剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
It's Moroccan. It's strong, but I love it.
摩洛哥口味 很浓烈 不过我喜欢
I too must go to work.
我也得去上班了
I have morning shift.
我要上早班
No, you can't leave, Shahrouz.
不 你不能走 舒如门兹
I must or they fire me.
我必须得去 不然会被解雇的
No, I mean you literally can't leave.
不 我是指 你走不了
I've chained your leg to the radiator.
我用铁链把你的腿栓到暧气片上了
What?! What?!
什么 搞什么
Now, let me explain to you why I had to do that.
现在 听我解释 我也是出于无奈
You see that woman down there?
你看到楼下那个女人了吗
She's been spying on us all morning.
她监视我们一早上了
She's from the Home Office.
她是内政部的人
She's got a camera in her hat, I've seen it flashing.
她帽子里有个摄像机 我看到镜头在闪
She's trying to catch us out.
她想抓住我们的马脚
But why can I not leave the house?
但我为什么不能离开这里
Because she'll talk to you, Shahrouz,
因为她会找你谈话 舒如门兹
and she'll bamboozle you into admitting things.
然后她会哄骗你和盘托出
You're better off staying here till she goes away.
在她离开前 你最好都待在这里
Now, I've given you enough length to get to the toilet, yeah,
我给你留长了一大截 好让你能去厕所
and I've put some cold meats on the cabinet.
我在橱柜上放了一些冷盘肉
There's ham, pork and some pickles.
有火腿 猪肉和一些腌菜
I cannot eat these!
我不能吃这些东西
Well, you're going to have to have crackers then, Shahrouz.
那你就得啃饼干了 舒如门兹
I can't think of everything!
我没法面面俱到
Look, I'll be back at nine o'clock tonight
听着 我今晚九点就会回来
and I'll bring us a curry.
我会带咖喱菜回来的
OK? But the chain is...
好吗 但是这锁链...
Oh, fuck me sideways, she's looking.
搞毛啊 她正在看我们
Erm, quickly! Come and give me a kiss.
快点 过来吻我一下
She's not going to believe that, Shahrouz.
就这样她不会信的 舒如门兹
Do it like you mean it.
要情真意切地吻
A real long one.
来个法式湿吻
Yeah, I think we got away with that.
好了 我想我们躲过一劫了
But she's leaving.
但是她走了啊
And look who's taking over. Oh, my God, there's two of them.
看看谁来替班了 天啦 还来了两个
Quickly look me in the eye,
快看着我的眼睛
tell me you love me
告诉我你爱我
and you'll be waiting for me when I get back.
你会在这里等我回来
But... They can lipread,
但是 他们会读唇语
Shahrouz, they're not daft. Do it!
舒如门兹 他们不傻 快照做
I love you.
我爱你
I will be waiting for you when you get back.
我会在这里等你回来
That's it.
这就对了
You see, they're going now.
你看 他们现在走了
Well done.
干得好
We make a good team, don't we?
我们配合多默契 是不是
I'll see you later.
晚点见
Oh. Your clothes are downstairs in the wash by the way,
顺便说一句 你的衣服在楼下的洗衣机里
but don't worry, you're not going to need them.
不过别担心 你不会需要它们的
Bye!
拜
Husband!
老公
So, you didn't know Mr Lomax
这么说 你不知道洛马克斯先生
was a patient at Ravenhill?
以前是乌鸦岭的病人
No, I just thought he was off doing the International Toy Fair.
不知道 我当初以为他跑去搞国际玩具展了
I never made the connection
直到今早看了报纸
till I read it in the newspaper this morning.
才把这些事情联♥系♥起来
So, I decided to "Gooble" it,
所以 我决定"谷哥"一下
and I got some very interesting hits.
然后我发现了几个有意思的匹配记录
Do you call them hits?
你管这些叫"匹配记录"不
Oh, it's, erm...
噢 这是 呃...
All right... Now, look, see.
好了 你快看
Bristol Evening News,
《布里斯托尔晚报》
"Midwife stabbed in tragic pencil accident."
"助产士惨死在铅笔穿刺之下"
Camden Times, "Pantomime dwarf throws himself off bridge."
《卡姆登时报》"童话剧侏儒跳河自杀"
The Ilkley Gazette...
《伊尔克利公报》
"Local toy millionaire commits suicide."
"当地玩具百万富翁自杀身亡"
Three ex-Ravenhill patients dead in the same month.
一个月内三个前乌鸦岭病人相继死去
Coincidence? I don't think so.
是巧合吗 我不觉得
Do you?
你说呢
It must have something to do with Kenchington's locket.
这肯定和肯金顿的吊坠盒有关系
What's that?
那是什么
The night in the hospital,
在医院的那晚
she was going on about a missing locket.
她一直嚷嚷着自己丢了的吊坠盒
Maybe someone's after it.
可能有人在找这个东西
But why?
但是为什么呢
Hello?
喂
Yo, Teabag! It's me, Mr J!
喂 小笨贼 是我 J先生
Sorry, who?
抱歉 谁来着
Mr Jelly. How's it going, my man?
果冻先生 最近可好啊 哥们
Hope it's all... dangling down.
希望一切都...悬而已决了
What you talking about? The schnizzle.
你在说什么啊 黑话啊
Just talk to me normally, please.
你正常讲话就好 拜托了
All right, thanks.
那最好 谢了
Listen, you know you were talking about
听着 你还记得自己说过
Kenchington having all that money stashed away?
肯金顿把病院的公♥款♥都藏起来了吧
Yeah.
记得
Well, I found out that her precious son, mr Jolly,
我发现她的宝贝儿子 开心果先生
was doing illegal organ transplants on the side,
生前还暗地从事非法器♥官♥移♥植♥活动
getting paid shitloads.
一"刀"千金啊
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 千真万确
You know how much you can get for a frozen kidney?
你知道为一个冷冻肾脏可以收多少报酬吗
Never mind about that. I need you to listen to me.
别管那个了 你认真听我说
I think our lives might be in danger.
我想我们可能有生命危险
Why, what have we done now?
为什么 我们又没干啥
Bingo!
找到了
Lucy!
露西
Help!
救命啊
Help! Help! Lucy!
救命啊 救命啊 露西
Hello, Debbie. Hi, Richard.
你好 黛比 你好 理查德
Have you got everything you need? I think so.
你需要的东西都齐了吗 我想齐了
I wouldn't mind getting a bigger flat,
我不介意换间大点的公♥寓♥
but the lease doesn't come up until...
可是旧租约还没到期 要到...
No, I meant here, in this situation.
不 我是指此时此地
Oh, yes. I'm good, thanks.
哦对 都齐了 谢谢
I'm just waiting for some makeup. OK.
我现在就是在等化妆 好的
It should be pretty straightforward.
那我就简单说明下
We've got a built-in half-hour delay,
我们已内置了半小时延迟
so should there be any mistakes, we can go again.
所以就算出了差错 我们都可以重来
Should there be any mistakes? Yes.
"就算出了差错"吗 是的
So, you want some mistakes?
所以说 你想来些差错吗
No, but should there be any...
不 但是如果出了的话...
That's what I'm asking.
我问的就是这个
No, we don't want any mistakes.
不 我们不想出任何差错
I thought so.
我想也是
It's sometimes good to check, though, isn't it?
但有时候就该问个清楚 是吧
Yeah. I suppose it is. All right. I'll see you out there.
是的 我想是吧 好了 待会外头见
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Hi. Thanks, Richard.
嗨 谢谢 理查德
I was just speaking to my husband.
我刚在和我老公打电♥话♥
He rings me every five minutes.
他隔五分钟就打一次
I'm like, "Shahrouz, you're too clingy,
我每次就说"舒如门兹 你太粘人了
"you've got to give me some space."
"你得给我点个人空间"
Right, erm, which one of you
好了 哪一位是
is the lady who's been raped three times
是遭遇了三次强♥奸♥的女士
cos I'm meant to do her second.
因为我想最后才给她化妆
I thought it was you cos you've got, like, a sad face, haven't you?
我就知道是你 因为你有张苦瓜脸
Which means you must be...
那你肯定就是...
Debbie Hart. Debbie Hart, got you. Right.
黛比·哈特 黛比·哈特 知道了
Come on, Hattie. Think what you're doing.
加油 海蒂 专心眼下的工作
Let's have a look.
咱来看看
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表