剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
You've still got a few tricks up your sleeve, haven't you, Jolly?
开心果 原来你还留了几手 对吧
That pig's been sniffing round.
那个条子又在四处打探了
I think we're missing a book.
您貌似还少了一本书
50 Great Coastal Walks Of The British Isles Volume Two.
《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第二卷
Police have been asking about it
警♥察♥在打听它的下落
I just need someone to look after it for me.
我得找一个人替我保管它
Stop it! Oh, why should I?
别唱了 干啥要听你的
Because you've got cancer!
因为你得了癌症
No loose ends, Kelvin.
不能有始无终 凯文
And if he doesn't know anything, ma'am?
要是他什么都不知道呢 夫人
Kill him.
杀了他
How much do you know about Hancock?
你对汉考克有多少了解
Who is he? Fill me in.
他是谁 告诉我呀
His name's Shahrouz. Oh, my God!
他叫舒如门兹 是个伊朗人 噢 天啊
Will you marry him for me?
你能为了我和他结婚吗
I won't say anything.
我会守口如瓶的
Billy was nine years old, fell out of a tree.
小比利九岁的时候 从树上掉了下来
Lost a lot of blood.
失血过多
My wife said we'd better call Tony.
我妻子说"最好给托尼打个电♥话♥"
What? He was the father?
什么 原来他才是孩子父亲
I loved that boy with all my heart,
我全心全意地爱着这个孩子
but I walked out on him that day
但在那天毅然弃他而去
and never seen him since.
从此再也没见过
How long have I got?
我还能活多久
I'm just reading the file of Oscar Lomax.
我正在看奥斯卡·洛马克斯的档案
Have you read it? Oh, yes, ma'am.
你看过了吗 看过 夫人
I can't believe it.
真难以置信
Indeed, ma'am.
深感同意 夫人
It's quite extraordinary, if it's true.
如果属实 那可算是非比寻常
What's the clown up to? Mr Jelly?
小丑最近有什么动向 果冻先生吗
Still visiting the old lady,
还是常往老太太那跑
the occasional children's party.
偶尔会接到儿童派对的活儿
Nothing out of the ordinary.
一切正常
It's my video conference call.
来找我开视频通话会议了
Mr Mansour. Can you see me?
曼苏尔先生 你能看见我吗
Yes, I see you.
可以 看着了
Now, am I in high definition?
那 我的画面是高清画质吗
We had these HDMI cables fitted.
我们接了高清多媒体接口电缆
You should be able to tell if I hold up this.
就算我拿着这个 你也应该能看得清
Never mind.
还是算了
We are growing impatient, Miss Andrews.
我们的耐性快被磨光了 安德鲁斯女士
When will we see a return on our investment?
我们的投资什么时候才能得到回报
I can assure you
我向你保证
we are very close to making our presentation, Mr Mansour.
我们离发表之日不远了 曼苏尔先生
I'm sure you can appreciate
我相信你们一定能谅解
we're working at the cutting-edge of technology here.
我们正致力于尖端科技的开♥发♥
Sorry ma'am, just need to grab a bit of Blu-Tack.
抱歉 夫人 我得拿一点蓝丁胶
Thanks.
谢谢
We are just waiting on the final piece of the jigsaw
只要等最后一块拼图凑齐了
before we can proceed.
我们就能开始了
I hope I need not remind you
但愿不用我提醒你
how much is at stake here, Miss Andrews?
此事事关重大 得失攸关 安德鲁斯女士
Of course.
当然
And I can assure you
我向你保证
that we will leave no stone unturned.
我们一定全力以赴[直译:翻遍每块石头]
No offence.
无意冒犯
What do you mean?
冒犯什么
Well, you stone people, don't you?
你会用石头砸人 不是吗
Do you?
是吗
I hope to hear from you soon.
希望能尽快听到你的好消息
Shit. Think I put my foot in it, there.
糟了 刚才说错话了
Kelvin, get Detective Finney on the phone.
凯文 拨通芬尼探长的电♥话♥
I need that locket!
我要那个吊坠盒
Hi, Mum.
早 妈妈
Morning, David.
早啊 戴维
I've mushed a Weetabick up for you,
我为你泡了一碗维他麦[谷物早餐产品]
it's on the table.
放在桌子上了
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
I'm fine, thank you. How are you?
挺好的 谢谢 你呢
Here, take your vitamins.
来 吃维生素
It burns. That's because it's working.
好烧口 正常 这表示起效了
Sorry about last night.
昨晚的事很抱歉
Robin's fault.
都怪罗宾
I've spent ages unblocking that toilet bowl.
我花了很长时间才疏通好马桶
You should've seen me.
你刚真该看看我
It was like Augustus Gloop.
活像浑身巧克力的奥古塔斯·格卢普
No, I mean the cancer.
不 我指的是癌症的事
What are you going to do?
你有什么打算
I'm clearing out the stuff under your bed
我打算清掉你床底的杂物
so if there's anything you don't want me to see,
如果有什么不想让我看到的东西
then shift it now.
趁现在挪走喔
Hello?
喂
Is that David Sowerbutts? Speaking.
是戴维·舒巴次吗 我是
I sent you a card recently with a message.
我最近给你寄了一张带贴字的卡
I think it would be wise if we met.
我觉得我们还是见一面为好
Meet me at King's Cross Station. Three o' clock.
三点整 在国王十字车站碰头
There'll be a ticket in your name.
已经买♥♥好了你的票
Yeah.
好
I want this to end.
我也想做个了断
Hello, Hoyti Toyti's.
你好 华而不实玩具屋
I've got to make a phone call.
我要去打个电♥话♥
Be back in ten minutes, all right?
十分钟后来找你 行吗
Aye, go on then. Cod and chips.
好 去吧 鳕鱼和土豆条
A what, dear?
什么 亲爱的
A Homepride Fred?
一个"宏普莱特"招牌公仔弗雷德
Oh, you mean like a flour shaker?
你是指面粉摇荡机之类的吗
No, we do toys, dear. Antiques.
不 我们只卖♥♥玩具 亲爱的 古董玩具
Try Kath's Kitchens.
打去《凯丝掌勺》试试吧
Oh, here comes trouble.
喔 麻烦来了
Where is it, then?
都放在哪了
Here, I've laid it all out for you.
在这 我都给你摆出来了
Not much new stuff in this month.
这个月的新货不多
Come and have a feel.
来摸摸感受一下
That Sooty turned out to be fake, then?
那个"苏迪"果然是假的吧
Yes,
就是啊
they traced it back to a woman in Pickering.
他们顺藤摸瓜查到一个住皮克灵的女人
She made them herself.
原来是她自己做的
Apparently, she had a whole attic full of Soos.
显然 她还有一阁楼的小熊猫"素"
She was about to flood the market but they caught her in time.
她刚想全数投放市场 却在节骨眼被抓了
This Slinky's a bit loose, isn't it?
这个"机灵鬼"弹簧有点松 对吧
I know, it's Chinese.
我知道 中国制♥造♥的
Now, I know the answer to this
尽管我知道你不感兴趣
but I'm going to put it out there anyway.
可我还是要问一问
Would you have any interest in a Simpsons chess set?
你对"辛普森"国际象棋有兴趣吗
Not in the slightest.
完全没有
I cannot shift it.
又卖♥♥不掉
Oh, stay away from the 80s, Peter.
别再进80年代的玩具了 彼得
You've been burned before.
又不是没吃过亏
What's this?
这是什么
Not seen one like this before.
以前从没看到过类似的
Oh, it just came in this morning,
噢 这个今早才到货的
not had a chance to give it the once-over myself yet.
我自己都还没来得及过目呢
Papier mache head,
纸浆做的头
wooden hands, nicely carved.
木制的手 雕得很精致
Original lace.
原装花边
French, I'd say.
要我说 这是法国货
This is quite a find, Peter.
这可谓重大发现啊 彼得
Yes, apparently it was a prop in that old film,
是呀 这个显然是那部老电影
The Punch And Judy Man with,
《潘趣和朱迪》里的道具
oh, what's his name...?
谁演的来着
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表