剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Billy Lomax ceased to exist.
比利·洛马克斯不复存了
But Billy Hancock...
但是比利·汉考克...
Well, I never knew what became of him...
我一直不知道他后来怎样了
until now.
直到今日
So, you mean he's the one who's been sending you this stuff?
所以 你是说寄这些东西来的人就是他吗
Oh, he's been trying to contact me for years.
他试图联♥系♥我很多年了
Wants to get his claws into my commodities, but I won't let him.
想染指我的身家财产 我才不会让他得逞
You promise me, tealeaf,
你答应我 小毛贼
promise me you'll never let him inside this house!
保证绝不让他踏入这个房♥子半步
OK, OK, whatever, chill out, bro.
好的好的 随便啦 冷静 哥们
What do you want me to do with this stuff? Bin it!
你想让我怎么处理这些东西 统统丢掉
In with the plums.
跟烂李子作伴去
You've not eaten much of your main, Robin, are you not hungry?
主菜都没怎么动 罗宾 你不饿吗
I'm still rather full after the first course, to be honest.
说实话 吃完头盘后 我就饱了
Some people wouldn't serve porridge as a starter,
有些人不愿意拿麦片粥当前菜
but we love it, don't we, David?
但我们都很喜欢 对吧 戴维
Yeah. It can be savoury or sweet.
是啊 既是前菜又是甜品
It was delicious, thank you.
菜很好吃 谢谢你
Er, what's in this?
这里面是什么
It's just lumps of fish finger.
几块炸鱼条而已
And David nibbles all the breadcrumbs off,
戴维会先把面包屑一点点咬掉
then I plop them in a Marie Rose sauce.
我再将那些拌进玛丽罗兹酱
That's lovely.
真不错
It's me own recipe.
这是我的秘方
It's salad cream with ketchup mixed in.
用沙拉酱混上番茄酱
Tip for you, Emily. Thanks.
独家传授哦 艾米莉 谢谢
Can we have the puddings now?
现在能吃布丁了吗
No, let the mains go down first, David,
不行 先让主菜消化了 戴维
everyone's stuffed.
大家都很撑呢
I want it!
我想吃
All right.
好吧
You get it out the fridge.
你把布丁从冰箱里拿出来
We'll side these plates.
我们收了这些盘子
Sorry to drag you into all this, Emily.
抱歉把你也扯进来了 艾米莉
Remember, the pudding with the peanuts is the dish with the fish.
记住 花生布丁的盘子有鱼儿
The two that are blue are for me and for you.
蓝色盘子归你我
What about Emily?
那艾米莉呢
Nothing rhymes with that, just give her a pear.
没啥跟她名字押韵的 就给她个梨吧
Everything all right, David? Um, yeah.
你没事吧 戴维 没事
The two that are blue are for me and for you.
蓝色的两盘归你我
This is the dish for Emily's fish.
这个盘子归艾米莉的鱼儿
Oh, I don't want any pudding, thanks.
噢 我不想吃布丁 谢谢
So blue for the Robin and blue for the guest.
那就蓝的给罗宾 蓝的给贵宾
You have the pear and I'll have the rest.
梨子给你 剩下的给我
Now I have two.
那我就有两盘了
What's going on? Who's got what?
怎么回事 怎么分的
I'm not sure, but I think the pair that are blue...
我不知道 但我认为蓝色的两盘是...
This one is yours.
这个是你的
And these are ours.
这是我们的
Now eat up, everyone.
大家 开动吧
I'm sorry that's rock hard,
抱歉那硬得像石头
it's just come out the fridge.
刚从冰箱里拿出来
Hello?
有人吗
Hello? Hello.
有人吗 你好啊
Next time, try and remember what we rehearsed.
下次尽量记住我们排练的内容
All right.
好的
It's late for me, is this.
我回来晚了 是不是
I'm normally tucked up.
平时这时候我都睡了
You all right getting back in?
你自己进去没事吧
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
All right, then. Same time tomorrow.
好吧 明天同一时间见
We'll have a go at that zigzag lady.
我们要试试"刀锯美人"[一种魔术]
**I am J-O-L-L-Y*
*我是个开 心 果
**I am J-O-L-L-Y*
*我是个开 心 果
**I think I'm, I'm sure I am*
*我相信 我确定
**I am J-O-L-L-Y*
*我是个开 心 果
Hello?
你好
Am I speaking to Mr Jolly?'
你是开心果先生吗
Yeah.
是的
I have a client who wishes to arrange a booking.
我有位客户想要预约
Are you available tomorrow afternoon?
你明天下午有空吗
Um, just let me check that for you.
先让我看看日程表
Yeah, it looks like I'm free. Whose party is it?
我应该没什么事 是谁的派对
I will text you the details
我与客户确认好之后
once I have confirmed with the client.
会短♥信♥告知你详情
Do you wish for a wire transfer or cash? Cash.
你要电汇还是现金 现金
Actual cash would be better for me.
还是现金更方便一点
Can I ask, how much is the tariff?
请问 我的费用是多少
It will be the usual. 1,200 euros.
一如往常 一千二百欧元
Good.
好
Um... does that include petrol money?
呃 包括油费在内吗
So...
那么
How long have you worked for, er...
你为他工作多久了
what's his name, Robin?
叫啥来着 罗宾
Not long, actually.
其实不太久
I saw an advert in the paper.
我在报纸上看到了广♥告♥
Apparently, the company lost a lot of members recently.
显然公♥司♥最近流失了大量人员
They certainly have, haven't they, David?
那当然了 对吧 戴维
Mum! What?
妈妈 咋了
I'm just trying to get the party going.
我只是不想冷场而已
Sorry about that.
不好意思
I think perhaps the dessert may have contained some nuts.
我想甜点里可能有某种坚果
No, it was banana flavour.
不可能 那是香蕉味的
But wouldn't you have died if you'd eaten nuts?
你要是吃了坚果 不是会死吗
No, it's not an allergy,
不会 不是过敏
it's a gastric reaction.
是胃有不良反应
I'll be fine in the morning.
明早我就会好了
Well, thanks for a lovely evening.
今晚很愉快 谢谢你们
You're not going! Haven't done any games yet, or singing.
别走啊 还没做游戏或是唱歌♥呢
Mum, I think we need to let them go.
妈妈 我想还是让他们走吧
You're boring, David.
你真无趣 戴维
He never wants me to have any fun.
他从不给我娱乐的机会
We have got work in the morning...
明天一早我们还要工作
Sit down, you! It's party time.
你给我坐下 派对时间到
David, go on fetching the green suitcase from under the bed.
戴维 去把床下的绿箱子拿来
Don't, Mum.
不要 妈妈
Yes, they're seeing it!
不行 他们想看
They won't like it. Fine.
他们不会喜欢的 好吧
I'll get it myself.
我自己去拿
She's not well.
她身体抱恙
She's just...letting her hair down.
她只是...不拘小节
This is your fault.
这都是你的错
My fault? What's it got to do with me?
我的错 这跟我有什么关系
You shouldn't have sent her the letter.
你不该寄这封信给她
It's set her off again.
让她再度伤神
What's this?
这是什么
I never sent her this.
这不是我寄的
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
What have you done?
你做过什么
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
please welcome Miss Tina Turner!
下面有请蒂娜·特纳小姐
**I call you, I need you and my heart's on fire.*
*我打给你 我需要你 我心在燃烧
**You come to me, come to me wild and wild...*
*你狂野地 狂野地 向我向我走来
Mum, sit down.
妈妈 坐下吧
Oh, shut up! Come on, Emily.
闭嘴 一起来 艾米莉
You shouldn't be doing this. The doctor said...
你不该做这些的 医生说...
What did he say? Don't do your Tina?
他说什么 别模仿蒂娜吗
Don't have any fun?
别找乐子吗
Please! You don't realise...
求你了 你还不知道
**You're simply the best, whoo...*
*你就是最棒的 喔
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表