剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
那机器一响 这里就嘈得跟迪厅似的
I've not slept a wink.
我一夜没合眼
Come on then, what've you brought me?
快点 你给我带了什么来
Oh, David, how many times do I have to tell you? I said grapes!
戴维 我给你说过多少次了 我要葡萄
I forgot. What am I meant to do with all these?
我忘了 你说我要拿这些怎么办
You know I don't like things with pips,
你知道我不爱吃有籽的东西
they remind me of little teeth!
让我想起了那些乳牙
Sorry.
对不起
She's got some bananas...
她有一些香蕉
I'm not eating a dead woman's bananas!
我才不吃死人的香蕉
Leave her some dignity.
给她留点尊严
Have you brought me anything to read? Yeah.
你有没有带什么东西给我看 有
I Only Ever Loved An Angel - The Life And Times Of Fred West.
《我唯一爱过的天使—弗雷德·韦斯特的一生》
Well, that's really going to cheer me up, isn't it?
这真的让我开心多了 才怪
It's all about Rose.
全是写萝斯的
She's the one who made him do the murders, apparently.
显然她才是那个让他一再行凶的祸首
Oh, Hello Mrs Sowerbutts, how are we feeling today?
你好 舒巴次太太 今天感觉如何
Much better, thanks. Goodo.
好多了 谢谢 那就好
Might I have a quick word with your son, please?
我能和你的儿子聊两句吗
In private.
私下聊
Go on, David.
去吧 戴维
The good news is that there's no damage to your mother's liver
幸好 服药过量并没有对你母亲的
as a result of the overdose,
肝脏造成伤害
so we'll be able to discharge her today.
所以她今天就可以出院了
Thank you. There is, however, some notsogood news.
谢谢 但是还有个不怎么好的消息
When we performed the gastric irrigation and X-ray,
我们在为你母亲洗胃和做X光检查时
we found something rather disturbing in your mother's stomach.
发现她的胃里有异物 颇令人堪忧
Not like Marc Almond?
不是像马克·阿尔蒙德那样吧
No, no, that's just myth.
不 不 那只是个谣言
Two pints, apparently,
好像是有两品脱
and some of it was equine...
其中有部分是马的...
No, what we found was a shadow on her pancreas
至于你母亲 我们发现她的胰腺上有一个阴影
which after further testing appears to be a malignant tumour.
在进一步检查后发现那是恶性肿瘤
But she doesn't like tuna.
但是她不爱吃金枪鱼
No, tumour. A cancer.
不是"鱼" 是"瘤" 一种癌症
Non-operable, I'm afraid.
恐怕还不能动手术摘除
Oh.
噢
What does that mean?
那就是什么意思
Well...
也就是...
you're going to save money on Christmas presents.
你可以省下买♥♥圣诞礼物的钱了
The important thing is
重要的是
that in the time she has left
在她余下的时间里
she has a stress-free environment
要为她营造一个轻松的环境
in which to manage her condition...
这能有效控制她的病情
Hi, Hattie.
嗨 海蒂
My God, miracle of miracles, he's not dead!
天呐 出现神迹了 他没有死
I'm really sorry, Hats. It's just... You know what it's like.
我很抱歉 小海 只是...你也明白那情况
Come here, I'm only pulling your leg.
过来 人家只是跟你开玩笑啦
Give us a huggle.
来深情拥抱下
You smell gorgeous, is that CK One?
你真好闻 用了CK的中性香水吗
Let's get you a brew...
来给你点杯喝的
I'm too excited, I'm going to get my electric cigarette out.
我太兴奋了 得拿电子烟出来抽几口
So I'm trying to think of the last time I saw you.
我试着回想起上一次见你时的情形
You didn't do any dailies on Spooks, did you?
你没再为《军情五处》做样片了吧
No no no. I've been on Cranford all summer.
没有 我整个夏天都在忙《克兰弗德》
That's right.
哦对
I've heard they're all mad, aren't they.
我听说他们都疯了 是吧
Who did makeup on that? Veronica.
那剧谁负责化妆 维罗妮卡
Is she behaving?
她有规规矩矩吗
What do you think?
你说呢
Drink, sir?
喝点什么 先生
Coffee, please.
咖啡吧
And the mother? No, I'm fine thanks.
伯母呢 我不用了 谢谢
Actually, do you have, like, a raspberry tea or a peppermint tea?
其实你们有覆盆子茶或薄荷茶吗
I have got chronic period pain.
我经常性痛经
Erm...
呃...
Never mind, I'll just have a sparkly water with lemon, please.
算了 我就要杯柠檬苏打水吧
Ok. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
He's bonny, isn't he?
他挺俊俏的 是吧
Lovely eyelashes.
睫毛长长的
So, come on, what's been happening? Give me the goss.
话说回来 你近况如何 给我讲讲你的八卦
Well, the big news is I've started seeing someone.
大新闻就是我开始约会了
It's early days but it's quite serious.
才刚开始 但我们是认真的
Oh, congratulations!
噢 恭喜你啊
Yeah, I'm really happy.
是啊 我真的很开心
Oh, I wish I was.
要是我也有就好了
Oh, back at last!
终于到家了
No need to carry me all the way up the stairs, David.
戴维 没必要一路把我背上楼
It's all right. Thirteen flights.
没关系的 足足13层啊
I know who it is, you know, piddling in the lifts.
我知道是谁在电梯里撒尿了
It's them from number 16.
是住在16号♥的人
Mr Heyward said he found a human todd in there last week.
海沃德先生说他上周在里头发现了一坨人屎
Imagine that! A human todd.
想象一下 一坨人屎耶
Ah, you've pushed the beds together, David.
呦 你把床并在一起了 戴维
How thoughtful.
真体贴
What's the matter? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
Not again!
不是吧 又来
Who could have sent it to you? They're all dead.
还有谁会寄这个给你 他们全都死了
Not all of them.
没有死光
So, go on then, who is he? Fill me in.
继续说啊 他是谁 告诉我呀
His name's Shahrouz and he's Iranian...
他叫舒如门兹 是个伊朗人
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
He's a very gifted pianist
他是个天才钢琴家
and he came over here to study at the Guildhall.
他是来吉尔德侯音乐与戏剧学校进修的
Oh, chucky butty!
噢 男颜知己啊
I am so happy for you.
我真替你高兴
There's a bit of a problem.
但是有点小麻烦
He's on a three-year student visa
他是持三年学生签证来的
and it runs out next month.
签证下个月就到期了
If we can't get him a new one, that's it.
要是搞不到新签证就完了
He'll be deported.
他会被驱逐出境
And can't you go over there and live with him?
那你干脆嫁鸡随鸡 去他那里厮守好了
Not really.
不行的
For one thing, it's illegal to be gay over there.
再说了 他那里同性恋是违法的
Course it is, you forget.
当然了 咋老忘呢
I mean, you know me, Chris,
你也知道我这人 克里斯
I'm broad-minded.
我很开明的
When I did the cruise ships,
顺带说说 上回我坐游轮
I shared a cabin with a lesbian fire-eater
还跟一个脾气暴躁 有口臭的
whose breath stank, by the way.
拉拉呆同一个客舱呢
Don't ask me what of,
别问我怎么知道
cos I don't know and I never asked.
因为我不知道 我也没问过
So what if he got a job here, would that help?
那如果他在这儿有工作 是不是会容易些
He's got a job,
他有工作
but it's only cash in hand.
但只是现金结算的
He's a waiter.
他是个服务生
In a cafe...
在咖啡馆打工
You don't mean?
你该不会是指...
Yeah. That's Shahrouz.
对 那就是舒如门兹
Shahrouz!
舒如门兹
Oh, Chris, he's gorgeous!
噢 克里斯 他太棒了
Yeah, he is.
没错
Will you marry him for me?
你能为了我和他结婚吗
**Never ever forget*
*永远都别忘记
**That I got you*
*我了解你
**And you got...*
*你也...
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't... strain yourself.
别...累着自己
Well, I've got all I need
你的能力我都了解了
and we've got your details
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表