剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Is that your watch?
这不是你的表吗
There you are. Thank you, ladies.
给你 谢谢 夫人
Everything's prepared for you upstairs, sir.
先生 楼上已为您打点好了
If you'd come this way.
请随我来
God, half pissed now!
见鬼 真扫兴
Birthday boy ready, is he?
小寿星公准备好了吧
I believe so, sir.
我想是的 先生
Right. Well, I'd better get going.
好吧 我得走了
I'll take that, thank you.
拿上这杯喝的 谢谢
Everything in order, sir?
先生 您看东西都依次摆好了吗
I think so, yes. I won't be a moment.
都摆好了 不错 稍等我一会
Just checking you have everything you need, Jolly?
我来确认下你需要的东西都齐了没 开心果
We've prepared the lights. As requested.
我们应你要求 备了无影灯
What's this?
这是怎么了
This is Mr Kakkar.
这位是卡卡先生
And it's his left kidney, I think. Is that right, Gravy?
以及他的左肾 我说得对吧 格雷维
It is, sir.
对 先生
And the local anaesthetic has been administered as instructed.
已遵照指示 给他做了局麻
It goes in here when you're done, then ring the bell.
你弄完后 就把肾放这里 然后按铃
I was thinking more of a rabbit out of a hat.
我更愿意玩魔术帽变兔子那套
We'll just leave you to it.
那这里就交给你了
Two hundred dollar, please.
为了我的两百美元 拜托你了
Hello, Billy.
你好 比利
Please, come in.
来 请进
Hello, Dad.
你好 父亲
This way.
这边走
**Every now and then I fall apart*
*每当我几近崩溃
**turn around, bright eyes*
*转过身 明亮的眼睛
Every now and then I fall apart
每当我心碎一地
**And I need you now tonight*
*我今晚需要你
Have you ever worked with Gaynor, Shahrouz?
你和盖妮共事过吗 舒如门兹
Gaynor?
盖妮
Sorry, you probably know her as Bonnie Tyler.
抱歉 也许你只知道她叫邦妮·泰勒
I know her as Gaynor Hopkins.
我们相识时她还叫盖妮·霍普金斯[邦妮的原名]
I did the hair and make-up on this video.
她在这支音乐录像里的化妆和发型就是我做的
I have never back-combed so much in my entire life.
我这辈子从没弄过那么复杂的背头
The lacquer we got through.
用掉了多少定型液啊
Are you sure you don't want a little glass of poo,
你真的不来一小杯香槟吗
we're supposed to be celebrating?
我们不是该庆祝庆祝嘛
No.
不了
I am not permitted to drink.
我不能喝酒
There's other things you're not permitted to do.
你不能做的事多了
But you still do them though, don't you?
可你还是会做 不是吗
It is my religion.
是我宗教的问题
Oh, God. I'm going to have to learn all about this, aren't I?
老天 看来我得学贯中西才行了 是吧
Are you going to try and convert me?
是你试着转变我呢
Or should I try and convert you?
还是该我试着转变你呢
The man is coming? Yeah, he is,
工作人员要来了吗 是的
but we don't know when. They try and trick you out.
但具体时间未定 他们在卖♥♥弄玄虚
Why you think we should be heading upstairs?
你不觉得我们应该上楼吗
Just do what we'd normally do?
干些普通夫妻平常做的事
I sleep on the couch.
我睡沙发就行了
Don't be daft. You can sleep in my bed.
别傻了 你可以睡我的床
I'll go in the spare room.
我睡客房♥
Besides, you've got to carry me up the stairs yet.
再说 你还得先抱我上楼啊
That's it.
对 就这样
You see, we've got to observe each other's customs, Shahrouz.
所谓入乡随俗 我们就得遵循对方的习俗 舒如门兹
It's all part of being married.
此乃婚姻的一部分
Hello, This is Jeremy Goode from Brooke Street Library.
您好 我是布鲁克街图书馆的杰里米·古德
Just wondering if you have any attention for returning
请问 能否麻烦你抽空归还
50 Great Coastal Walks Of The British Isles Volume Two?
《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第二卷呢
I expect to hear from you immediately, if not sooner.
望及早收到您的答复
Have a wonderful time. Thanks.
祝今晚玩得开心 谢谢
Night.
晚安
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道自己在干嘛
Can you feel that?
这样有感觉吗
Well, you'll have to tell me if it starts hurting
一旦开始疼就立即告诉我
because I have not a clue.
我可是门外汉
I'm a children's entertainer.
我是给小孩做表演的
Is there no other way you could have earned that money?
你就没其他办法赚那笔钱吗
Two hundred dollar. Well, I'm not giving it you.
两百美元 不是我给你
I'm being paid in Euros anyway. It's an international operation this.
总之我收的是欧元 这可是国际性手术
Right.
好吧
Here... we... go.
就 开 始
Oh, God, you're bleeding, now. I need some bog roll.
噢 天啊 你流血了 我得找些卷筒纸
Hattie, what are you doing?
海蒂 你在干嘛
I am consummating our relationship, Shahrouz.
我在达成夫妻之实 舒如门兹
Now that was harder than
我告诉你 这比
back-combing Bonnie Tyler's hair, I tell you.
给邦妮·泰勒做背头造型费劲多了
But this is not right.
这样不对
Come back to bed.
回来躺下
We'll talk about it in the morning. No.
我们明早再谈 不要
This is all wrong.
这都是错的
I'm wearing your ring, Shahrouz.
我戴着你的婚戒 舒如门兹
We've got a certificate of marriage downstairs,
楼下有我们的结婚证
signed in the sight of God.
我们是在上帝面前缔结的
You are my husband.
你是我丈夫
And husbands sleep with their wives, Shahrouz. Sorry.
夫妻就该同床共枕 舒如门兹 抱歉
But, I am homosexual.
但是 我是同性恋
Nobody's perfect. Come on.
人无完人 来吧
I want to phone Chris.
我想给克里斯打个电♥话♥
Chris is in Cranford.
克里斯在《克兰福德》片场
No phones in Cranford.
那边电♥话♥都打不通
What would happen to you, Shahrouz,
要是你被遣回伊朗 舒如门兹
if you got sent back to Iran?
会有什么样的后果呢
If they found out you were living with an English man?
要是给人发现你曾经和一个英国男人同过居
Right.
好 来吧
No, no. Can't do this. Ridiculous.
不 不行 下不去手 太荒谬了
Had to mush that up a bit.
得把它弄得黏糊点
What else?
还有什么
It's like Ready Steady Cook, this.
这个就好比《准备稳妥的厨师》[BBC的厨艺节目]
Oh, that'll do.
噢 准能瞒过去的
Hang on a minute.
等一下
How you getting on?
进行得怎样了
Yeah, it's all done. It's in there.
好了 搞定了 东西放里面了
No, don't look at it.
不 别看它
You have to leave the lid on, or else they'd go off.
你得让盖子盖着 不然就会变质了
Oh, right.
好的
Nice easy one, that.
小菜一碟而已
Just slipped out, didn't it? Kidney...
它自己就滑出来了 对吧 肾...
He's regretting it, now. I told him he would.
他正后悔着呢 我就说他会后悔的
Don't worry, Mr Kakkar.
别担心 卡卡先生
We have your fee waiting for you.
我们已经把您的酬金准备好了
As we do for you, Mr Jolly.
您的也一样 开心果先生
Once the client has received the kidney, of course.
当然 要等我们的客户收到肾脏之后才能给
Of course.
那还用说
Right, well. I think I'll just, er...
好了 我想我得...
go and, er...
去下...
have a piss.
小便
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Jeremy from the library.
我是图书馆的杰里米
Why are you in my room?
你在我房♥间里干什么
On the 14th of October 2007,
在2007年十月十四号♥
you borrowed Alice Through The Looking Glass.
你借了《爱丽丝镜中奇遇》
Do you remember that book, Chloe?
你还记得那本书吗 克洛伊
Beware the Jabberwock, my son.
小心炸脖龙啊 我的孩子
The jaws that bite. The claws that catch.
那咬人的利齿 那抓人的利爪
On the 28th of October,
在♥十♥月♥二十八号♥
your mummy brought the book back to the library,
你妈妈把书还回了图书馆
and on the 31st of October
而后在♥十♥月♥三十一号♥
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表