剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
他就在这呢 洛马克斯先生
Eh? The pig... He's here.
啥 那个条子 他就在这儿
Oh. Well, we don't know anything about anything.
那啥 我们什么都不知道
You said she was babbling about what, a locket?
你说她一直叨咕什么来着 坠子吗
Yeah. No!
对 不对
No.
不对
Just... What?
只是...什么
Her pocket.
她的袋子
She was going on about a clown's pocket.
她一直不停嚷着"小丑的口袋"
It's slang for big vagina.
那是"大阴♥道♥"的黑话
Yeah.
没错
Like a wizard's sleeve.
就跟"巫师的袖子"一个意思
A yawning donkey.
还有"张大口的驴子"
Maybe she was just showing off.
也许她只是来露个面
Maybe.
也许
Well, I shan't trouble you any longer.
那行 我就先不打扰各位了
If anything else occurs to you, you've got my numbers.
如果突然想起些什么 你们也都有我的电♥话♥
I'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
What was all that about? Listen,
到底怎么回事 听着
I've been doing some digging, yeah.
我最近做了些调查
Apparently Kenchington had been scamming
显然肯金顿这些年来
money out of the hospital for years,
一直在骗取病院的公♥款♥
building herself a little nest-egg...
给自己筹备一笔养老金
That's why she went missing.
所以她才会玩失踪
She's waiting for the heat to die down,
她是在等风头过去了
then come back and get the dosh.
再现身来拿回那笔钱
So what's in that locket?
那这吊坠里到底有啥
Like a key, or a map, or summat?! I don't know.
是钥匙 地图 还是别的 天知道
I just think we should keep what we know to ourselves.
我只是觉得我们应该严把口风
See where it leads.
静观事变
Tealeaf, you're such an idiot...
小毛贼 你个笨蛋
you've put my bloody phone in my lunchbox!
居然把我的破手♥机♥放午饭盒里啦
See you later.
回头见
See you.
再见
Hello, this is Jeremy Goode from Brook Street Library,
你好 我是布鲁克街图书馆的杰里米·古德
just ringing to let you know
就是打来通知您一声
that The Other Side Of Truth by Beverley Naidoo
贝弗利·奈多著的《真♥相♥的另一面》
has been returned to us
已经被还回来了
and I've popped it behind the desk for you. Thank you very much.
我为您专门留了出来 感谢您的光临
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思 请留步
I think we're a book missing. Sorry?
您貌似还少了一本书 什么
Well, I have The Secret
您已经还了《秘密》
and Peter Ackroyd's London,
和彼得·阿克罗伊德的《伦敦》
but we're missing
但是还少一本
50 Great Coastal Walks Of The British Isles, Volume Two.
《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第二卷
Which one, sorry?
哪本 再说一次
50 Great Coastal Walks Of The British Isles, Volume Two.
《不列颠群岛的五十处绝佳海岸步道》第二卷
Yes! I got it out for my mother, actually,
那本啊 我抽出来给我妈了
it must be somewhere in the house.
肯定还搁在家里头
Can I have a look for it and bring it in tomorrow?
我能不能回去找找 明天还回来
You can... but as of 4pm today the book will be overdue,
可以是可以 但这书今天下午四点就逾期了
and that will incur you a 5p fine
每迟一天 将收取您
for every day that it's left unreturned.
五便士的罚款
OK, well, I'm sure I can find it...
好吧 我肯定能找到的
I'll get it to you by the end of the week.
会在这周末之前还给你的
So is it today, tomorrow or Friday?
那么具体是今天 明天 还是周五呢
No, it won't be today.
今天肯定是不行了
So it's tomorrow or Friday,
也就是要等到明天或周五
but you do have the book,
但是书确实在您那
it's in the house, and you can get it to us by Friday, the latest.
就放在家里 所以你最迟周五之前就能送回来
Well, whenever. No, not whenever.
随便哪天都行 不 不能随便
Tomorrow or Friday.
必须在明天或者周五
Yes.
行
Do you know which? Cos I'm not in on Fridays.
具体哪一天呢 因为周五我不值班
I'm not sure, to be honest with you.
跟你说实话吧 我也不确定
What difference does it make?
不过这又有什么区别呢
5p.
相差五便士
All right.
好吧
And what happens if I can't find the book?
那如果我找不着了呢
What, ever?
什么 你指丢了吗
Yes, I've lost it, say.
对 譬如说我给弄丢了
I get home have a look around... It's gone. What? What then?
回到家找了一圈 书不见了 那又怎样
Well, then we'd have to charge you
那样的话 我们就得收取您
for the price of a replacement which is 5 pound,
五英镑 用以购买♥♥新书
plus the outstanding fine of 15p,
加上十五便士的未偿罚款
which would come to a total of...
加起来一共是...
5.15. 5.15.
五磅一毛五 五磅一毛五
OK, thank you.
懂了 谢了
But hopefully that won't...
但还是希望您不要...
'And what happens if I can't find it?'
'那如果我找不着了呢'
'I've lost it. Get home,
'我给弄丢了 回到家
have a look around and find it's gone. What then?'
回到家找了一圈 书不见了 那又怎样'
Not now, Silent Singer.
现在不行 无声歌♥者
Jelly, isn't it?
果冻 是吧
No, I think it's a trifle.
不 我想这是松糕
No, I mean your clown name. Mr. Jelly.
不 我是指你的小丑艺名 果冻先生
Yeah.
没错
You're the first person to get that right in about ten years.
你是十年来头一个对上号♥的人
We haven't met.
初次见面
Arthur Chadwick, clown name Chuckles.
我是亚瑟·查德威克 艺名是笑呵呵
I'm chairman of FOCCE.
"丑儿联"的主席
What's it? FOCCE.
什么玩意儿 "丑儿联"
Federation of Clowns and Children's Entertainers.
小丑及儿童派对表演者联盟
I don't think we've got you down as a member, do we?
你还不是我们的会员 是吧
No, I've got all the forms but...
不是 表格我都收到了 只是...
I can never...
家里总是...
find a pen in me house.
找不着笔
You should join,
你应该加入我们
because we're a good union
因为咱们是个很棒的联盟
and we do a lot of work with disabled clowns such as yourself.
经常跟像你这样的残疾小丑合作
What other ones are there?
都有谁呢
Willy Wheels.
轮上的威利
He's got Cornwall covered.
他包办了康沃尔郡的表演
There's a young clown just joined, Dumplings.
还有刚加入的一个年轻小丑 叫饺子
He's got Down's Syndrome...
他有唐氏综合症
Right. Well, I'll have a think about it. Listen...
好吧 让我考虑考虑 听着
I know you and Stuart
我知道你和斯图尔特
didn't get on too well in the latter years...
近几年处得不太好
Stuart? Oh, you mean Jolly.
斯图尔特 你是说开心果啊
Well, you know he stole my act? Yeah,
你知道他窃取了我的表演吗 知道
those allegations have been well documented.
那些指控全都记录在案了
Now, listen, what I am trying to say is,
听着 我想说的是
that we've got these personal effects of Stuart's
我们这有一些斯图尔特的私人物品
that we need to bequeath
需要找个承继者
and we thought you might be interested in having them.
想说也许你会有兴趣接手
Oh, right.
是嘛
So finally, I get all my old tricks back!
就是说 我终于能取回自己的老把戏了
Eh, not all of them, no.
不对 并不是全都在这
The big-box stuff has been auctioned off
大盒子里的东西已经被拍卖♥♥掉了
for Cairoli Foundation, looking after old and retired entertainers.
所得资金全捐给凯罗里基金用于照顾退休老小丑
I'll be eligible for that meself next year.
明年我也要退休了
Time to hang up the nose, eh?
也是时候收起这鼻子了吧
Well, I can see why you call yourself Chuckles!
我总算明白你为啥取"笑呵呵"这艺名了
I was enjoying this funeral till you turned up!
你一来 我出席这葬礼的好心情都毁了
And yeah, I'll gladly dispose of that lot for you...
是啊 我还真乐意帮你把这堆破烂
in the bin.
扔进垃圾箱
Smart ass.
自以为是的混♥蛋♥
David, leave Mrs Barron's things alone,
戴维 别碰巴伦夫人的东西
her husband'll be here in a minute.
她丈夫一会儿就到了
When did she die? Last night.
她什么时候死的 昨晚
It was like a disco in here with that machine going off,
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表