剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, I'm just curious.
你是一位备受欢迎的私人厨师
You're a highly sought-after personal chef.
你知道我有多少粉丝吗 - 这个 我...
You know how many followers I have? - Right. And, uh...
你为什么会来我的婚礼 不是说我没觉得受宠若惊哈
why are you doing my wedding? Not that I'm not flattered.
我听说婚礼是在私人岛屿上举♥行♥的
I heard it was on a private island.
想着有利于扩展人脉
Thought it'd be good for networking.
有次相亲的时候 我想露一手厨艺
You know, I once tried to impress a blind date by cooking dinner,
于是做了一道牛肉啥的
and I made some sort of "Boeuf" Thing.
红酒炖牛肉 - 差不多吧 食谱是什么吗
Boeuf bourguignon? - Maybe. What's the recipe?
那得要炖的熟烂的牛肉
You need a good stewing beef,
红酒 蘑菇 洋葱头 浓汁
red wine, mushrooms, pearl onions and a rich stock.
确实
That was it.
那道菜对新手来说不算简单
That's a very ambitious recipe for a novice.
你得把肉煎得刚刚好
Unless you sear the meat just right,
底部不能烤焦 肉汁也刚好锁住
the fond won't caramelise and the jus will be insipid.
确实
It was.
那次相亲也是这样
So was my date.
所以这次婚礼上没有你认识的人
So you don't know anybody in the wedding party?
没有
No one.
你在这家劳务派遣公♥司♥工作多久了
How long have you worked for the employment agency?
有几年了吧
Uh, couple years, I guess.
如果这样的话 你就该知道甜品勺
If that's true, you'd know that the dessert spoon
要放在最上面 而不是旁边
goes at the top of the place setting, not at the side.
好吧 我确实在简历中撒谎了
OK, so I may have lied on my résumé about having
我并没有在豪华度假村高端宴会的服务经验
extensive food and beverage experience in luxury resorts,
我在罗斯公♥寓♥大楼的冰激凌店
unless you count the last few months
搅了几个月的冰激凌 明显不能算
swirling soft serve at Udderly Delicious in Roncy.
那你为什么来这里 这次说实话
So then why are you here? The truth this time.
真♥相♥就是 我本应该在宏伟壮丽的剧场的舞台之上
The truth is I should be treading the boards in the grand
大放异彩
and glorious world of the theatre.
你是演员 - 科班出身
You're an actor? - Classically trained,
悲惨失业
painfully unemployed.
我上周本来要拍一个马桶清洁剂的广♥告♥
Last week I booked a sweet gig for a toilet bowl cleaner commercial.
全国播放的那种
It would've gone national.
但最后关头 导演决定用他的女朋友
At the last minute, the director decided to hire his girlfriend.
所以你就靠欺骗得到了这个餐饮的活
So you conned your way into this catering gig.
就算是名演员也得付房♥租啊
Even Olivier had to pay rent.
上学的时候
I studied a bit of drama
我也学过一点戏剧
when I was in school.
"生存还是毁灭 这是一个值得考虑的问题"
"To be or not to be, that is the question."
"默然忍♥受命运的暴虐的毒箭
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind
或是挺身反抗人世无涯的苦难
To suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
通过斗争把它们扫个干净
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
这两种行为 哪一种更加高尚
And by opposing end them.
死了 睡着了 什么都完了"
To die, to sleep, no more."
哈姆雷特 第三幕 第一场
Hamlet, Act III, Scene I.
要是我演那个马桶清洁剂广♥告♥ 绝对火爆
I would've totally killed that toilet bowl cleaner commercial.
你刚刚去过大厅那边的卧房♥吗
Hey, were you just in the bedroom down the hall?
没有 我刚开始
No, I'm only getting started.
就是说你没有卷起地毯
So you didn't roll up a rug
或者移♥动♥家具 画作
or move around some furniture, a painting?
我看起来像室内装潢师吗
What do I look like, an interior decorator?
你有清理书房♥里被打碎的陶罐吗
Did you clean up some broken pottery in the den?
没有 我没有分身术 - 不 我不是抱怨
No, I can't be everywhere at once. - No, I'm not complaining.
那就好 抓住那头 公♥司♥当初可没说
Good. Grab an end. The agency didn't say anything
会在风暴天困在孤岛上
about being trapped on an island in a snowstorm,
没有电 没法洗衣服 不过他们也不在乎
no power, no laundry. But they don't care.
他们拿走大头 留给我一点小钱
They take their cut off the top, leave me with the chump change.
你在那里干很久了
So you've been working for them long?
太久了 我年纪大了
Too long. I'm getting older,
工作越来越难做
the job's getting harder.
嗨 你干什么呢
Hey, what do you think you're doing?
这叫叠豆腐块法
Oh, it's called a hospital corner.
我在油管上看到的
I just saw it on YouTube.
我不管你在哪里看的
I don't care where you saw it.
这个要这样弄
This is the way it's done.
我说了 干太久了
Like I said, too long.
现在是真正的婚礼了哈
Now it's officially a wedding.
你俩看起来很开心
You two look like you're having fun.
我女儿呢 - 我好像看到她在书房♥里
Where's my daughter? - I think I saw her in the den.
这么多人来参加你的婚礼
Considering all these people came to celebrate your wedding,
你都不关注一下
you're not taking much
客人们吗
of an interest in your guests.
大家去哪了 怎么都不见了
Where does everybody keep disappearing to?
发生什么事了吗 - 不不 没有
Is there something going on? - No, no, nothing's going on.
我们... 我在检查食物
We're just... I was checking on the food,
谢德和安吉去看杰克
and Shade and Angie are checking in on Jack,
可怜的受伤飞行员 - 那人怎么样了
our poor injured pilot. - How is the poor man?
希望他有好转吧
Uh, let's just say I wish we were making more progress.
我会去看他的 祷告或许能减轻他的痛苦
I'll check in on him. Perhaps prayer will ease his suffering.
主厨是主厨 服务员是演员
So the chef's a chef and the server's an actor.
管家能把床单铺得如丝绸般光滑
And the housekeeper can tuck a sheet
你都能在上面玩硬币了
that you could bounce a quarter off of.
我还是希望能做个背景调查
I still wish we had some way to run background checks.
你们有听到什么奇怪声音或者看到什么奇怪东西吗
Have you guys heard anything strange or seen anything strange?
你是说除切断电源 炸毁船只之外的
You mean other than someone cutting the power
奇怪事情吗
and blowing up the boat?
比如 空房♥间发出声响
Like... noises in a room when no one's there.
家具莫名移♥动♥
Or moving furniture.
没有 你听到了吗
No... have you?
嗯嗯 我搞不清发生了什么
Oh yeah. And I can't seem to figure out why it's happening.
也不知道是谁清理了罐子
Or who cleaned up the urn.
要我说 真正搞不懂的是
Well, if you ask me, the real mystery is:
为什么会有人想隔离这座岛和岛上的人呢
why would anyone want to isolate this island and everyone on it?
是啊 没人被袭击
Yeah, no one's been attacked.
没有索要钱财
There's been no demand for money.
目前我们只能确定
The only thing we know for sure
杰克一句实话都没说
is that Jack isn't telling us the truth about anything.
他不是说飞机的无线电被闪电击中了吗
Didn't he say that the plane's radio was hit by lightning?
是的 - 如果这个也是谎话呢
Yeah. - What if he's lying about that too?
无线电确实坏了 - 他还不是个彻头彻尾的骗子
Radio's totally dead. - He's not a complete liar.
那是子弹孔洞吗 - 看 门上有血
Is that a bullet hole? - Look, on the door. Blood.
是从机舱内开枪的
The shot was definitely fired from inside this plane.
杰克没有受伤 - 我没见他衣服上有血
Jack wasn't wounded. - I didn't see any blood on his clothes.
如果被打的不是他 那开枪的就是他
If he's not the victim, then he's the shooter.
就是说他有枪
Which means he's got a gun.
找不到枪
I can't find a gun.
我说过了 我没开枪打谁
I told you, I didn't shoot anybody!
那子弹孔洞哪里来的
Then where'd the bullet hole come from?
不知道 反正不是我
I don't know, but it wasn't me!
嗨 我才是受害者 记得吗
Hey, I'm the victim here, remember?
也许这家伙说的对
You know, maybe this poor man is right.
什么 你们要把我关起来
What? You're locking me in?
鉴于岛上有个持枪的疯子四处转悠...
Well, with an armed maniac running around the island...
如果你真的清白
Yeah, if you're as innocent as you say,
这对你也是一种保护
this is for your own protection.
你跟她说了 - 我没办法 她好凶哦
You told her. - I had no choice. She was merciless.
我只是问她发生了什么事
Oh, I just asked her what was going on.
你看 - 你怎么不告诉我
You see? - Why didn't you tell me?
因为
Because...
我知道你会怎么做
I know how you get.
问问题 然后是更多的问题
There'd be questions, and then there'd be more questions...
你是个律师
You are a litigator.
我也是你妈妈 - 我只是不想让你担心
I'm also your mother! - I just didn't want to worry you.
一个持枪的疯子把我们与世隔绝
An armed lunatic has cut us off from the world!
我觉得这正是担心的时候啊
I think this is a really good time to start worrying!
你们干了什么
What did you do?
你抓到暴徒了吗
Did you arrest a mobster?
还是因为凯特报道了军♥火♥交易
Or is this about Kate's exposé on the arms dealer?
你觉得她们是目标
You think they're the target?
我知道你们的工作都太危险
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表