剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Shade, what a gorgeous day
谢德 今天风和日丽
for a celebrity tournament.
很适合参加名人赛呢
So, why are you here, again? Ha ha, very funny.
再说一遍 你来干什么的 呵呵
A little warm-up on the driving range. You good?
我要在练习场上热热身 你没问题吧
Oh, you bet. Hey, and Mia says, thanks for the tickets.
当然没问题 米娅还说谢谢你的票呢
She and I are hanging at the clubhouse.
我跟她打算在俱乐部会所逛逛
We have mimosas! We're gonna do just fine.
还能喝到香槟橙汁 这些足够了
Well, lookee here. Scott McGillivray.
瞧瞧这是谁啊 斯科特·麦克基尔夫雷
Matt Shade, I was hoping you'd be here.
马特·谢德 我就盼着你来呢
I'm looking forward to competing against you again.
真心期待和你再次决出高下
Well, that's big of you, Scott,
随时奉陪 斯科特
considering how the last five tournaments have gone.
但你忘记前五届锦标赛的结果了吗
Yeah, well, the past is in the past. I'm back for revenge.
我没忘 但士别三日 今天我要一雪前耻
Think you're gonna be disappointed.
那你可能又得失望而归了
Oh yeah? You care to place a wager on that?
是吗 敢不敢来打个赌
How about the loser donates $5000
输家以今天的赛事的名义
to SickKids Hospital
给病童医院捐5000加元
in honour of today's event.
你觉得怎么样
You're on.
没问题
What's the rush, Scott? No rush.
走那么急干嘛 斯科特 哪有
Just might get in a few practice swings, you know.
只是想赶紧练练挥杆
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Good luck, McGillivray. Don't need it, Shade.
祝你好运 麦克基尔夫雷 不需要 谢德
You know, I thought mimosas before noon was decadent.
我本以为正午前喝香槟橙汁会很奢侈
But mimosas before 8 AM...
但早上八点以前喝香槟橙汁
even better.
更加享受
Holy celebrity central.
好一个名人汇集之地
It's Scott McGillivray in the actual flesh!
居然是斯科特·麦克基尔夫雷真人
If you're going for subtle, you are failing supremely.
别癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉 你俩注定没戏
All you golfers, don't forget
全体高尔夫球手 请记得
to check in at the registration desk.
到登记处办理登记手续
Press must wear press passes at all times.
记者必须全程佩戴记者通行证
Hey, Shadow. Hey, Mike.
谢鬼影 迈克
Great to see another southpaw at this event.
能在这里看到别的左撇子 真是太好了
Yeah, man, us lefties gotta represent.
没错 伙计 左撇子必须做好表率啊
Michelle, how you feeling?
米歇尔 你觉得呢
Oh, I'm always feeling good. Confidence is key.
我觉得这样挺好 信心是关键
Mhmm. And don't worry.
没错 你放心
I'm still gonna bring the heat. Not too hot.
我还是全力比赛的 但别太拼哦
This ain't the Masters.
这次不是大♥师♥赛
You're not gonna win another green jacket.
赢了你也拿不到绿夹克的
Oh, but I'm gonna play just good enough to beat you.
但我会尽力打败你 这就足够了
See you.
再见
Alright, see you out there, guys.
好的 赛场上见 伙计们
What's with the phone, Ang'?
安吉 你怎么在看手♥机♥
I thought Shade got us these special invites for...
谢德特地邀请我们来这里 是为了...
what was the word? Fun.
怎么说来着 找乐子的
I feel weird when I'm not working.
不工作的话 我浑身不舒服
Which you always are.
你这样下去可不行
You need a hobby. What?
你要培养爱好 什么
No, hobbies are for people who don't like their jobs.
我不要 不愿工作的人才需要爱好
No... hobbies are for fun.
不 培养爱好能让自己开心
You should try something like,
比如 你可以尝试一下...
pottery.
陶艺
No Swayze, no Everett. Cooking class?
若是斯威兹在场 那我就去 烹饪课呢
And lose my five-star rating on Chew Crew?
那我在美食网站上就与五星好评无缘了
No, thanks. Woodworking.
还是算了 谢谢 木艺
I think I see the actress
我好像看到那个
from that lipstick show. Lipstick Law?
知名口红节目的女演员了 口红法则吗
Willow Maitland's here? Oh my God, gimme.
威洛·梅特兰也来了 天啊 给我看看
Yes!
是她
Just you and the ball, Shadow.
专心打球 谢鬼影
Just you and the ball.
专心打球
It's adorable watching hockey stars
看冰球明星玩点智力运动
play the subtler sports.
还挺有趣的
All that testosterone. It's so aggressive.
冰球运动只靠蛮劲 实在太粗暴了
It's so... not golf.
不像高尔夫那么优雅
Willow Maitland. Wow.
是威洛·梅特兰啊
My daughter and I never miss your show.
我跟我女儿一直都有看你的节目
Oh, thank you.
谢谢支持
Yeah. I may be a little aggressive, but...
确实 我是有点像莽汉 但是...
I just drilled that ball 275 yards.
我刚把球打了275码远
Alright, so you have good follow-through.
好吧 你的随球动作确实很漂亮
But... I said subtle.
但这无需巧劲
How's your putting?
推球入洞你擅长吗
It's... accurate.
准头不错
How are you playing with today?
你今天要跟谁一起打球呢
Hannah Whysner.
汉娜·威斯纳
Two majors and she's only getting started.
她打过两场锦标赛 是高尔夫界的新星
I can't wait.
真想赶紧见到她
Playing with her was on my vision board
跟她打球是我的一大愿望
and the universe delivered.
感谢上天成全
Well, the universe and my publicist.
当然 还有我的公♥关♥人员
That's funny. I'm playing with Hannah today too
真巧 我今天也要和汉娜一起比赛
and I didn't need a publicist.
而且我没有求助公♥关♥人员
So, we're on a team together.
那我们是一个团队吧
Looks that way. Well, then.
貌似是的 好吧 那么
We better get down to business
我们赶紧谈正事吧
'cause there's a trophy and I want it.
奖杯只有一个 而我必须得到它
Now who's being aggressive?
现在谁更像莽汉呢
Shade!
谢德
Hey, Nick Nurse! What's up, man?
尼克·纳斯 你好啊 兄弟
Hey man, how you doin'? I'm doing good, buddy.
兄弟 你还好吗 还不错
Hey, I hope you're not planning
但愿你没打算
on winning another championship out here,
在今天的比赛中夺冠
this isn't a basketball court.
毕竟这里不是篮球场
I hear Scott's the one to watch today
我听说斯科特是今天赛场的焦点
I'm just here to raise some money for SickKids, have some fun,
而我只是来给病童医院募捐 顺带玩玩
and hopefully bump into a celebrity or two.
能遇到一两个名人就更好了
Do you know any? Ah, yeah,
那你遇到了吗 当然
I almost forgot how hilarious you are.
我都快忘记你有多幽默了
Can't help ribbing my favourite hockey player.
看到喜欢的冰球运动员 就想打趣一番
He's your favourite? Actually, it's Mitchy.
你是他的粉丝 其实我是米奇的粉丝
Yeah...
好吧
Do you mind if I grab a pic for Insta with you?
介意跟我一起拍张照片吗
I'm a huge Raptor fan.
我可是猛禽队的粉丝
Miss Maitland, I love your show. Let's do it.
梅特兰小姐 我也很喜欢你的节目 拍吧
Great. Later, hockey player.
好的 回见 冰球运动员
See you later. See ya, buddy.
回见 再见 哥们
Matt Shade. You probably don't remember me, do you?
马特·谢德 你可能都忘记我了吧
Donovan Crane.
多诺万·克莱恩
You used to represent some pretty good hockey players.
您曾经可是非常优秀冰球运动员呢
'til I tired of the 24/7 grind, I did.
但我后来不想成天训练就退役了
What are you up to now? Well, I'm Talent Manager
你现在在忙什么呢 我是优越运动服装的
of Performance Sports Apparel,
人才经理
number one ethically aware apparel brand in North America.
我们可是北美最良心的服装品牌
Birdie Bodywear.
这是飞鸟紧身训练衣
We organized this little tournament.
我们是这场小比赛的主办方
Hannah Whysner is your brand ambassador, right?
汉娜·威斯纳是你们的品牌大使吧
Oh, yeah. Signed her myself when we were both starting out.
没错 我们双方在彼此事业初期开始合作
Hey, look at that. See? Birdie by Hannah.
等等 你看这个 汉娜同款"飞鸟"
That's just the beginning, too, right?
这也只是新尝试 不是吗
Bags, belts, shirts. She won two majors this year,
收纳包 腰带 衬衫也有同款 她今年赢了两场比赛
popularity's through the roof,
人气接连飙升
so I convinced Performance Sports
我便说服优越运动服装
to put everything they had into her clothing line.
全力投入汉娜同款服饰产品线
Wow. Hey,
是吗 等等
I'm in Hannah's foursome today. You got any pointers?
我今天要和汉娜组队比赛 你有何建议呢
Why don't you come meet her and ask her yourself?
要不你直接找她当面谈谈呢
Alright, I'll do that.
行啊 我马上去
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表