剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
The thing is... your friend got killed. Help us out.
你们让我们向警方通报失窃物品
Just let us report the stolen goods.
这可能是我们惟一的线索 - 绝不可能
It might be the only clue that we have. - No. No way.
克莉斯托有身孕 你们知道吗 - 知道
Crystal is pregnant. You know that? - Yeah.
鲁弗斯的孩子永远没机会见到他
Rufus's child will never know him,
但起码应该让孩子知道他为什么死 怎么死的
but it at least deserves the right to know why and how he died.
你们说过 鲁弗斯是家人
You say Rufus is family.
证明给我们看
This is your chance to prove it.
所有物品都经过清点和比对
All of those items have been cross-referenced and matched
符合两次抢劫案的内容 只有这些对不上
to two separate robberies, except for these.
咖啡机和吉他上的序列号♥
The serial numbers on both the espresso machine
登记在同一个名下
and the guitar were registered to one name.
厄尔·贝尔
Earl Baer.
他能给你找一所特别合适的房♥子哦
He'll find you a house that's just right.
但是厄尔卖♥♥了套房♥子给鲁弗斯
But Earl sold Rufus a house.
干掉自己的客户 没道理呀
It doesn't make sense that he would kill his own client.
如果客户抢了他 就不一样了
Unless that client robbed him?
这还是说不通
That doesn't make any sense either.
是说不通 还有厄尔被劫 为什么不报♥警♥
No. And why didn't Earl just report the robbery?
他害怕了
Maybe he was scared?
是啊 他可能目睹了凶杀
Yeah, maybe he witnessed the murder.
这把我们又引向了盗贼 所以必须把他们供出来了
Which brings us back to our thieves which means time to give them up.
我们跟你们谈个条件 - 这可不是玩游戏节目
We'll make you a deal. - It's not really a game show.
我们会把主谋的名字告诉你们
We'll give you the name of the ringleader.
我有时候可真是非常不喜欢你们
Sometimes I strongly dislike you both.
好吧 主谋叫什么名字 - 艾琳娜
OK, what's the name of the ringleader? - Irina.
她一直在做骗局 - 那个灵媒
She's been running a con. - The psychic?
好吧 我得去弄几张搜查拘捕令
OK. Well, I need to get a couple of warrants,
你们别不等我就行动 行吗
so just don't make any moves without me, OK?
当然不会的啦
Of course not.
警官 过来
Hey, Sarge, come over here!
弄搜查证需要几个小时 - 我们浪费不起
A warrant could take hours. - Hours we don't have.
有人需要去和克莉斯托聊一下艾琳娜
Someone needs to talk to Crystal about Irina.
也有人需要去看一眼厄尔
And someone should probably go see Earl,
聊一下他和鲁弗斯的房♥屋买♥♥卖♥♥交易
talk about the real estate deal he did for Rufus.
一小时之后这里见 - 好
Meet you back here in an hour. - Yup.
我的宝贝女儿 我知道你担心我
And, my dear girl, I know that you worry about me,
你担心我好多年了
but you've spent enough years doing it.
妈妈也该长大了
It's time for this mom to grow up.
你需要让我成长
And you need to let me do it,
尤其是在你将要收到意大利关爱大礼包的时候
especially when there are Italian care packages in your future.
妈妈爱你
Love you, Mom.
你觉得怎么样
Well? What do you think?
我... - 诺拉 信很完美
I... - It's a perfect letter, Nora.
天哪
Oh, damn!
真希望你♥爸♥爸在这里
Oh, I wish your dad was here.
他肯定会哭惨了
He would just cry so hard.
别逗了 我爸才不会哭 - 不是哦
Oh, please. Dad does not cry. - Oh, no.
当爹的都会哭 但凡是这种大场合就会的
They cry, sweetie. It just takes something big like this.
说到大 佐伊
Speaking of big, Zoe?
好的 此处应有击鼓声
OK. Drumroll, please!
一束手工纸捧花来也
A handmade paper flower bouquet!
太可爱了 - 不好说这个合不合适呀
That's lovely! - I'm not sure about this.
安吉经常和你说什么来着
Hey, what does Angie always tell you?
拥抱我内心的佐伊
Embrace my inner Zoe.
拉克兰喜欢你 - 他的父母也会喜欢我吗
And Lachlan adores you. - So his parents will too?
行 我明白了 - 谁会在意他们怎么想
OK, I get it. - And who the hell cares what they think anyways?
不去在乎所包含的力量非常强大呢
There is so much power in not giving a crap.
利亚姆来了 各位
That's Liam. You guys,
太谢谢你们了 诺拉...
thank you so much. Nora...
吃好喝好 保持微笑 勇敢爱
mangia bene, ridi spesso, ama molto.
好 你也是
OK. You too.
佐伊
Zoe.
你真美 - 谢谢
You look great. - Thank you.
走吧 - 再见
Here you go. - Bye.
再见 - 公主 你最美
Bye! - You look gorgeous, princess!
谢谢
Thank you!
我得走了
OK, gotta go.
你会把这个给我女儿吧 - 没问题 不如这样
You will give this to my girl? - You bet. You know what?
我送你去机场 拉克兰的父母离得不远
Let me drop you off at the airport. Lachlan's parents live
他们住伍德兰希尔斯 - 伍德兰希尔斯
nearby in Woodland Hills. - Woodland Hills?!
忘了我刚才说过的话
OK, forget everything I said.
他父母想听什么 你就说什么 等个三十年左右
Tell his parents exactly what they wanna hear and give or take 30 years,
你就会有一笔丰厚的遗产 信我
you will get a ginormous inheritance. Trust me.
我知道这里的人都是家人
I know everyone here's family,
不过其中之一伤害了鲁弗斯
but one of them hurt Rufus.
艾琳娜真的是朋友
Irina's a true friend.
她知道我怀孕 比我和鲁弗斯知道的还早
She knew that Rufus and I were pregnant even before we did.
她是个骗子
She's a con artist.
如果米诺瓦 特拉维斯和艾琳娜真的抢劫了
If Minerva, Travis and Irina were really robbing people,
我还是相信 他们是出于好意
I still believe that they were doing it for a good reason.
好吧 那可能和他偷的东西有关
OK. So maybe this has to do with something they stole.
鲁弗斯什么时候把泰迪熊给你的
When did Rufus give you Teddy?
三天前
Three days ago.
厄尔的房♥子大概就是那个时间遭到抢劫
That's around the time Earl's house was robbed.
厄尔的摊位有这种熊
Earl has them in his booth.
我以为鲁弗斯从那里拿的
I figured that's where Rufus got it.
它很重 - 对
It's heavy. - Yeah.
它屁♥股♥里有珠子 这样它才能自己坐住
He's got beads in his butt. He can sit up by himself.
不 有别的东西
No. There's something else.
有人把泰迪熊变成了泰迪监控
Someone turned Teddy into a Teddy-cam.
鲁弗斯在监视我吗
Was Rufus spying on me?
我不知道 我们来看一下
I don't know. We have to find out.
厄尔
Earl?
有人吗
Hello?
这是厄尔的1958年莱斯保罗款吉他
That's Earl's 1958 Les Paul.
这一定是他家
This must be his house.
停一下 那是鲁弗斯
Stop, that's Rufus!
你说过 我还有两个月时间
You said I had two months
筹备下一♥期♥的付款
to get the next installment together.
根据合同条款 你明天之前要付我一万块
According to this contract, you owe me $10 000 by tomorrow.
你改了付款期限
You changed the installment deadlines.
鲁弗斯 我要怎么说呢 你自己签的
What can I tell you, Rufus? You signed it.
明天之前我筹不到钱啊
I can't get the money by tomorrow!
那根据合同规定 你付的第一♥期♥款就拿不回去了
Then as per the contract, you lose the first installment.
不要 那是我们的所有积蓄了
No, that... that's all the money we have.
我不是第一个被你骗的人
I'm not the first person you've scammed,
对吗 - 现在世道不好
am I? - Look, things are tough out there.
我得维持自己生活的质量
I have a lifestyle to keep up to.
有的时候呢 就得坏坏规则喽
Sometimes you have to colour outside the lines.
行 - 你想让我现在撕了
Yeah. - Do you want me to tear this up
还是... - 你敢撕
now or... - Don't you dare!
还没到明天呢 我会想办法的
I have 'til tomorrow, and I will come up with something.
挺好 - 嗯
Good for you. - Yeah.
鲁弗斯筹不到钱
Rufus couldn't get the money,
所以他想到了别的办法
so he came up with something else.
他抢劫了厄尔的家
Yeah, he robbed Earl's place.
我猜泰迪监控就是这么来的 - 接着他意识到
I guess that's where the teddy cam came from. - But then he realized he had
有比吉他更值钱的东西 能给厄尔定罪的录像
something more valuable than a guitar: an incriminating video.
你觉得厄尔是来找这个的吗
Do you think Earl came looking for it?
是 鲁弗斯不肯告诉他在哪里
I do. And when Rufus didn't tell him where it was,
厄尔杀了你丈夫
Earl killed your husband.
现在谢德在他家
And now Shade's in his house.
安吉 - 谢德
Hey, Ange. - Shade!
你赶紧离开 厄尔杀了鲁弗斯
Get out of there. Earl killed Rufus.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
除了金纸屑 其他的都对上了
Besides the gold confetti, everything else fits.
等一下
Hang on.
金纸屑也是厄尔的
That was Earl too.
谢德
Shade?
厄尔在家 你打给丹妮卡
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表