剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
相师艾琳娜 水晶球 塔罗牌 命数尽在其中
召集好友
Gather all friends,
不拒敌手
foes welcome too.
知晓答案的人
All those with answers,
都在等待着你
we are waiting for you.
释放你的灵界向导 使其与吾灵相通
Let your spirit guide go, and it will find mine.
完成 感受到灵魂之息了吗
There it is. Do you feel the spirit's breath?
对 有东西碰了我的耳朵
Yeah. Something touched my ear.
在找什么吗
Looking for something?
我只是很好奇整个过程
I'm just curious... about the process.
不 绝不只是好奇
No. There's something else.
你心有疑虑 这没关系
You doubt all this. That's OK.
我看到你了
I do see you, you know.
我就坐在你面前啊
I'm sitting right in front of you.
神灵不会计较你的无礼之举
The spirits don't care for your cheekiness.
抱歉
Sorry.
集中精神
Focus.
闭上双眼 - 我闭好了
Close your eyes. - My eyes are closed.
你玩过冰上运动
You played an ice sport,
这是你的职业之一
one of your many professions.
你跟你父亲住在一起吗
You live with your father?
他跟我住 - 那就好 我还担心了一下
He lives with me. - Good! I was worried.
你有个女儿
And you have a daughter.
不 是两个 不对
No... two. No.
一个
One.
你不觉得我很厉害吗
I'm pretty good, don't you think?
你应该说出我的内心想法吧
Aren't you supposed to tell me what I think?
挑战我 好啊
A challenge. Fine.
咱们继续
Let's see then.
怎么了 - 我看到一个女人
What? - I see a woman.
眼睛乌黑 她的笑声还很爽朗
Dark eyes. Boy, she has a loud laugh.
不 我不认识这样的人
No. Don't know anyone like that.
我该走了 我... - 你和她
I should probably go. I... - You and her,
关系复杂
it's complicated.
而且很多事情想说清楚却无从开口
There are many things unsaid that cannot be said.
你们就在一起 但都在等待时机
You are together, but you are waiting.
别等太久 时不待人
Don't wait too long. No one has forever.
时间差不多了
Time's almost up.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你 - 记得时常抬头望天
Here you go. - Keep your eyes skyward.
倘若老鹰出猎 你可能会失去最亲近的人
If the eagles go hunting, you could lose those closest to you.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
过来看看 先生 保证会赢
Step right up, sir! You could win!
姻缘 事业 前世今生 星盘占卜
你做到了
You did it!
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
那疯灵媒压根就是在胡说八道
Man, that crazy psychic didn't know what she was talking about.
我在帘布后面什么都没听到
Oh, I couldn't hear anything from behind the curtain.
那就好 - 但她确实在行骗
Good. - But is she ever running a scam.
我们的委托人说得应该没错
I think our client is right.
那些关于信♥用♥卡♥诈骗指控
Those fraudulent credit card charges
可能就是针对艾琳娜的
can probably be traced back to Irina.
你找到扫描仪了 - 对 正如他所料
You found a scanner? - Yeah, just like he thought.
就藏在她让你放钱包的桌子下面
It was hidden under the table she asked you to put your wallet on
想让你"免为身外之物所困"
"To divest you of all your worldly goods."
每张信♥用♥卡♥肯定都会被自动扫描
It must scan every credit card automatically.
没错 然后就会被洗劫一空
Yeah, and then it's rip-off city.
我已经打电♥话♥让委托人注销她的信♥用♥卡♥了
I called our client, told her to cancel her cards.
我也打给佐伊帮我确认照片上的东西
Then, I called Zoe to make sure the picture I took
是不是扫描仪
is indeed a scanner.
走前买♥♥个太妃糖苹果给你啊
Buy you a candy apple on the way out of here?
好啊
Sure.
你觉得她说的那句话是什么意思
Hey, what do you think she meant by,
"倘若老鹰出猎 你可能会失去最亲近的人"
"If the eagle goes hunting, you could lose those closest to you"?
你在后面不是什么都听不到吗
I thought you couldn't hear anything back there!
几乎听不到吧
Oh... barely anything.
我好多年没来过嘉年华了
Man, I haven't been to a carnival in years.
那么你就该"抬头望天"了
Well, then "You should keep your eyes skyward!"
她说的都是什么意思呢
Yeah, what did all of that even mean?!
不清楚 如果灵媒真能预见未来
I don't know. But if psychics could really see the future,
那你想知道你的未来吗 - 不 我不想
would you even wanna know yours? - No, not me.
我是那种活在当下的人
I'm an in-the-moment kind of a guy.
此时此刻才是最重要的
The here and now is all that matters.
怎么 你想知道你的未来吗
Why? Would you wanna know your future?
我已经知道我的未来了
I already do know my future.
看那边 我们上去坐坐吧
That ride! We need to go on it.
我还没坐摩天轮呢 - 真的
I've never been on a Ferris wheel before. - Never?
真的 但我登上加拿大国家塔之后
No. But after I rocked the CN Tower,
就再也不恐高了 - 好 我们走吧
heights can suck it. - Alright, let's go.
贾斯珀奇幻乐园
维修中 暂停营业
"维修中 暂停营业"
"Closed for maintenance?"
那它为何还在运作呢 - 不清楚
Then why is it moving? - I don't know.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 第四季第12集
你看见事情的经过了吗
Did you see what happened?!
好啦 各位 让一让
Alright guys, give us some room.
救护车马上就到
The ambulance is on its way.
他们需要裹尸袋
What they're going to need is a body bag.
其他员工说他在这里工作
Coverall says he works here.
你看到这个了吗
Do you see this?
这是什么 - 鲁夫斯 不
What is that? - Rufus! NO!
不
No!
你不能碰尸体 - 他是我丈夫
You can't touch the body! - He's my husband!
亲爱的 我是克莉斯托啊
Baby... it's Crystal.
求你别离开我们
Please, don't leave us.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
来吧
Come on.
我来陪她
I'll stay with her.
干嘛 等等
Whoa! Hey!
嗨
Hey!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没长眼吗
Hey, watch it!
等等
Wait!
你能描述下那只熊猫的特征吗
Can you describe the panda?
大概这么高 头上戴着蝴蝶结
About yay tall, bow on her head?
好吧 据我所知
OK. Yeah, from what I've gleaned,
那熊猫应该是波比
that would be Poppy.
它刚在搜尸体
She was patting down the body.
你不会要指控一只人人喜爱的吉祥物
You're not actually accusing a beloved mascot
抢劫尸体吧
of robbing a corpse, are you?
熊猫是很神秘的动物
Pandas are mysterious creature.
鲁夫斯在嘉年华当了五年的维护工
Well, Rufus worked maintenance for the carnival for five years.
大家都喜欢他
People loved him.
波比可能只是发现他摔死了
Poppy probably just found out that he fell to his death
做出了熊该有的反应
and reacted like any other bear would.
鲁夫斯头部伤口上的绿斑是怎么回事呢
What about the green flecks in Rufus's head wound?
你看到了吗 - 看到了 天星摩天轮的
Did you see those? - Yeah, and there are green
轮辐也是绿的 这事交给我吧
spokes on The Celestial Star. I've got this.
你们不是还要...
Don't you guys have, um, you know,
调查那个信♥用♥卡♥诈骗犯吗
a lead on your credit card scammer to follow up with?
那个灵媒吗 她绝对是个骗子
The psychic? She's definitely dodgy,
但你不会真的判定这是场意外吧
but you're not seriously gonna rule this as an accident?
貌似是这样的
It's looking that way.
维修警示牌都挂着
I mean, the maintenance sign was up
天星摩天轮又是鲁夫斯负责维修
and The Celestial Star was Rufus's domain.
可它刚还在运作
But it was moving.
不该是地面的员工来启动吗
It would've been activated from the ground.
除非机械故障
Unless there was a mechanical error
导致摩天轮自动运转
and the ride started on its own.
这位女士 你脑子里净是些莫须有
You, ma'am, are given to fanciful fabrications
臆测和猜想
based on nary a fact!
你是哪位
Uh, who are you?
贾斯珀·达兹 游乐园的老板兼艺人
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表