剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
"Nestled in the natural beauty of the Canadian Shield." Huh.
"加拿大地盾区腹地 旖旎的自然风光环抱"
Oh, thank god.
可算来了
"Meet you at the BnB. Can't wait!"
"民宿见 我都等不及了"
Oh, here. I got it.
接到了 没掉
It's a real map! How vintage.
好大的地图 经典风格
You headed to Huntsville too?
你也去汉茨维尔吗
What? Yeah. I hear the lakes
什么 哦对 听说那边的湖泊
are beautiful and there's lots of... trees.
特别美 还有很多...树
Maybe a bar. God, I hope there's a bar.
可能还有酒吧 最好真有酒吧
Thanks. I'm staying at the River Run BnB.
谢谢 我住河流家庭民宿
Do you know it? No.
听说过吗 没有
Next stop, the Uxbridge Heritage Station.
下一站 欧克斯桥遗产站
Please ensure that you have all your belongings...
请带好随身物品...
Yeah, me neither.
我也没听说过
I've never actually stayed at a BnB before.
我还从来没在家庭民宿住过
Sounds... nice.
听上去...还行吧
Hey, Zoe, what's up? Do you need me? No, no.
说吧 佐伊 什么事 要我做什么 不用麻烦你
Sorry to interrupt your sexy-Texy getaway,
抱歉 影响你和帅哥特克斯的短假了
but I can't find that sticky note that you left.
我就是找不到你留下的便签了
You know, the one with the address for the neighbour
上面有那个骑独轮车的老师的
of the sister of that unicycle instructor guy
姐姐的邻居家的地址
for the insurance fraud scam.
就是保险诈骗案那个
It's like that time you found a piece of bagel
就跟上次你耳朵上挂着
in your ear. I'm a handtalker.
面包圈一样 我说话时手闲不住
Things fly out.
东西总是到处乱飞
Sometimes it's a sticky note, sometimes it's bagel.
有时候飞的是一张便签 有时候是面包圈
Crisis averted, Ange. We found the address. As you were.
危险解除 安吉 地址找到了 就像你上次一样
Are you sure you don't need anything else?
你们真不用我回去吗
This was probably a bad weekend to go away, wasn't it?
我怎么觉得这个周末出来逛得有点心虚啊
I can turn around right now.
我现在就先掉头回去
Just stop, will you? Turn your brain off.
别瞎琢磨了 行吗 省省脑子吧
For the next two days, you're not a private investigator,
后面两天你不是私♥人♥侦♥探♥
you're just Angie.
你就是普通人安吉
You're profiling people right now, aren't ya?
你是不是又在观察人了
Huh? What? No. No, I'm not.
什么 没有 我没观察
Just for fun. Like a hobby.
就是好玩嘛 业余爱好
I'm hobby profiling.
我喜欢观察人玩
That's not a thing. Relaxing is hard.
这能算爱好吗 我很难放松啊
You returning to the agency not relaxed will be even harder.
你神经紧张地回事务所会更麻烦
On all of us.
让大家都不踏实
You're right, you're right. No work.
你说的对 没错 暂停工作
Just a calm weekend getaway with Tex. Good.
只和特克斯安静地渡个周末 很好
See you when you get back.
回头见
Now arriving on Platform 1: Train 15A to Huntsville.
现在抵达第一站台的是开往汉茨维尔的15A次列车
Please mind the gap between the train...
请注意脚下...
Hey, thought you were headed to Huntsville.
我还以为你要去汉茨维尔
I need to use the phone charger at the station.
我去车站给手♥机♥充电
What is this, The Matrix?
这什么情况 《黑客帝国》吗
Oh, guess I'll charge my phone too.
那我也去充电
Train 15A to Huntsville on Platform 1
开往汉茨维尔的15A次列车
will be departing in ten minutes.
将在十分钟后发车
Please have your tickets ready when boarding
请带好你的车票
or re-boarding. Thank you.
登车时需要验票 谢谢
So on election day, vote for someone you can count on.
选举当天 为你信赖的人投票
Hey. What are you doing?
你好 你要干嘛
Just checking on you. Why?
就是和你打个招呼 为什么
'Cause creepy Mr. Smith out there has his eye on you.
因为那位先生在外面鬼鬼祟祟地盯着你
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
No.
不认识
Ok.
好吧
Thanks for your concern, though.
还是要谢谢你关心我
Hey! My wallet!
别走 我的钱包
Worst vacation ever.
这辈子最烂的度假
Zoe, have you found something?
佐伊 有什么发现
Anything? It's been two hours.
任何线索都行 这都两个小时了
As soon as I got a ping for her phone,
我刚查到她的电♥话♥位置
Tex went down to the train station.
特克斯就去火车站了
He's there now. She has to be there too.
他现在就在那里 她一定也在的
I'm seeing her phone loud and clear.
我现在能非常清楚地看到她的手♥机♥定位
I'm just pulling into the station now.
我马上到车站停车
Hopefully Texfound something already. In the meantime, talk to security.
希望特克斯已经发现点什么了 现在 通知保安
I have them paging her practically on a loop.
我已经让他们不停地呼叫她
Hospitals?
医院呢
The only one nearby hasn't seen her, thank God.
周围就一所医院 也没见到她 谢天谢地
I tried the local police, came up dry.
我还联♥系♥了当地警♥察♥ 什么消息也没有
Maybe Nora has heard from her. On it.
诺拉可能和她联♥系♥过 马上查
Just keep it casual, we don't wanna worry her.
语气不要太慌 我们可不能吓到她
There's Tex. I'll call you later.
看见特克斯了 回头打给你
Tex. Shade.
特克斯 谢德
I've done a preliminary search, asked around. No one's seen her.
我先找了一圈 到处问了问 没人见过她
Any sign of her luggage? Assuming it's still with her.
有她的行李吗 看样子是随身带着了
I don't understand why she would get off here.
真不知道她为什么在这里下车
Any sign of her phone? I'm calling it now.
找得到她的电♥话♥吗 我正在打
That's my ringtone.
这是我的来电铃♥声♥
Angie's pick. Cute.
安吉选的铃♥声♥ 好萌
That's it. That one. Fourdigit pin code.
在这里 这个 四位开箱密♥码♥
Last four numbers of her phone number?
她手♥机♥号♥的后四位
Uh, office number.
那试试办公室电♥话♥
Her birthday.
她的生日
Too obvious. How about her dad's birthday?
都太明显了 试试她父亲的生日
His birthday. It's uh...
他的生日是...
I got it.
我来吧
Passcode.
开机密♥码♥
What have you got? Me, our BnB...
有什么发现 我发的 我们订的家庭民宿发的...
BnB? Have you ever met Angie?
家庭民宿 你没见过安吉的节奏吗
I thought she could use the slower pace.
我觉得生活节奏慢一点 对她有好处
A chill vibe. OK, sure.
很放松的环境 好吧
Zoe, you, Nora, you, sushi,
佐伊发的 你的 诺拉 你 寿司店
latenight wine delivery. Nothing out of the ordinary.
深夜红酒外卖♥♥ 都是常规内容
Hey, Matt, is Angie with you?
你好 马特 安吉在你旁边吗
Nora, hey.
诺拉 你好
How'd you get to the agency so fast?
你怎么这么快就到事务所了
I was across the street getting my nails done
佐伊给我打电♥话♥的时候
when Zoe called.
我就在街对面做指甲
Matt, where's Angie? Look, relax.
马特 安吉去哪里了 听我说 别担心
We're tracking her credit card, going to the security office
我们正在查她的信♥用♥卡♥ 去保卫处
to check for CCTV footage. Tex and I are all over this.
查看监控录像 全都交给特克斯和我吧
Tex is there? Let me see him. No.
特克斯在吗 我要见他 不行
You... Hi, Nora! Mrs.... Ms. Everett.
你特...你好 诺拉 埃弗雷特夫...女士
Tex, did you guys have a fight? No. No, no, no, no.
特克斯 你俩是不是吵架了 没有 绝对没有
She's never done this before, not even as a little girl.
她从来没出过这种事 小时候都没出过
We got separated at Myrtle Beach once. She found me!
我们在默特尔海滩走散过 最后还是她先找到的我
Nora, look, just relax, OK? We're all over this.
诺拉 听我说 别担心 好吗 都交给我们
Find our girl, Matt. Yeah. Let's go.
马特 把她找回来 一定 咱们走
FBI? And I'm with CSIS.
联邦调查局 我是美国战略与国际问题研究中心的人
Ok...
好吧...
so this Angie person must be, like, next-level important.
看样子这位安吉肯定是超级重要的人
She is.
说对了
This is the best angle I have of the charging station.
这是最理想的充电站拍摄角度
There she is. Stop. Right there.
看到她了 停一下 就在那里
Who's that woman with Angie? Do you know her?
那个和安妮在一起的女人是谁 你认识吗
No. Look.
不认识 你看
Angie goes after her.
安吉跟她走了
More like chases her. Go back.
更像是追出去了 倒回去
Zoom in on these two women.
放大这两个女人
Oh... I don't think that's allowed.
我说...好像不让这么干吧
Hey, can you switch the platform camera, fast-forward a bit?
我说 能切换到站台画面吗 快进
They don't get back on the train.
她们没回火车
We're gonna need a printout of your passenger list.
我们需要打印一份乘客名单
Don't you guys need,
你们二位要拿这个
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表