剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Jasper Dazzle, proprietor and entertainer.
我们奇幻乐园严格遵守安全标准
The Extravaganza's safety standards are unyielding!
我们每天黎明时分
The Celestial Star was inspected
都会派人检查天星摩天轮
every day at the break of dawn!
那这次的维修呢 - 未有安排
What about this maintenance? - Unscheduled!
肯定有原因才维修的吧
There must have been a reason for it.
若真要我说实话 虽然我一直都很诚实
If I'm to be honest, and I'm always honest,
鲁夫斯...
Rufus...
生前抽烟
partook of the muggles.
还是手卷烟
The mooter.
蓝花鼠尾草
The blue sage.
就是大♥麻♥
Ah. Cannabis.
他说要让摩天轮灯光更亮些
He said it made the lights burn brighter.
明晚过后嘉年华就不再营业了
Well, tomorrow is the last night for the carnival.
他可能想要释放激♥情♥ 玩个痛快吧
Maybe he decided to spark up and take a joyride.
我想药检结果会揭示真♥相♥的
I guess a tox screen will reveal all.
对吧 丹妮卡
Right, Danica?
没错 静待结果吧
Yeah, we'll see.
我们能不能找个地方单独谈谈
Is there somewhere we could speak privately?
我希望你能告诉我更多线索
I need to get a bit more information from you.
我的办公室应该很合适
My office offers a cozy environment.
这边请
Right this way.
等等 贾斯珀 有多少人会穿波比的衣服呢
Hey, Jasper? How many people wear Poppy's costume?
能穿那套衣服的只有一个人
One and only one have that privilege!
那人是谁呢
And who would that be?
怎么 当然是克莉斯托
Why... Crystal, of course.
鲁夫斯那可怜的遗孀
Poor Rufus's widow.
有人用那套服装来伪装自己
Someone used the costume as a disguise
这样就能搜鲁夫斯的身了
so they could search Rufus.
你知道他们要找什么吗
Do you have any idea what they might have been looking for?
不知道 游乐园的员工亲如家人
No. We're like a family here.
每年能有八个月 我们都在各地辗转
Eight months out of the year, we travel together.
当然 小吃摊摊主和推销员都是当地人
Sure, the food vendors and salespeople are locals,
但我们这里的员工 只能相互扶持
but us here on staff, we only have each other.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
嘉年华明晚就要离开了
The carnival pulls up tomorrow night.
克莉斯托
Um, Crystal, it...
鲁夫斯可能会被认定为是意外死亡
it looks like Rufus's death will be ruled accidental.
不 他戴着婚戒呢
No! His wedding ring!
他当时戴着呢 对吧 - 没错
He was wearing it, wasn't he? - Exactly.
他维修摩天轮时从来不戴婚戒的
He never wears it when he works on a ride.
要是工具卡住 他手指就不保了
Tools get caught, fingers rip off.
他可能忘摘了 - 不可能
He might've forgotten. - No.
我们还听说他喜欢抽大♥麻♥烟
We also heard that he liked to smoke up.
谁说的
Who said that?
我们以前偶尔嗑药 我睡不好觉
We used to get high sometimes. I had trouble sleeping.
但我们戒了有3个月10天6小时了
But we both quit 3 months, 10 days and 6 hours ago.
精准地有些奇怪了
That's oddly accurate.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
这只泰迪熊是送给宝宝的吗
Is the teddy bear for the baby?
对 鲁弗斯几天前带回来的
Yeah. Rufus brought it home a couple days ago.
他送给小新生儿的第一份礼物
His first gift for the little one...
但孩子却没法见到爸爸了
who will never get to see its daddy.
鲁弗斯不是在为摩天轮做维护 也没嗑药
Rufus wasn't doing maintenance, and he wasn't high.
你们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You're Pls.
请帮我查出我丈夫究竟遭遇了什么
Please help me find out what really happened to my husband.
我们会竭尽我们所能
We'll do everything we can.
埃弗雷特&谢德 私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
奥基夫先生 奥基夫夫人
Mr. And Mrs. O'Keefe!
我很高兴能有这份荣幸
It is my great honour and greatest pleasure
应邀出席你们准备的晚宴
to be present for the dinner for which you have invited me.
我真是拙口笨舌
Stupid words in my stupid mouth.
但蠢蠢的火腿又何错之有 - 啊 诺拉
What's with the stupid ham? - Ah! Nora.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
天 我本该先联♥系♥你的
Crap-sticks. I was supposed to call you.
安吉今晚不能跟你喝酒了
Angie can't do drinks tonight.
抱歉 他们正忙着查案
Sorry. It's a case.
案发恰恰好被他们撞见了 - 没关系啊
It sort of fell into their laps. - No problem.
实际上 我反倒松了口气 但我还是想问
Actually, I'm quite relieved. But really,
这火腿拿来做什么的 - 噢
what's with the ham? - Oh.
这是给...他的
It's for... him.
我知道现在还没到十二月份 但
I know it's not December yet, but...
他看起来真有福祥
He's very festive.
今晚是我第一次见他父母
I'm meeting his parents tonight for the first time ever.
我在查了下他们 身世显赫 作风奢华
I did some internet-ing on them, and they are super fancy.
我需要给女主人带一份完美礼物
So I need the perfect hostess gift
我也读了不少有关疗愈系料理的书籍
and I was doing some reading that sometimes comfort food...
为何松了一口气
Why were you relieved?
我刚刚说安吉不在这儿
I said angie wasn't here
但你回答说自己松了口气
and you said you were relieved.
我要去意大利了
I'm going to Italy.
天呐 恭喜你
Oh, favolosa!
浪漫与挚爱之国
The country of romance and love and...
你是和男人一起去
you're going with a boy.
是罗里 - 还是个坏男人
Rory. - A bad boy.
安吉说你们几个月前就分手了
Angie said that you guys stopped dating months ago.
确实 不过... - 那只是你对她的说辞
Yeah, well... - That's just what you told her.
罗里是去向达里奥·赛钦拜师学艺的
Rory is going to study with Dario Cecchini.
著名的牛肉供应商 拥有托斯卡纳大区最著名的牛排店
那位潘扎诺的著名屠夫 - 没错
The famous butcher of Panzano? - Yes!
肉 我平时不怎么烹饪
Carne! You know, I don't cook much,
但《顶级大厨》我可是期期不落 - 他邀请我一起去
but I watch a lot of Top Chef. - Well, he asked me to go
我可不想遗憾错失一场如此刺♥激♥的冒险
with him and I can't pass up an exciting adventure like that.
我们明晚就走
We're leaving tomorrow night.
但我还不知道怎么跟安吉解释
Anyway, I don't know how to tell Angie.
所以
So...
我给她写了封信
I wrote her a letter.
好的
Ok.
"亲爱的安吉
"Dear Angie,
接下来的消息或许会搅乱你的好心情
I know you're going to hate this,
我宣称自己不再和罗里交往时
But when I said I wasn't dating Rory,
实际上依然在甜蜜约会 他邀请我
I was. And now he's asked me
和他一起去意大利 我答应了
to go to Italy, so that's what I'm doing.
我会给你带些橄榄油作伴手礼
I'll bring you back some oil.
意大利人真的很懂橄榄油"
Italians really know their oil."
"意大利人很懂橄榄油" - 对的
"Italians really know their oil?" - Yeah.
难道面前这位使劲拖拽着
Oh, this coming from someone
巨大火腿走来走去的人现在向我提出质疑
who is lugging a giant ham around
但她明明准备一捧鲜艳迷人的花就已足够了
when maybe a nice bouquet of flowers would suffice?
好吧 你说得有理
OK. Point taken.
你还想喝一杯吗 - 你第一天认识我吗
Do you still want that drink? - Have you met me?
这地方晚上真令我毛骨悚然
This place creeps me out at night.
不管怎样 假设鲁弗斯就是在为摩天轮做维护
Anyhow, say that Rufus was doing maintenance.
但由于机械故障
The Ferris wheel started by itself
摩天轮自发启动 于是他摔了下来
because of a mechanical error, and he fell.
他的维修工具在哪儿
Where are his tools?
一无所见 好切入点
There are none. Good point.
我们去后面看看吧
Let's check around back.
一根烟蒂
A butt.
说明啥了 - 你仔细看 是大♥麻♥卷烟的烟蒂
But what? - No, a butt! A roach!
关节排列着星形
A joint with stars.
还以为警♥察♥能看到呢
You'd think the cops would've seen that.
他们认为这并非谋杀犯罪 是意外身亡
Well, they weren't treating it like a crime scene.
也许贾斯珀没说错 鲁弗斯抽高了
Well, maybe Jasper was right. Rufus got a little high,
爬上摩天轮 然后摔了下来 - 也有道理
went for a ride and fell. - It makes sense.
他戴着婚戒 现场没有维修工具
Wedding ring on, no tools.
对 但夫妻俩达成协议了 妻子怀孕后
Yeah, but the solidarity! They stopped drinking
他们就一起戒烟戒酒了
and smoking up when they found out they were preggers.
至少鲁弗斯是这么跟克莉斯托承诺的
At least, that's what Rufus told Crystal.
嗨 来看看这个
Hey. Look at this.
这一组脚印比其他组都更深
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表