剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Margaret Cheng took it out again.
程玛格利特又把它借走了
Because libraries are all about sharing, aren't they, Chloe?
因为分享才是图书馆的宗旨 对吧 克洛伊
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Where is 50 Great Coastal Walks Of The British Isles volume Two?
《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第二卷在哪里
It's a book, Chloe.
那是一本书 克洛伊
One of our books from the library
是我们图书馆里的一本书
and your mummy has stolen it.
但你妈妈把它偷走了
Jabberwocky would like to read that book, Chloe.
炸脖龙想要看那本书 克洛伊
Would you like me to send him to your room so he can look for it?
你要我把它送到你房♥间来 让它亲自找吗
Very well.
很好
You have to look for it.
那么你得帮我找出来
I'll be watching.
我会盯着你的
Night night.
晚安
Never been with a woman before, have you?
从没跟女人一起过 是吧
Well, as Bonnie said,
就像邦妮说过的
I can always...
我总可以...
"Turn around, bright eyes".
"转过身 明亮的眼睛"[《心已全蚀》歌♥词]
I'm very proud of the fact my ex-partner said
我的前任伴侣说他从未辨出区别
he could never tell the difference.
我对此相当自豪
Turn the light out, Shahrouz.
把灯关掉 舒如门兹
There wasn't a day go by I didn't think of you, Billy.
这些年来 我无时无刻不在想你 比利
But after what I did,
但由于自己的所作所为
I knew I couldn't go on.
我知道我不能再继续这样了
Sugar? Thank you.
要糖吗 谢谢
I ruined my best friend's life.
我毁了我挚友的生活
Slept with his wife
睡了他的老婆
and fathered a son he thought his own.
生下了儿子 他还以为那是亲生儿
It killed him.
这让他痛不欲生
And the guilt killed me.
而这份内疚也让我痛不欲生
One fake suicide in Australia later
之后 澳大利亚的一起假自杀案
and all my sins were washed away.
洗去了我的种种罪孽
The career was on its way out
当时我的演艺事业已经没落
so that didn't bother me.
所以那并没妨碍到我
I'd turned them all against me, anyway.
总之我弄得大家都跟我翻脸了
Sid, Ray and Alan.
席德 雷和艾伦
Williams.
还有威廉斯
All I had to do was become somebody else.
当时我只需要变成另外一个人
It was easier to arrange away from home.
离家越远 这事越容易办
A weighted coffin was buried.
他们埋下了一口加重过的棺材
Then I came up here to start my new life.
然后我就来到这里开始我的新生活了
A quiet life.
一段平静的生活
It's quite a story.
你的一生真跌宕
Yes, indeed.
的确如此
But what about you, Billy?
那你呢 比利
There must be so many things you want to ask me.
你一定有很多事情想要问我
Oh, only one thing. Where's the locket?
只有一件事 那个吊坠盒在哪儿
Eh? The locket!
什么 那个吊坠盒
Oscar. What happened to it?
奥斯卡 那吊坠去哪了
What do you mean? I don't know anything about that.
你是什么意思 我对此一无所知
I thought you probably didn't.
我想你可能也不知道
But it'd be rude not to ask, eh?
不过不问一下 就太失礼了
Here we go, then. Billy!
那咱们就来吧 比利
Please. Billy, I'm sorry.
求你了 比利 我很抱歉
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Here we go, then.
好了 咱们到了
You ready for this? Just give me a moment.
你准备好了吗 给我点时间
I've waited 40 years for this.
为了这一刻我已经等了四十年了
I'm shaking.
我很紧张
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm sure your dad's just as choked up as you are.
你♥爸♥爸肯定也会像你一样紧张得说不出话
Yeah? Come on.
好了吗 来吧
Mr Lomax, Billy's here.
洛马克斯先生 比利来了
Not again.
怎么又是这样
There you are! Where've you been?
你才回来啊 去哪儿了
Eccles.
埃克尔斯镇
What for?
去干嘛
Eccles cake.
吃埃克尔斯葡萄馅饼
David, how many more times?
戴维 还要我说多少遍
You can get them from the Spa.
那个你可以去利明顿温泉镇买♥♥
You don't have to go to Hamburg to get a hamburger, do you?
就像买♥♥汉堡也用不着去德国汉堡市买♥♥呀
I've been picking out the music I want at my funeral.
我刚一直在挑选我葬礼要用的音乐
I want one classical and one from the cheering-up tape.
我想要一首古典曲 一首欢快流行曲
Trying to decide between Superman and Oops Upside Your Head.
打算在《超人》和《当心我抽你脑袋》之间选一首
Have to see how wide the pews are.
得先看看教堂的座位有多宽
But for the classical, I want this.
至于古典曲 我想要这首
'Is that you, Tealeaf?
'是你吗 小毛贼
'Is there anything from NASA?
'有太空总署的来信吗
'In with the plums!'
'跟烂李子作伴去'
'I have a great aunt.
'我有个很好的婶婶
'I want you to help her on her way.'
'我想让你帮她上路'
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表