剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
We have less than an hour. I have the money. I can pay.
还有不到一小时 我凑得到这钱 给他赎金
Alright. Let's do it like the money drop from Revenge in Reno.
好吧 我们像《离诺复仇记》中那样付赎金
I have no idea what that means, but I'm in.
我就没听懂你们在说什么 但我参加
I just saw a couple sprinting to the buffet.
我刚看到一对情侣跑进了自助餐厅
They were naked.
他们没穿衣服
Red One in position. Red Two in position.
红一号♥就位 红二号♥就位
Red Three in position.
红三号♥就位
Eagle One has almost reached the nest.
老鹰一号♥已经接近鸟巢
I think I see the thief. He's dressed as a volunteer.
我想小偷已经现身了 他打扮成一名志愿者
Red Three, do you have eyes? Hard to tell.
红三号♥ 你看到了吗 不好说
There is one with a baseball cap and a black bag.
有一个头戴棒球帽 手提黑袋子的志愿者
Shade, he's headed towards the palm.
谢德 他正走向棕榈树
Willow!
薇洛
Willow!
薇洛
Willow's here and she's headed right for you.
薇洛来了 她正朝你走去
I see her. Matt! You won't believe
我看见她了 马特 告诉你件事
what just happened. Get her out of there!
你不会相信的 让她离开这里
She's spooking him! An Alist director,
她打草惊蛇了 一位一线导演
to be revealed soon, is attached to my movie!
要来执导我的影片了 这消息马上就会公布
That's not good. What?
情况不妙 什么
Shade! I lost him. Zoe?
谢德 他不见了 佐伊
He's headed for the entrance. I'll try to cut him off.
他正前往入口处 我尽量截住他
Of course, this means I probably won't
这自然就是说 我不用
do any more TV work.
再拍电视剧了
I got nothing.
人影都没有
Oh, you're... talking through the earbud.
哦 你... 在对耳机讲话
Sorry, guys. He's gone.
抱歉 各位 他溜掉了
It's empty. No watch.
空盒子 没有手表
Shade, I'm so sorry. I had
谢德 非常抱歉
no idea you were on the case. It's OK.
我根本不知道你在办案 没事儿
I screwed up the drop. No, it wasn't your fault.
我破坏了你们的交易 不 这不是你的错
I wanted to share my news. And I'm happy for you.
我只想和你分享我的好消息 我为你开心
Tommy Walker loves your movie, by the way.
顺便告诉你 汤米·沃克喜欢你的电影
What? He does? Yeah.
什么 是吗 是的
How? We were naked.
怎么回事 我们当时都光着身子
He pulled out a cigar. Next thing I knew,
他给了我根雪茄 一眨眼
I was a producer and he wants to read your script.
我就成了制片人 而他想看看你的剧本
Wait. He... he said that? Yes.
等等 他... 这么说吗 是的
It's all coming together.
难怪有导演来找我了
Oh, how's Ben?
哦 本怎么样
I'm gonna have to do some damage control. You know
我得采取点补救措施 你该知道
how high-maintenance these action stars can be.
这些动作影星有多难伺候
Shade?
谢德
I still need a plus one for the party tonight.
今晚我还需要你陪我参加一个派对
It'd just be for an hour, speaking of high maintenance.
就一小时 考虑到你难伺候的客户
If this had happened in one of my movies,
如果这是在电影里
I would've ripped your heads off.
我会扭下你们的头
Glad we're dealing with real life.
幸好我们混迹于现实世界
We have less than 40 hours before Ben's premiere.
离本的首映式不到四十小时了
We'll find the watch. How?
我们会找到手表的 怎么找
You don't even know what this person looks like.
你们连小偷长什么样都不知道
We'll keep trying to find an image on the CCTV footage.
我们会试试在监控录像里找到他的影像
There were 100 orange t-shirts that anybody can get!
那里有上百个穿着橙色T恤的人
This person's invisible!
这家伙来无影去无踪啊
I'm out of here. Where are you going, boss?
我得走了 你去哪 老板
Business dinner with Harrison.
和哈里森参加商务晚宴
Unscheduled. But you have that big industry party tonight.
不在日程上 但你今晚要参加电影从业者派对
I'll head over after the dinner.
晚餐后我再去
Harrison helps me put things in perspective.
哈里森能帮我处理好业务
It's a good time for that. In the meantime, we'll try
这样的商务晚宴正合时宜 与此同时
and source the black bag.
我们查查那黑袋子的来源
It's a black bag that could've come from a dozen events!
各种活动都会派发那种黑袋子
It's a needle in a haystack.
这是大海里捞针
If Zoe follows me to the elevator, I'll give her
如果佐伊能陪我去乘电梯
a couple names off the top of my head.
我会告诉她我想到的几个名字
Find my watch.
快找到我的手表
Should we be worried about him?
我们得盯着他吗
That the thief might circle back for the money?
那贼会不会再回过头来要钱
I'm Willow's plus one at the same party
我今晚陪薇洛去的那个派对
Ben's gonna be at tonight. And I'll keep an eye on him.
本也会参加 到时我会盯着他的
Hey!
嘿
It's part thriller, part action movie.
这既是部惊险影片 也是部动作片
The hero is a PI... me, actually.
主角是名私♥家♥侦♥探♥... 由我饰演
Double agents and international thieves.
双面间谍对阵国际大盗
I get drawn into a web of spies.
我被卷入了纷繁交错的间谍组织
And they all want what she has...
他们全都想要她手上的情报...
the secret to end or start a global conflict
这份机密情报可以终止也可以引发
that could destroy us all. And I have to get this secret
一场可以毁掉世界的国际冲突 而我要跨越千里
1000 miles... Through enemy territory
将情报... 穿越敌国
and into the right hands before everything goes...
送到正义人士手中 阻止全球局势...
boom! ah! Ok!
失控 很好
Thanks for listening. If you need a flat surface
谢谢大家 如果你们想找个地方
to cut a $50 million cheque, you can find us at the bar.
开张五千万的赞助支票 请到吧台来找我们
Safe to say everyone at TIFF knows
我敢打保票 来参加电影节的人
about your movie now. You're a natural producer,
都知道了你的新片 你是个天才制片人
Shade. We make a pretty good team.
谢德 我们的合作天衣无缝
There's Kat Kelsey.
那是凯特·凯尔西
Let's find out what she finds so fascinating about Ben Riggs.
我们去探一探 本有什么让她着迷的
Excuse me, Ms. Kelsey?
幸会啊 凯尔西女士
I'm Willow Maitland. And I'm busy right now.
我是薇洛·梅特兰 我很忙
Charming.
有个性
Do you know how much
你知道这电影节上
free stuff there is at TIFF?
有多少免费的东西吗
They have gifting suites and swag lounges.
有免费套房♥ 还有贵宾休息室
I'm gonna need more time to find that black bag.
找到那黑袋子还得不少时间
What about the postcard? Clean. No fingerprints.
明信片上有什么线索吗 很干净 没有指纹
He was wearing gloves. OK. Let's look into these
小偷一定戴了手套 好了 我来看看这些
cut-out letters. Maybe we can figure out where they came from.
剪贴的字母吧 也许能推测出它们的来源
Already halfway through the alphabet.
已经查看了一半
Hey. Look what the cat dragged in.
嘿 瞧瞧这人都累成什么样了
Does Willow look as perky as you this morning?
薇洛今早也像你这么精神吗
Yeah, we may have hit an after party or two last night.
嗯 我们昨晚又参加了一两个后续派对
Or... five?
也许... 五个吧
According to Willow's Insta, you were everywhere.
据薇洛的照片墙显示 你跑了满场
Props. Yeah, it may look like
深表敬佩 看起来像是
free caviar and champagne, but I was working.
为了免费的鱼子酱和香槟酒 其实我是在工作
Oh, I can see that. Mm. What did you find out
我看得出 你们从凯特·凯尔西身上
about Kat Kelsey? Well, apparently,
发现了什么 据我们了解
Hollywood memorabilia isn't the only thing she collects.
她的收藏品并不仅限于好莱坞纪念品
Besides Ben, she's on the hook for three deadbeat exes.
除了本 她还有三个吃软饭的前夫
Triple alimony? That's a rare feat.
支付三份赡养费 非常人所能为也
Before you suggest anything, I need more caffeine.
在你提出任何行动计划前 我需要更多咖♥啡♥因♥
Keep your coat on. We got you a meeting.
保持着装整齐 我们给你安排了一场会面
You and Willow have a movie and Kat's the head of a studio.
你和薇洛正在筹划新片 而凯特拥有一家电影公♥司♥
It's time to see how good an ex-hockey star does at pitching.
是时候一试前冰球明星的推销才能了
So you admit I was a star.
这么说 你承认我是个明星了
Cool. I remember this movie.
酷 我记得这部电影
That's the original. It's worth about... 50K now.
这是真品 它现在值... 五万块
So I should just put it back
看样子 我还是把它
on the table, shouldn't I? Good idea. OK.
放回桌上为好 对吗 想法不错 好了
I'm on the metre, kids. Let's go. I believe
别浪费我的时间 有话快说 我相信
this is my breakout role. I play a PI.
这角色能让我破茧而出 我出演一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Who gets drawn into a web of international espionage.
她被卷入了一张国际间谍网
Many a star of the small screen
许多演电视剧的明星
have tried to make that leap into movies.
都尝试往电影发展升级
Only a few have stuck the landing.
只有一小部分成功了
Is there a love interest?
有爱情元素吗
Of course there is. We were thinking... Ben Riggs.
当然有 我们在考虑本·里格斯
He's the sexy spy who takes me under his wing.
他是把我护在羽翼下的性感间谍
We're both a little bored with our lives.
我们都觉得自己的生活有点无聊
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表