剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Mm-hmm. Thanks.
谢谢
Maybe wife number 4
也许第四任妻子
will actually work out.
能让他幸福呢
"Paternity test."
"亲子鉴定"
Results are in.
结果出来了
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
Dinner's almost ready. Uh...
晚饭差不多好了 呃...
you may want to set another place.
你们可能想再添一套餐具
Ok.
好的
Oh, my God. Carl. Hey, Laurie.
天呐 卡尔 嗨 劳里
Who is this?
这是谁
This is... your father.
这是... 你父亲
Your real father,
你亲生父亲
Carl Jenkins. But I thought that you were...
我叫卡尔·詹金斯 但我以为你才是...
Paternity test says no.
亲子鉴定说不是
All I've ever had is a... baby picture of you.
我只有... 一张你小时候的照片
You're all grown up now,
你现在完全长大了
but you've still got your mom's eyes.
但还是有你妈妈的眼睛
Where have you been all these years?
你这些年都去哪里了
Until today, I thought that Matt was your dad.
今天以前 我以为马特才是你♥爸♥爸
It turns out you've got a couple of half-sisters.
结果你有了两个妹妹
I'm sure they'd love to meet you.
我相信她们很想见你
This has been a surprise to both of us.
这对我们两人都是惊喜
You're probably disappointed.
你可能会失望
I'm not famous,
我不出名
and I don't have a fancy house or a flashy job like you.
我没有敞亮的房♥子 和像你一样耀眼的工作
I mean, I'm... I'm just me.
我就... 只是我
You hungry, Carl?
饿了吗 卡尔
Looks like you two have a lot to catch up on.
看起来你们两个有很多要聊的
I guess I look like you. Haha! Yeah.
我觉得和你长得很像 是啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sabrina and I are off to meet Carl's family.
塞布丽娜和我要去见卡尔的家人
I think that we could all use
我想我们会留时间
some time together, so... Of course.
一起聚聚 所以... 当然了
Family comes first.
家庭第一位
I can't believe that I'm saying
不敢相信 在我的人生里
goodbye to you for the second time in my life.
要第二次向你告别
You know where I am.
你知道我在哪
Maybe when things settle down.
也许等事情尘埃落定
I'd like that. Yeah, I think I would too.
我愿意 是啊 我应该也会
Bye.
再见
All good? Yeah.
还好吗 还好
I think they'll be alright. Oh! I was talking
他们会没事的 我是说
about you and Lauren. Ah... Haha!
你和劳伦 啊... 哈哈
Yeah, we really didn't get a chance to find out.
是啊 我们确实还没机会找到答案
Oh, I should probably be
我该回家
getting home to talk to Jules. OK.
和茱尔斯聊聊了 好的
Hey, um, I know these last couple of days have been tough.
我知道最近几天很艰难
Oh, I didn't notice.
我倒没觉得
Just wanted to say thanks, for everything.
就是想说谢谢 为所有事
It's good to know you got my back.
很高兴知道有你罩着我
What are partners for?
搭档就是这样
Oh, hey, Tex.
嗨 特克斯
More rain in Seattle?
西雅图又下雨了吗
I'm shocked!
我震惊了
Me?
我吗
Oh, just another day at the office.
只是在办公室的又一天
Yeah. Yeah, I've been thinking about you too.
是啊 我也想你
How does it feel to not be a grandfather again?
没有再次当祖父的感觉如何
Well, if I know the Shade genes,
我觉得我还是了解咱谢德家基因的
and I think I do, it's never too late.
我确实知道 何时都不算晚
Meaning...?
意思是...
Maybe you'll settle down again one day, get married.
也许你某天也会安定下来 结婚
Hahahaha! If only you could find
哈哈哈 只要你能找到
a woman in your life
你生命中的女人
who is, I don't know, smart, adventurous,
聪明 爱冒险
beautiful. Hmm? I think the ship
又漂亮 我觉得
sailed on that one, Dad. You think?
我已经错过了 是嘛
Yeah. Hahaha!
是的 哈哈哈
Well, you can't blame an old guy for trying, huh?
不能怪老头子想挣扎一下
Gotta go.
走了
Jules? Yeah. Hey!
茱尔斯吗 是我 嗨
You got a minute? Yeah.
有空吗 有
Look, Dad, um,
爸爸
I know you're worried about me,
知道你担心我
and you have questions. I do?
你也有想问的 有吗
Yeah, like, you know,
就是像
am I sorry I don't have a sister? Of course.
没有姐姐遗憾吗 遗憾
Do I wish there was another girl in the house
我希望家里还有个女孩
that I could talk to? Yeah, you bet.
可以聊天吗 是的
Uh... Will I miss having an extended family?
会想念有一个大家庭吗
Sure. But I'm fine,
当然 但我没事
I'll get over it, and, uh,
会过去的 而且
besides I'm kind of used to our family the way it is.
我还是挺习惯我们家本来的样子
Yeah.
是啊
Me too.
我也是
So... any more questions?
所以... 还有问题吗
No.
没了
I know when to shut up. Haha!
我知道什么时候闭嘴 哈哈
Ok.
好吧
Good talk.
聊得不错
Yeah. Good talk, honey.
是的 聊得不错 宝贝
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表