剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Sure, you could make the Hunter file green.
侦察档案柜你当然可以选绿色
Alright then,
行啊
make Mr. Green's file green.
把格林先生的文件弄成绿色的
Why are you out of breath?
你怎么上气不接下气的
Are you moving the filing cabinet again, Zoe?
你是不是又在搬动文件柜 佐伊
She said my feng shui is hostile.
她说我的风水克我
I'm gonna get hostile if you don't get me out of this thing.
你再不帮我把这玩意儿弄好 我就真的要克你了
Yeah, alright, alright. Calm down.
来了来了 冷静点
My hands are just a little clammy.
我的手有点黏
I swear, one more pun... What, you'll make
我发誓 我要是再长一斤肉 就怎么样
me walk the plankton?
难道要我陪你水上漂不成
This zipper is just stuck in your netting.
拉链卡在网洞上了
I couldn't cut you out of this thing.
我拉不开
It's a rental! Well then, I guess
这可是租的 那
you're stuck in it. The good news is
你只能继续穿着了 好消息是
you look fintastic. Oh, my God.
你看起来很合身 美呆了 我的天
There's something magical about fireworks.
烟花是有魔法的
Yeah.
是啊
Look. Fajita Frank lost his power.
看 弗兰克卷饼没电了
Maybe I should go see if he needs some help,
我去看看能不能帮忙
score us some goodwill points.
也给自己攒点好评
Hey, Frank! Everything OK?
嗨 弗兰克 没事吧
No love lost there.
热脸贴了冷屁♥股♥
The world of competitive food trucks is alive and well.
食品餐车届残酷的竞争啊
Don't worry. Don's got the edge.
别担心 唐有优势
Yeah, no kidding. His hats are a big hit.
那是当然 他的帽子可是一绝
Is that Zoe?
是佐伊吗
Oh, it's Tex. He's at a stakeout in Seattle.
是特克斯 他在西雅图执行盯梢任务
Man, does he ever need a Matt Shade in his life.
好家伙 他的生活里需不需要马特·谢德啊
I'm not really his type.
我可不是他的菜
I mean a partner. What's wrong with his type?
我是说作为搭档 他的菜有什么问题
Let's go see what Frank's problem is.
我们去看看弗兰克到底出了什么问题吧
What are you eating?!
你在吃什么
Nothing.
我没吃
Great colours!
太漂亮了
There's gonna be a rainbow finale.
最后会有彩虹
I chose it. Me. Just wait 'til you see it.
是我选的 我选的 等着瞧吧
It's gonna be all the colours: blue, red, orange.
色彩斑斓 蓝色 红色 橙色
Hey, Frank.
嗨 弗兰克
That Fajita Frank sure knows
那个弗兰克卷饼
how to hold a grudge, huh? And yet, his food tastes
可真会记仇啊 而且他的食物吃起来
like so much love. What took you
充满了爱 你干什么去了
so long, old man? Ah, nothing. I was waylaid.
怎么这么久 老爸 没什么 我被耽搁了一下
But, uh, nice fireworks, huh? I nearly missed them.
烟花不错 我差点就错过了
It wasn't the rainbow finale I was expecting,
这最后的烟花跟我期待的彩虹不一样
but I guess pink's OK.
不过粉色也不错
Look, uh, I really wanna thank you guys
我真的要谢谢你们俩
for helping me out today. You really saved me.
谢谢你们今天来帮忙 你们帮了我大忙
Anyway, back to the soup mines!
好了 开始工作吧
Help! Help!
救命 救命
HELP! Do you see something?
救命 你看到什么了没
What is it? What happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
It was terrible. He had a... Is there anything I can do?
太可怕了 他有... 我能帮你吗
Him. It was him.
就是他 就是他
Arrest that man! He robbed me!
抓住他 他抢劫了我
Have a coffee. It's cold in here.
喝杯咖啡 这里很冷
I don't need a coffee. I need to get back to my truck.
我不要喝咖啡 我要回我的餐车
That soup is not gonna stir itself.
那些汤可不会自动搅拌
You've been arrested for robbery, Mr. Shade.
你因抢劫罪而被捕了 谢德先生
Do you understand the severity of your charges?
你知不知道这个指控有多严重
Yeah. It's totally crazy.
知道 太疯狂了
Oh, you think this is funny?
你觉得很好玩吗
'Cause I have a pretty shook up store manager
那位被吓坏了的商店经理
making a statement right now that would say otherwise.
正在作供 她可不这么觉得
Look, Inspector, I don't doubt
督查 我对沙妮丝·戴维斯的遭遇
what happened to Shanice Davis. It's awful,
丝毫不怀疑 这太可怕了
but... she fingered the wrong guy.
但是 她认错人了
"Male, 6 feet,
男性 身高一米八
"Strong build, dark shirt, anime-style mask,
体格健壮 穿深色上衣 卡♥通♥面具
Soup Don hat."
唐哥汤帽子
I must have given out 100 of these.
我发出了至少一百顶帽子
Only to people that look like you?
只发给了看起来跟你很像的人吗
Do I have a mask on me?
我看起来是戴了面具吗
Well, I suspect you hid it.
你可能把面具藏起来了
And I'll remind you that you have the right to counsel.
我要提醒你 你有请律师的权力
I don't need a damn lawyer. Watch your tone.
我不需要该死的律师 注意你的措辞
Look, I...
我
I wouldn't do something like this.
我是不会做这种事的
Come on, you know me.
你了解我的
Actually, I don't... but I plan to get to know you
事实上 我不了解你 不过在接下来的几个小时里
really well in the next few hours.
我会好好了解你
Wait. How long is this gonna take?
等等 要花多长时间
I don't know.
我不知道
You found guilty?
如果判你有罪
5-15... years.
五到十五年
Ok.
好吧
Good.
好
Now, tell me about today.
说说今天的事
Well, my first food truck festival,
这是我第一次参加餐车美食节
so I got there early
我很早到了那里
and started working the crowd.
开始向人群兜售
The year was 1986. The place: New Orleans.
那是1986年 新奥尔良
The first thing I ate was gumbo.
我吃的第一样东西就是秋葵浓汤
Never tasted anything so good.
我从没吃过这么好吃的东西
And I swore to myself right then and there
我当时就发誓
that I would never stop until I could make
我要不断尝试
the best damn gumbo there is...
直到我做出最好的秋葵浓汤
and here I am! Man, this is fantastic!
于是就有了今天的我 这太好吃了
Oh, yeah? Well, here, have one of these.
是吗 这帽子给你
Oh. Thanks, dude.
谢谢
There's something different in here.
这汤有点特殊
Oh, yeah. I, uh, I make the roux
我自己特调的酱
with bacon drippings. That's it, bacon! Ooh!
用了培根 原来是培根啊
Yeah! Have one. Ah!
这个给你 好
You work around here? Oh, just down the street.
你在这里工作吗 对 马路前面
Come back for dinner. Ask for The Soup Don.
一会儿来吃饭 找唐哥汤就行了
Mike. Alright. Later, Mike.
我叫麦克 一会儿见 麦克
You're not listening to me! It's getting worse! Melissa!
你没有在听我说 情况越来越糟了 梅利莎
The working conditions here are inhumane,
这儿的工作环境太不人道了
and I'm not the only one who thinks so.
大家都这么认为
I know, Vic. I know, but it's Shanice's call.
我知道 维克 但是决定权在沙妮丝手里
My hands are tied. She's the manager.
我有心无力 她是经理
Ugh. Is that a...
你鞋子上
squid tentacle on your shoe?
是不是有鱿鱼须
And you know what?
你知道吗
If this supermarket sold fresh fish,
要是超♥市♥卖♥♥的是新鲜鱼
it wouldn't stink.
就不会有臭味了
Hi. Hey, Melissa.
嗨 嗨 梅利莎
Does this have dairy in it?
这里面是不是有奶制品
Hey, Matt. Are you heading over soon?
嗨 马特 你往这边来了吗
Look, I know you're busy,
我知道你很忙
but this sous-chef I hired
但是我雇的那个厨师
still hasn't shown, and...
到现在都没来
Well, if he does, I'm just gonna chop him up
等他来了 我要把他剁碎了
and add him to the gumbo, he's so late.
放进秋葵汤里 谁让他迟到这么久
Anyway, hurry, please. Thank you.
你快点来吧 谢谢
Do we have a problem, friend?
有问题吗 朋友
You're in my parking spot.
这个停车位是我的
I specifically asked for this spot.
我特地要这个位置的
I put two pylons down to save it.
我放了两个三角锥占位的
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表