剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Didn't I say next instead of text?
我是不是把短♥信♥说成了短"新"
Oh, God, I look such a mess.
天哪 我看着真狼狈
No, you don't.
不 没有的事
You look beautiful.
你美极了
We all missed you.
我们都很想你
It wasn't the same after you and Kerry left.
你和凯瑞走后 一切都变样了
They didn't recast you, you know,
他们甚至没找人替你们
they just put on two garden gnomes,
只是摆两个花♥园♥小矮人雕像在那儿
which I think was a bit... do you?
照我说有点... 你说呢
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
It got a bit confusing, what with your accident and everything.
先是你出意外 后又出一堆事 的确是有点混乱
I know. I'm a lot better now,
就是呀 不过我好多了
but I'm still having trouble with my lines.
只是还不太记得住台词
Sarah! Look if we lose this, if this goes and if this goes
莎拉 如果我们砍掉这些 这些 这些
and if this goes, we can lose the bitch by Thursday.
还有这些 我们周四就能摆脱这个贱♥人♥了
So, just do it.
所以 就这么定了
Listen, Debbie. I want you to look after something for me.
听着 黛比 我想要你帮我保管一件东西
All right, but I am allergic to cats.
没问题 但是我对猫过敏
No, it's not alive. A dead cat?
不 不是活物 难道是死猫
I'm not sure, Robert. How did it die?
还是不要了吧 罗伯特 它怎么死的
It's not... it's this.
都不是...是这个
That's pretty. What does the H stand for?
真漂亮 这个"H"代表什么
It's a K.
这是个"K"
Is it? Looks like an H.
是吗 看着像是"H"
No, it's definitely a K.
不 这肯定是"K"
Ah, did Kerry give it to you?
这样啊 是凯瑞送你的吗
No, it's another K.
不是 另有其人
To be honest, I stole it from someone a couple of years ago.
老实说 这是我几年前从别人那偷来的
Don't ask me why, I just took it.
别问我原因 就是鬼使神差
But she was already dead.
但物主已然死了
Like the cat.
就像那只猫
Oh, no, that's a curly cat, isn't it?
天啊 是只卷毛猫 对吗
Biggins rang to tell me the police have been asking about it,
比金斯打电♥话♥告诉我警♥察♥在打听它的下落
so I need someone to look after it for me,
所以我得找一个人替我保管它
just for a little while.
就保管一阵子
Of course! Don't worry, it'll be safe with me.
没问题 别担心 放我这保证安全
Can we come on, please?! Line up.
我们继续拍摄吧 集♥合♥
I've got to go.
我得走了
Well, it was lovely seeing you again! Are you busy?
很高兴再见到你 你最近忙吗
I've got an audition this afternoon, for Time Bandits.
我今天下午有一场《时光大盗》的试镜
But if you ever fancy... you know, grabbing a drink?
但如果你想喝杯小酒 我随时奉陪
Yes.
好啊
We should do a reunion. All of the...
我们应该搞个聚会 叫上所有...
you.
演员
Not the gnomes. Just the live ones.
没有雕像 全是真人
Yeah. That'd be nice.
没错 一定会很愉快
Got to go!
我要走了
Debbie, you forgot this.
黛比 你忘了这个
What is it?
这是什么
That's pretty. Is that an H?
真漂亮 这是个"H"吗
Hello, this is Jeremy Goode from Brooke Street Library.
你好 我是布鲁克街图书馆的杰里米·古德
Just called to let you know that
我是打来通知你
50 Great Coastal Walks Of The British Isles Volume II
《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第二卷
is still outstanding,
尚未归还
and the fine stands at 35 pence,
累计罚款为三十五便士
make payable in full when you return the book.
你还书时务必如数付清
If I don't hear from you, I'll call you again in ten minutes.
如你不予回复 我十分钟后会再打来
Excuse me, dear, I wonder if you could help me.
打扰一下 亲爱的 请你帮我个忙
I'm looking for a book for my grandson.
我在帮我的孙子找一本书
It's the final one about the boy who's a wizard, erm...
是那套讲一个小男巫的丛书的最后一本
Oh, you know the one. No, sorry.
你应该知道吧 不好意思 不知道
He's a boy with glasses on.
男主人公是个小四眼
And they made a film of it.
这本书还改编成了电影
He does magic and he has a friend with ginger hair.
他会魔法 还有个顶着姜色头发的朋友
Oh, you must know, it's very famous.
你怎会不知道 这本书很有名
No. I promised I would pick it up for him, you see.
不知道 我答应过他一定给他借到的
He's in the hospital and I just can't recall.
他住院了 可我就是想不起书名
Lord of The Rings?
《指环王》吗
No, that's not it. P... P...
不 不是这个 波...波...什么
Mary Poppins?
《玛丽波平斯》吗
No. No, he has a scar there.
不 不对 他这里有一道疤
Oh, please help me.
拜托你帮帮我
Is it 50 Great Coastal Walks Of The British Isles, Volume II?
是《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第二卷吗
Because that book's on loan although it is overdue.
因为这本书到期了 却仍未归还
I'll just call and see if I can find out for you.
我这就打电♥话♥去 看看能不能帮你找到
No, it's not a study book, it's fiction.
不 不是本学习用书 是本小说
Harry Potter! It's Harry Potter.
《哈利·波特》 是《哈利·波特》
Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter!
《哈利·波特》 《哈利·波特》
That's it! Thank you.
就是这个 谢谢你了
No need to be such a prick about it, was there, dear?
没必要态度这么差吧 亲爱的
She's here.
她来了
Oh, thank God for that.
谢天谢地总算来了
Are we ready, then?
我们能开始了吗
She just asked me to play this.
她刚叫我播放这张光碟
**This is my moment*
*此刻是属于我的
**This is my perfect moment with you*
*此刻是属于你我的幸福时光
**This is what God meant*
*这是上帝的意旨
**This is my perfect moment with you...*
*此刻是属于你我的幸福时光
Hello, Hattie.
你好 海蒂
I've waited my whole life for this moment.
为这一刻 我苦等半生
Welcome, Hattie, Shahrouz.
欢迎你们 海蒂 舒如门兹
Before we begin,
在我们开始前
I always like to get this question out of the way first.
我向来习惯先解决这个问题
Is there any person here present
在座诸位
who knows of any just or lawful reason
是否有合理或合法的理由
why these two persons should not be joined in matrimony?
认为此二人不应结为夫妇
Let them speak now or forever hold their peace.
请现在说出 否则请永远沉默
Don't worry, I won't say anything.
别担心 我会守口如瓶的
The artist. The blood donor, the missing page.
《艺术家》 《捐血者》 《遗失之页》
Bacon radio?
还有《培根电台》吗
The radio ham.
是《业余无线电操作员》[直译:无线电火腿]
How much do you know about Hancock?
你对汉考克有多少了解
Not a lot. I saw that Will Smith film.
不太了解 我看过威尔·史密斯的电影
No, that was ridiculous!
两码事 那个太荒谬了
Totally miscast.
完全选错了角
No, Tony Hancock was
托尼·汉考克曾经是
a popular British actor and comedian
英国极受欢迎的男演员和喜剧演员
who had a failed stab at a Hollywood career
却在尝试进军好莱坞时遭败
and took his own life in 1968.
而后在1968年自杀了
Oh, yeah, you hate him, don't you? Yes, I do.
你讨厌他 对吧 没错
He was my best friend.
他曾是我的死党
We met in the Air Force in 1942,
1942年我们在空军中相识
auditioned for ENSA together.
一同去全英劳军演出协会试镜
Tony was always ambitious, but I just wanted the quiet life.
托尼总是野心勃勃 而我只想安稳度日
After the war, I settled down
二战结束后 我和一位在威斯顿
with a little Wren I'd met in Weston.
相识的皇家海军女服队队员成了家
Tony was my best man.
托尼是我的伴郎
Godfather to our kiddie too.
也是我孩子的教父
Until the accident.
后来却出了那场意外
Ironic, really.
真的很讽刺
Little Billy was nine years old,
小比利九岁的时候
fell out of a tree, lost a lot of blood.
从树上掉了下来 失血过多
They needed a donor fast,
他们急需一名捐血者
so I volunteered, but they said no.
我心甘情愿献血 却遭拒绝
Wrong blood type.
因为血型不合
My wife said, "We'd better call Tony."
我的妻子说道"我们最好给托尼打个电♥话♥"
What, he was the father? Yes.
等等 原来他才是孩子父亲 没错
I loved that boy with all my heart,
我全心全意地爱着这个孩子
but I walked out on him that day
但在那天毅然弃他而去
and I've never seen him since.
从此再也没见过
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表