剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Is anybody in there?
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody here?
现在电源被切断了
So the power's been cut
发电机也坏了 我不喜欢这事情的走向
and the generator sabotaged. I don't like where this is going.
嗯 肯定有人在捣鬼
Yeah, someone definitely has a plan,
在他们下次行动之前
so before they make their next move,
我们得想办法解决此事
we need to figure a way out of this.
今天本来应该是孩子们的大喜之日
Not exactly the perfect day we had planned
可惜事与愿违啊
for our kids, is it?
没事
Well,
您是营销大♥师♥ 那您会怎么美化此事呢
you're the marketing guru. How would you spin this?
要我说...
How about...
"这既是一场婚礼 更是一次冒险" 如何
"It's more than just a wedding, it's an adventure"?
其实我觉得婚礼上都会出点差错
Well, I suppose no wedding is ever perfect.
在我结婚宣誓的时候 我的伴娘因食物中毒晕倒了
My maid of honour got food poisoning and fainted during our vows.
我九月办婚礼还碰到刮飓风
And I had a hurricane in September for mine.
而签离婚协议的那天 天气却很好
But the day I signed the divorce papers, the weather was lovely.
天无绝人之路啊
Always a silver lining!
虽然没来电
So, we don't have power,
但我们还有酒喝
but we do have alcohol.
我一直在给客人倒香槟喝
I've been plying the guests with champagne.
好主意
Good idea.
我的杯子里好像有只残缺的小鸟
There seems to be a broken bird in my glass.
那是一只冰天鹅
That is an ice swan...
当然这是它融化后断掉的脖子
until its neck melted and snapped, of course.
还挺喜庆 - 饭菜准备得如何
How festive. - What's the food situation?
厨师正做着呢
Oh, the chef is working on it.
别在谎话大王面前耍花招哦
Don't try to spin a spinner.
真的 一切都会好起来的
Really, everything's gonna be just fine.
你没事吧
You OK?
这只是场风暴而已 - 没事 当然没事
It's just an ice storm. - Yeah, sure, sure, sure, sure.
但我看过很多恐怖片
Even though I've seen way too many horror films
开头都是如此
start off like this.
一伙人
Group of people,
被困孤岛
stranded on an island,
遭遇风暴
stuck in a storm...
他们一个接一个地惨遭杀害
one by one, they start getting murdered horrifically...
或者安详死去
Or happy.
那些电影确实挺烂的
Yeah, they were terrible movies.
上岸时 我看到一艘小渔船
Saw a small fishing boat when we arrived.
船虽然小 但还是能用上的
It isn't much, but it'll have to do.
你觉得现在横渡湖泊安全吗
You think it's safe enough to make a crossing?
我们还有别的选择吗 - 没有 而且
Well, do we have a choice? - True, especially
那位受伤的飞行员若真是罪犯就更得走了
if our injured pilot actually is a criminal.
我勒个...
What the...
看来有人要我们与世隔绝啊
Someone's trying to cut us off from civilization.
而且那人就在这座岛上
And that someone's on this island.
你好 欢迎光临
Hey, good to see you!
你好 亲爱的
Hey, honey!
你在这里啊
There you are,
达妮卡 我一直在找你和凯特
Danica. I've been looking for you and Kate.
是吗 抱歉 我们有点事要忙
Yes, sorry, we've been a little busy.
我知道 先是风暴 又是断电 真是太倒霉了
I know, it's a shame about the storm and the power.
但婚礼还得继续进行
But the show must go on.
我要跟你们谈谈誓词的事
I need to talk to you ladies about your vows.
我们还没写呢 - 还没写
We haven't written them. - You haven't?
对 我们...
No, we're just...
我们的婚礼本该是一个月之后举♥行♥
we were supposed to get married a month from now,
但后来遇到点麻烦
and then when the... sugar hit the fan,
我们不得不把所有行程提前
we had to push everything up, so we're
我们现在有点抓狂
a little bit crazed right now.
我知道 但我还是需要你们的誓词
I know, but I still do need those vows.
好吧 没问题 我们马上就写 佐伊
Yes, of course. We'll get right on it. Zoe!
你出现得真及时 - 是吗
Just the person I'm looking for! - Yeah?
对 跟我去趟书房♥吧
Yes! Come with me to the den.
能不去吗 - 没事 走吧
Not the den. - Yeah, the den.
有些客人听到了爆♥炸♥声
Some of the guests heard the explosion.
你怎么跟他们解释的呢
So what'd you tell them?
说我们在测试烟花
That we were testing fireworks.
拜托 到底怎么了 - 不见了
C'mon! What's wrong with you? - It's gone.
什么不见了
What's gone?
瓮 几分钟前还摔碎在这里
The urn. It was in pieces right there a few minutes ago.
是你打碎的 - 不不不 不是我
So you broke something. - No, no, no, I didn't.
佐伊 我们有更严重的问题
Zoe, we've got bigger problems.
电路是被人为切断的
Yeah, the power was intentionally cut
发电机也被破坏了
and the generator's been sabotaged.
我的天
Oh my God.
没错 渔船也被炸了
Yup, and the fishing boat was blown up.
我的天
Oh my god.
我们和一个坐过牢的飞行员被困在了一起
So we're completely stranded with a pilot who's done time
他可能是个走私犯 - 或者杀人犯
and could possibly be a smuggler. - Or a murderer.
我的天 - 没人会被谋杀 佐伊
Oh my god. - Nobody's getting murdered, Zoe.
附近确实有个中等戒备监狱
There is a medium security prison nearby.
我之所以记得 是因为几年前
I remember because a few years ago,
有个囚犯越狱偷了一条船 想从边境逃脱
a prisoner escaped and stole a boat and tried to border jump.
所以杰克也可能是个越狱犯
So Jack could also be an escaped convict?
但切断电线
But he can't be the one
炸毁渔船的不会是他
running around cutting power lines and blowing up boats.
他摔断了腿 一直卧床
He's laid up in bed with a busted leg.
且慢各位
Wait a minute, guys.
所有这些都发生在你们的婚礼前
All this happening on your wedding weekend,
真的只是巧合吗
could it be more than a coincidence?
你是说有人想阻止婚礼
You think someone could be out here trying to stop the wedding?
太荒谬了 这些都是我们的亲朋好友
That's crazy. Those people are our friends and family.
可岛上也有你们不认识的人啊
But there are some people on the island that you don't know.
主厨 服务员 管家...
The chef, the server, the housekeeper...
可他们都是我们把婚期仓促提前之后
Yeah, they were all last-minute hires when we scrambled
临时雇下的
to move up the date.
或许有人隐瞒了身份
Maybe someone isn't who they say they are.
这样 你们三个去调查这些雇员
Why don't you three split up and question the staff?
我们再去探受伤飞行员的底
We'll take another crack at our wounded flyboy.
好的 但不能惊动客人们 - 还有我妈妈
OK, but we can't panic our guests. - Or my mother.
我是说 我们的父母
I mean, our parents.
好的 守口如瓶啊 佐伊
Alright. Not a word to anyone, Zoe.
没有指针的时钟
A clock with no hands.
是你在狱中纹的
You got that ink inside.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 家父是警♥察♥ - 好吧 我犯了个愚蠢的错误
I'm a PI. My dad was a cop. - Alright, I made a stupid mistake.
但我服过刑了 出狱后并没再犯
But I did my time and I've been straight ever since I got out.
那架飞机不是你的 是一家租赁公♥司♥的
That plane's not yours. It belongs to a charter company.
那公♥司♥就是我的
A company that I own.
怎么 不准人改邪归正吗
What, an ex-con can't make good?
我厌倦了发号♥施令
I got tired of running things
索性自己执飞了
from behind a desk, so I thought I'd fly myself.
那你的飞行计划怎么解释
What about your flight plan?
你不是飞往博贝尔岛的
You weren't headed to Beaubears Island.
我是的 只不过在风暴中迷向了
I was, I just got turned around in the storm.
我前几周才刚拿到飞行驾照
Look, I've only had my license for a few weeks.
如果说哪里错了 那也只是太过愚蠢
If I'm guilty of anything, it's only stupidity.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody there?
你好
Hello?
世上本无鬼
OK, not such thing as ghosts,
世上本无鬼 世上本无鬼...
no such thing as ghosts, no such thing as ghosts...
他的话我一个字也不信 - 我也不信
I don't believe Jack for a minute. - No, me neither.
但是没有网络也打不通电♥话♥
But without internet or phone,
我们没法验证他的说辞
there's no way we can check on his story.
希望调查雇员的比我们运气好
Hopefully the others are having better luck with the staff.
把蘑泥递给我
Pass me the duxelles.
啥玩意儿 - 蘑菇碎
The... what? - Chopped mushrooms.
好奇问问
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表