剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Mum!
妈妈
**Better than all the rest...*
*好过世间大众
Stop it! Why should I?
别唱了 干啥要听你的
Because you've got cancer!
因为你得了癌症
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Do you want a hand with the tidying up?
需要我帮忙收拾一下吗
Just go now, please. I don't mind...
快走吧 求你了 我不介意
Get out.
走
How long have I got?
我还能活多久
I don't know.
我不知道
Not long, the doctor said.
医生说 没多久了
I'm sorry, Mum.
对不起 妈妈
Those'll need putting in the fridge, and, um...
那些要放进冰箱 还有...
if you could do the bins for me, David.
帮我打扫一下好吗 戴维
I think I'll go to bed.
我先去睡了
I should take this off, actually,
其实我该把这个摘掉
could have my eye out.
它可能会砸瞎我的眼睛
I once heard this horrible story about Bonnie Langford...
我听说过邦妮·兰福德那个恐怖故事
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表