剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
Come on.
快点
It's done.
搞定了
She didn't know anything.
她一问三不知
Barely knew her own name.
就连自己名字都不记清
Who's next, the clown or the kid?
下一个轮到谁 小丑还是小伙子
All right. I'll get onto it.
好的 我马上去办
Well, you could move the old lady
好了 你可以把老太太
over to your ever-growing corpse column.
移到"持续增加的死人"一栏里去了
In fact, you can move the whole lot.
事实上 你可以全部都拿掉
The plasma screen's arrived.
等离子屏幕到了
Right.
是喔
Do you want me to start uploading all the data, Ma'am?
要我现在就上传数据吗 夫人
First things first, Kelvin.
事有轻重缓急 凯文
There's a Frasier double bill on Channel 4+1.
公共4+1台有《欢乐一家亲》两集联播
Mum?
妈
Mum, I'm back.
妈 我回来了
Madagascar was shut.
马达加斯加今天不开放
Mum?
妈
Oh, where the bloody hell have you been?
你到底死哪儿去了
That's it? Yes.
是那本书吗 没错
Where did you find it?
在哪儿找到的
My husband had it.
我丈夫拿走了
In his office. It just got buried under some papers.
忘在了办公室 压在纸堆下面
No system, you see.
杂乱无章就是这个后果
Got to have a system.
要有条有理才行
Do you ever see the Silent Singer, Rachel?
你有见过无声歌♥者吗 瑞秋
No.
没有
I do.
我见过
When things aren't right.
每当事情不对劲就出现
I've been seeing him a lot lately.
我最近经常看到他
Too much, actually.
其实是老看到他
I hope he'll go away for a bit now we've found the book.
既然书找到了 我希望他会消失一阵子
Let me have Lucy first.
先把露西还给我
She's all right.
她安然无恙呢
Aren't you, girl?
对不对啊 乖乖
Volume one?
第一卷
No!
不
Can you find the end on that, David?
你能找到头端吗 戴维
I've got no nails.
我带着手套没指甲
Oh, it's a right faff this, isn't it?
瞎忙活一场 真是费时 是吧
It's worse than Christmas.
比圣诞节还糟
You couldn't do this every day, could you?
总不能成天这样吧
It would cost a fortune in bin bags.
光买♥♥垃圾袋就得花不少钱
What did you have to do this for?
你为什么一定要这样做
It was dog eat dog.
弱肉强食 由不得我
He was trying to kill me, David.
他想杀我呢 戴维
No, he wasn't!
不 他才没有
He was bringing you this.
他是给你送这个来的
Disabled parking badge.
残疾人泊车标志
He worked for the council.
他是区议会的职员
I've been at them for ages to get me one of these.
我追着他们要这个要了好久
I know. I was trying to help.
我知道 所以我想帮忙呗
I don't want you to die. Why would I want you to die?
我压根不想你死 我怎会想你死呢
Everybody dies, David.
人终有一死 戴维
I'm no different.
我也不例外
Now, do you want to keep his willy?
好了 你想留着他的小鸡鸡吗
Let's talk about your book.
我们来谈谈您的著作吧
Yes! Smells Like Debbie!
好的 《香如黛比》
'Smells Like Debbie. Yes.
《香如黛比》 对
That's of course. Now, there's an interesting story to this.
无庸置疑 这本书背后有个有趣的故事
This book started out as a perfume.
这本书起源于一瓶香水
It did start out as a perfume.
的确是这样的
I really wanted to make a perfume
我真的很想做一瓶香水来着
because everyone's' always saying to me,
因为大家总是对我说
"Debbie, Debbie, you smell amazing."
"黛比 黛比 你好香啊"
Then I like, well,
然后我就想
why don't I make a perfume.
那我♥干♥嘛不做瓶香水呢
So someone made the perfume.
所以有人做出了香水
And then,
之后
unfortunately, it brought people out in hives.
很不幸它会引起荨麻疹
But no animals were hurt during it, just people,
所幸当中除了人 没有动物受伤
but they were already ill.
但那些人本来就有病
Hello, Hoiti Toyti's?
你好 这里是华而不实玩具屋
It's me. Put Channel Five on now.
是我 马上打开公共五台
You know you showed me that picture of
记得你给我看的照片吗
Kenchington wearing that locket? Yes.
肯金顿戴着那个吊坠那张 记得
That's the one, isn't it?
就是画面那个 对不对
Oh, my God!
天啊
You've found it.
你找到了
What's happening now?
现在这是在搞什么
It's just tuning all the channels in, Ma'am.
正在搜索出全部频道 夫人
Come on!
快点儿
Hang on.
等等
Can we go back a second? Leave it!
能不能倒回去一下 别停
I want all the channels.
我所有频道都要
Actually, is there any way of not having BBC Three?
事实上 能不能不要BBC三台
I have to say, I think you're really brave.
我得说 你真的很勇敢
I was raped once.
我也被强♥奸♥过一次
On Holby. I found it really distressing.
在《霍尔比市》里 真的很痛苦
You have to provide your own transport.
还得自己解决来回交通问题
Here we go. I've done it.
好了 我打开了
It was all rusted up.
全锈得不成样子
Is there anything in it? I dunno. Just a load of bits.
里边有什么 不知道 就一堆碎末
Smells like...
闻着就像...
Smells like Sugar Puffs.
像糖泡芙[一种甜麦片]似的
What would someone keep that for?
珍藏那种东西有什么用
No idea.
想不通
You can put something nice in that now.
现在可以用来放别的好东西啦
Thanks!
谢谢
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表