剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表
The lad himself?
"这小伙子"[汉考克的昵称]
Tony Hancock.
托尼·汉考克
All right, see you in a bit. Cool.
好的 一会儿见 好
You following me, bruv?
老兄 你在跟踪我
What? I've seen you following me.
什么 我发现你在跟踪我
What do you want? I think you can help me.
你想干什么 我觉得你能帮我
Hello? Hello, husband.
喂 喂 老公
Do you know, I still can't get used to saying that.
唉呀 我还是不习惯这样叫你
Hello, Hattie.
你好啊 海蒂
Eh, Chris is not here. He go to Cranford.
克里斯不在这 他回《克兰弗德》片场了
Yeah, I know. I tried to call him but couldn't get through.
我知道 我打过给他 但是没打通
Listen, Shahrouz, I don't want to panic you,
听着 舒如门兹 我不想吓唬你
but we might have a bit of a problem.
但是我们可能有点小麻烦
I've had a call from the man at the Home Office
我接到内政部一工作人员的电♥话♥
who's processing your visa application.
他正在处理你的签证申请
Visa, yes.
签证的事 懂了
Yeah, well, he's suspicious about our wedding
是这样的 他怀疑咱俩假结婚
cos it was so close to the expiry date of your old visa,
因为结婚日期距离你旧签证的过期日期太近了
and he wants to do a home visit,
所以他想做次家访
you know, just to check we are actually living as Mr and Mrs,
就是来看看咱俩是不是名副其实的夫妻
what is it, Japan...?
你的姓怎么读来着
Ja...Javanmardy. That's it.
贾...贾万马帝 就是这个
Hattie Javanmardy.
我是海蒂·贾万马帝了
Unreal.
像做梦一样
You want me to come round after work?
你想让我下班后过来一趟吗
I think you should, you know,
安全起见
just to be on the safe side.
我觉得你应该来一下
OK.
好的
I will be there after six. Thank you, Hattie.
我六点后到 谢谢 海蒂
Oh, and Shahrouz? Yes?
舒如门兹 还有 嗯
Bring your toothbrush.
把你的牙刷带来
Hello. I'm Mr Jolly.
你好 我是开心果先生
Yes, we are expecting you.
知道 我们正恭候大驾光临
Oooh, I know it says Jelly on there but it's a mistake.
那个 车身上"果冻"两个字 纯粹是印刷错误
Just ignore it.
忽略它就行了
This is all very posh. How long you lived here?
这房♥子真奢华啊 你在这住多久了
Oh, I'm not the owner, sir.
我不是屋主 先生
I'm just in service here.
我只是这里的佣人
Oh, right. Oh, yeah.
噢 是喔 也对
I wondered why you had gloves on.
难怪你戴着手套
Thought you might be allergic.
还以为你可能是手过敏了
So, can I ask, the party
我能问一下 这次派对的主角
is it a boy or a girl?
是个男孩还是女孩
A young man I believe, sir.
我想是位年轻人 先生
He's just upstairs getting prepared.
他正在楼上做准备
Right, well, I usually do pirate stuff for the lads.
好的 我通常会为小伙子玩海盗那套
I used to do balloon animals
以前倒是常拿汽球扭动物
but it's got ridiculous with the hook.
但现在总不能用钩子那么可笑吧
Well, we have a room prepared for you. Just let me have your bag.
我们为你准备了一间房♥ 包给我拿吧
I shan't be a moment.
我一会儿回来
Oh, sorry! Sorry! Use a lock.
不好意思 不好意思 锁门嘛
Yo, ho, ho. Hello, my name is Captain Hook
哟吼吼 大家好啊 我是铁钩船长
and I'm looking for the birthday boy.
我正在找小寿星
Have any of you landlubbers seen him?
你们这些旱鸭子谁看到他了
Sorry, have I dropped a bollock?
不好意思 我是不是搞错了
Everyone, this is Mr Jolly.
各位 这位是开心果先生
He's our entertainment for the afternoon.
他是来为我们下午的活动助兴的
Can I get you a drink?
您要来点喝的吗
Why not?
好啊
I am Mr Jolly.
我正是开心果先生
No! I told you before, I don't want anything to do with him!
不行 我跟你说过 我不想和他扯上关系
He only wants to talk to you.
他只是想和你聊聊
I'm not meeting him, Tealeaf.
我不会见他的 小毛贼
Here, ring him up and cancel it.
给你 打电♥话♥给他推掉见面
Tell him it's off.
就说取消了
Look, you should just chat to him.
听着 你应该和他聊聊的
He seems like a nice guy.
他人挺不错的
I can't meet him, Tealeaf.
我不能见他 小毛贼
Do you understand? I can never meet him.
你懂不懂啊 我这辈子都不能见他
He doesn't blame you for anything. It wasn't your fault.
他丝毫没责怪过你 那也不是你的错
You were the one who was lied to.
你才是被蒙在鼓里的人
If I saw him again,
如果我再见他
it would only make things worse than they already are.
只会让本来就糟透的事情雪上加霜
It wouldn't, he sees you as his father.
不会的 他一直视你为父亲
I am his father. That's what he wants.
我就是他父亲 那就是他想要的
I mean I'm his real father.
我说我就是他的亲生父亲
I thought Hancock...
我以为汉考克才是...
I am Hancock!
我就是汉考克
What?
什么
I'm Tony Hancock.
我就是托尼·汉考克
Stone me, what a life.
天意难料 造化弄人啊
Can't even do the voice anymore.
如今就连自己原本的声音也改不回来了
Does your son know?
你儿子知道吗
Yes, I think he's worked it out.
是的 我想他猜出来了
Go and fetch him, Tealeaf.
去把他带来吧 小毛贼
It's time I faced the truth.
是时候面对现实了
All right. Be back in half an hour.
好的 半小时后回来
Hancock's Half Hour.
汉考克的半小时[双关]
Sorry. That's all right.
抱歉 没关系
You? Yes, me.
是你 对 就是我
I know what you did.
我知道你做过什么
What do you want?
你想怎样
Well, I've been thinking a lot about
我一直在想要怎么
how to commit the perfect murder.
实施一场完美的谋杀
Coffee?
来杯咖啡吗
I have a bit of a problem with cash flow.
我在资♥金♥周♥转♥方面有点问题
I don't know if you know about Haringey's payment structure,
不知道你对哈林吉市的薪酬体系有多少了解
but there's a glass ceiling for public sector workers
但其实公务员普遍存在晋升瓶颈
and I'm banging my head against it.
我目前不过是在做困兽之斗
It's supposed to incentivise cross-borough collaboration,
本来打算激励跨市合作的
but why would we want to get into bed with the Barnet lot
但既然巴尼特市没有集中管理政♥府♥津贴
when their grants are not centrally managed?
我们干嘛还要和他们合作呢
I don't know. Exactly!
我不知道 就是说啊
Anyway, I have, shall we say, substantial debts,
总之呢 这样说吧 我身负巨额债务
and I can't keep chasing the Thunderball forever
以后再也不能继续追踪《霹雳弹》的事了
because that way, madness lies.
因为再那样下去 会疯的
What's this?
这是什么
I have a great aunt
我有个很好的婶婶
who's left me some money in her will.
她在遗嘱里给我留了一笔钱
It's not much,
金额不大
but it'll see me debt-free
但也足以助我
for the first time since the credit crunch.
自信贷危机后头一回过上无债生活
I want you to help her on her way.
我想让你帮她上路
You want me to murder her?
你想让我谋杀她
Don't look so shocked.
别那么吃惊
Last time I saw you,
我上次见你
you were happily telling me you'd just killed five people.
你还爽快地告诉我 你刚杀了五人
Three men, two ladies. Three men, two ladies.
三男两女 对 三男两女
This just makes it three of each. Balances it.
加上这回 凑够三男三女好了 公平点嘛
You do this for me,
你帮我做这票
and all the information I have on you and Critchley Gardens
那你落在我手里的把柄和克里奇利花♥园♥的事
will mysteriously find it's way into the recycling.
将神秘消失 灰飞烟灭
You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
互惠互利 礼尚往来[直译:你帮我挠背 我帮你挠背]
My mum does that.
我娘就常那样
Oh.
是嘛
Well, do we have a deal?
那咱们说定了吗
She's not well.
她身体不好
If I do this for you, you've got to do something for me.
如果我帮了你 你也得帮我做点事
Criss cross.
十字交叉[暗喻]
How do you mean? I don't want her to suffer any more.
什么意思 我不想她再受苦了
剧集 | 疯城记(2009) | 导航列表