剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Did you see him wearing a locket?
你有见过他戴着一个吊坠盒吗
It would have had a letter K on it.
坠子上刻着个字母K
No, the Biggins rule is no jewellery allowed.
没有 我比金斯的铁则是不能佩戴首饰
I once saw Bonnie Langford nearly lose an eye
有次我看到邦妮·兰福德差点被胸前
on a swinging Tiffany pendant, it was horrific.
摆动的蒂凡尼吊坠打瞎眼睛 太恐怖了
Here.
给
Well, thank you. You've been most helpful.
谢谢 你帮了我大忙
Oh, one last thing. Yes?
还有一件事 什么
Do they really film it all at Shepperton?
他们真的都是在谢珀顿片厂拍的吗
It's been years since I did a proper dinner party.
我好多年没做过正式的晚宴了
When your dad was alive,
你♥爸♥爸还在的时候
I was a right Fanny Craddock.
我简直是芬妮·克雷达克的化身
You think Robin will want cheese and crackers?
你觉得罗宾会想吃奶酪和薄脆饼吗
I've only got Laughing Cow.
我只有笑牛牌奶酪[法国老牌奶酪]
I don't think he'll get as far as the cheese.
我觉得他活不到吃奶酪的时候
That's true. I'm crushing a full jumbo bag of peanuts
说得没错 我正在碾一大袋的花生
into his Angel Delight, that'll do the trick.
混进他的天使颂里 保准立竿见影
I'm putting it into this dish with fishes on.
我用这个有小鱼图案的盘子盛起来了
Just in case you end up serving him.
免得你最后端错给他了
Why would I end up serving him?
为什么最后该我端给他
I'm having a drink tonight, David.
我今晚喝了点酒 戴维
I've worked all day preparing this meal.
我为准备这顿饭忙活了一天
You shouldn't be drinking, Mam. Not in your condition.
妈妈你不该喝酒 你身体不好
What condition?
怎么不好了
I'm as fit as a flea, doctor said so.
医生说我神采奕奕
Bottoms up.
干杯
Welcome. Hello, David.
欢迎 你好 戴维
Sorry I'm a bit early.
抱歉我早来了一点
Oh, now you remember Emily, don't you?
你还记得艾米莉 对吧
Yes, I do.
记得
Oh. Erm, I was rather hoping Emily might join us.
那个 我希望艾米莉也能一块来
For dinner?
吃晚饭吗
Yes. I thought perhaps she could take minutes.
对 我想她也许能帮着做些记录
To do what?
做来干啥
Well, there's lots to discuss, and the...
我们不是有很多事要讨论嘛 而且...
besides which, I think I might be in there, as they say.
此外 我也许有机会那个啥 你懂的
Ok.
好吧
Mum, there's a girl here as well.
妈妈 那个女的也来了
Emily. Hi.
我是艾米莉 你们好
Well, that's all right.
没关系
I'm sure we've got enough to go round.
我们的菜绝对够四个人吃的
I wasn't sure what we were having so I brought one of each.
我不知道您会煮什么菜 所以买♥♥了两款酒
Buy one get one free.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Lovely. Well, if you'd like to go through and sit soft,
太棒了 不如你们先进去静静♥坐♥一下
and I'll send David out shortly to circulate with the crudities.
我待会就让戴维给你们端上生菜沙拉
What are we going to do?
我们要怎么办
Two for the price of one.
来一对 杀一双
And do we have a match?
配上对了吗
Thank you! Let's give Emma a big hand!
谢谢 来给艾玛一个掌声[直译:给一个手掌]
Here, have this one.
来 手掌给你
Can I have it back, actually?
话说你能还给我吗
I need it back. I only say that as part of the act.
我还有用呢 刚只是抖个包袱
Get the stripper on!
快让脱衣舞男出场
All right. He's on in a minute.
好 他马上就来
I've seen him getting ready in the box,
我看到他在个盒子里做准备
talked about red raw stump.
说什么烂红残肢的
Now then, for this next trick I need the assistance
好了 下一个魔术我需要一位助手
of someone with whom I have never met before.
一位我素不相识的观众
Any volunteers?
谁自愿上台
No, no.
不 你不行
Oh, come on. There must be someone!
拜托 总得有人上来
What about you, madam?
就挑你怎样 夫人
Sorry, I... I dropped off.
对不起 我...我睡着了
Is it my bit now?
该我上场了吗
Shut up. Round of applause for this young lady!
闭嘴 来为这位年轻的女士鼓鼓掌
Now then...
好了...
Wait a minute, I were on the other side of you before, weren't I?
等等 以前我都站另一边的 不是吗
Oh, no, we swapped it round, didn't we,
啊 不对 我们换边了 是吧
because of your hook?
因为你的钩子不方便
Go on.
继续
We've never met each other before, have we?
我们以前从没见过 不是吗
No. That's right.
的确 没见过
So I'd like to do a bit of mind-reading for you, if I may?
可以的话 我想向你展示一下读心术
Oh, that sounds nice.
噢 听着不错
So, if I can give you this. I want you to...
这个给你 我希望你...
To think of a shape and I've to draw...
心里想一个图案 画在上面
Let me tell you.
让我来说
Just draw a simple shape on there. Don't let me see it.
就在上面画一个简单图案 别让我看到
Tell me when you're done.
画好了告诉我
Oh, I love the smell of these.
我爱死这笔的味道了
Yeah. Just do your picture, and I'm going to read your mind.
闭嘴画你的 我要施展读心术了
Ok.
好的
I've done it!
我画好了
Right, before you turn over your pad...
好 在你把本子翻过来之前...
You definitely thought of that thing you had to think of?
你确定你想的是该想的东西吗
I did, yeah.
确定
You didn't change your mind? No.
没改变主意吗 没有
Right. Turn over your pad.
很好 把本子翻过来
Oh, what's that? I thought you were thinking of a cat.
那是啥 我以为你想的是一只猫
Well, I were. But it were really scratching me,
我有想 但它成天挠我
so I put it in a box.
所以我就把它放到了盒子里
Well, there you go. Two cats.
如你们所见 两只猫
But with one in a box.
虽然一只在盒子里
Thank you, you can sit back down now.
谢谢你 你可以坐回去了
Can I wait in the car, actually? I'm really frozzed in here.
我能到车里等吗 这儿冻死我了
Have you got the key? Yeah.
你有钥匙吗 给
What's this?
这是什么
It's the display you asked for, Ma'am.
这是你要的展板 夫人
So we can keep track of the investigation.
这样我们就可以掌握调查进展了
No, no, no, this is Prime Suspect!
不对不对 这是《头号♥嫌疑犯》那套
It's the 21st century, Kelvin
都二十一世纪了 凯文
we're not hunting the Yorkshire Ripper.
咱们又不是在调查约克郡屠夫
Where's my plasma screen?
我的等离子屏幕呢
It's... it's on order, Ma'am.
那个...已经订货了 夫人
Good.
很好
And I want to operate it from a button under here somewhere.
还有 我希望在这下面装个控制按钮
Now where are we?
我们查得怎样了
Well, we think we've located Robert Greenspan,
我们已经找到了罗伯特·格林斯潘
he's the, er... the, the little...
他是那个... 那个小...
The dwarf, you can say it.
侏儒嘛 直说就行了
Yes, and we expect to have questioned him by the end of the day.
对 我们计划今晚盘问他
Right. Keep me posted.
很好 随时向我汇报
Ah, good, the Sony catalogue's arrived.
太好了 索尼的新目录到了
And if he doesn't know anything, Ma'am?
要是他什么都不知道呢 夫人
Oh, kill him.
那就杀了他
290 centimetres. What's that in inches then?
二百九十厘米 换算成英寸是多少
Hello?
喂
Look, I told you not to ring me again.
听着 我说过别再打来了
I can't see you tonight, I'm going to the opera with Charles.
我今晚不能见你 我要和查尔斯去歌♥剧院
Of course I still love you, that's the problem.
我当然还爱着你 这才是个问题
Please don't call me.
请别再打给我了
No, don't even next. It's over.
不 短"新"也别发 我们结束了
Who are you? Get out of my room!
你是谁 从我屋里出去
Sorry, what am I meant to do now?
对不起 接下来我该干嘛
You're meant to fall down dead. You've just been shot.
你该倒下来死掉 你刚中枪了
That's it, sorry, I couldn't...
没错 对不起 我没能...
There's so much to think about. All right, cut.
要记的东西太多了 好了 停
We have to reset the squibs.
重装爆破装置
Sorry, everyone!
对不起 各位
I think I got my line wrong anyway.
我刚才貌似也说错台词了
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表