成批出♥售♥
How's your mother, by the way?
对了 您母亲还好吗
Who? Mrs Kenchington.
谁 肯金顿女士
We haven't heard from her in a while.
我们好久没有她的消息了
She's dead.
她去世了
She got blown up, didn't she?
她被炸死了 对吧
Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry.
天啊 我深表遗憾
Oh, it's all right.
没关系
Er, she just left the gas on.
她就因为忘了关煤气
And I'm over it now.
不过我现在平复多了
Well, presumably you'll be taking over her account?
那想必您是要接管她的账户了
Ah. How much is that?
这样啊 要多少费用
It's around £2,000 a month.
每月大约要两千英镑
Oh, no, no, fuck that off.
不 不 我不要
Just close the account, thank you.
销户就行了 谢谢
Certainly. I'll get that fucked off for you straight away.
没问题 我会马上为您销户的
Right, here we are.
好了 我们到了
Are you going to swipe your card?
您不刷♥卡♥吗
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表