剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Heh, no.
不会的
Hannah's my number one golfer, you're gonna love her.
汉娜是我的头号♥高尔夫球手 你会喜欢她的
Hannah.
汉娜
What's the matter? What's wrong?
怎么了 发生什么事了
"If I can get you here,"
"我在这里找到你
"I can get you anywhere".
就能在任何地方找到你"
Slow down.
别害怕
Hannah entered the trailer alone,
汉娜独自进入活动房♥屋后
and that's where she found the note.
就在里面看到了那句留言
Written in lipstick, on her mirror. That's personal.
用口红写 还写在镜子上 明显是冲她来的
Donovan, Hannah.
多诺万 汉娜
This is my partner, Angie Everett.
这是我的搭档 安吉·埃弗雷特
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Thanks for coming so quickly.
麻烦你们匆忙赶来
Dr. Morris here was just about to give us an update.
莫里斯医生正要告诉我们检查结果
Yeah. Hannah's panic attack activated her asthma,
没错 汉娜是因惊恐导致哮喘发作
I'm putting her on an oxygen regimen
我要给她做氧疗
just in case it acts up again.
以防哮喘复发
Thank you very much, Doctor.
麻烦你了 医生
She tells Hannah she's got to reduce her stress levels,
医生告诉汉娜要减轻压力
and then she pushes her to endorse her
然后她又催促汉娜给她运动诊所的
sports clinic's new back brace.
新款护背做代言
Between that and the online trolls,
先是网络恶评 然后发生这事
I have no idea how this girl's supposed to stay calm.
真不知汉娜她该如何保持镇定
This isn't the first time
汉娜已经不是
Hannah's received a threat like this?
头一次遇到类似威胁了
Every time she makes a little gain on the tour,
每次她在竞标赛中有所成就
we get a resurgence of online trolls.
网络恶评就会再度涌现
Well, Hannah. It sounds like you have a stalker,
汉娜 看来有人在跟踪你
and whoever it is,
不管他是谁
knew where you were going to be and how to get access.
他必定知道你要去哪里 如何进入某地
Well, we should call the police. No.
我们报♥警♥吧 别
I've already had more attention than I can handle, and
现在我已是自顾不暇了 而且
if the police are involved,
若警♥察♥参与此事
then the press find out and my competition finds out,
就会被媒体发现 我的竞争对手也会发现的
I just...
我就...
It's OK.
没事
Do you have any idea who might want to hurt you?
你知道有谁可能想害你吗
No, no idea.
不 不知道
All I do is golf.
我一直都在打高尔夫球
And she's an amazing role model.
她也是一位模范球员
Did you see anyone suspicious,
在进入活动房♥屋前
before you came into your trailer?
你有看到任何可疑人物吗
No, just the usual.
没有 跟平常一样
Players, handlers, greenskeepers.
球员 助手 球场看管人
I didn't think greenskeepers had access to the VIP area.
球场看管人应该没法进入贵宾区
I don't know, maybe there was like a
我也不清楚 好像球场
greens emergency or something.
出了紧急情况什么的
Or maybe someone saw an opportunity.
或许那是嫌犯行动的机会
OK, comin' through!
好的 开过来
"I can get to you anywhere?"
"我能在任何地方找到你"
That's a pretty vague message.
这话说得很含糊啊
Do you think it's a crazed fan?
你觉得会是某个狂热粉丝吗
Superfans usually start with an ask,
铁杆粉丝通常会提问
this one went straight to a threat.
而这是直接威胁
Interesting.
有意思
I'll get Zoe to look into Hannah's online trolls
我马上让佐伊去查汉娜的网络恶评
Do you see that? Yeah.
你看到了吗 当然
What? I did the last dumpster.
什么 上一次翻垃圾箱的是我
That Jell-o ruined a perfectly good pair of shoes.
好端端的一双鞋被明胶给毁了
That looks like the jacket that the greenskeepers wear.
貌似是球场管♥理♥员♥穿的夹克衫
Let's go talk to the grounds manager,
我们去问问球场经理吧
maybe he can tell us who it belongs to.
也许他知道这是谁的衣服
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody here?
有人吗
Who's askin'? I'm Matt Shade, this is...
谁啊 我叫马特·谢德 这位是
The hockey player? Yes, sir.
你是打曲棍球的 是的
Don't like celebrities.
我不喜欢名人
They make divets in my course.
他们把我的球场乱七八糟
Ok...
好吧
Who's this? Oh,
她是谁 哦
I'm Angie Everett, not a celebrity.
我叫安吉·埃弗雷特 我不是名人
We're private investigators.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Don't like them, neither.
我也不喜欢私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We'll be fast, eh.
我们很快就问完
We found this uniform in the garbage.
我们在垃圾箱里找到了这件衣服
Garbage?
垃圾箱
Damn summer staff.
该死的夏季员工
No work ethic, no respect!
没有职业道德 不懂得尊重人
Do you know who it belongs to?
你知道这是谁的吗
It's not one of mine.
不是我的人的
Ours have patches on the sleeves, see?
我们的袖子上有袖标 看见没
I don't know who that belongs to,
我不知道这是谁的
but they didn't get it here.
但不是从我这儿拿走的
Is that it? I have grounds to fertilize.
完了吗 我还要去浇肥
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你的配合
If the stalker had to fake
如果这个跟踪狂需要伪造
a greenskeeper uniform...
一件管♥理♥员♥制♥服♥
...They weren't on staff.
那就说明他不是这里的员工
Wow, they're really giving you the star treatment here, Shade.
哇哦 他们可真是给了你明星般的待遇啊 谢德
It's not the size of your trailer that counts,
重要的不是你的拖车的大小
it's how you use it.
而是你怎么用这拖车
Oh, now I won't be able to get that image out of my head.
现在我脑子里可是甩不掉你这个形象了
Hey, you know that tech seminar last week?
你还记得上周的技术研讨会吗
Bought new lights for the case board, and...
我买♥♥了新的板灯
learned how to use Identitatem.
还学会了怎么使用鉴别系统
It's a cool, new program that allows me
这个酷炫的新项目可以让我
to track Hannah's most vocal trolls.
追踪对汉娜进行语言攻击的喷子
It's a lot of knuckle-draggers
大多数都是头脑简单四肢发达的人
but none of them are dangerous.
但是没什么危险性
There is one guy who believes he's Hannah's avatar...
其中有一个人自称是汉娜的化身
We're a little short on time, here, Zoe.
佐伊 我们时间不多
Right. So,
长话短说
the golf club set up the VIP area
这次的贵宾区是高尔夫俱乐部
especially for this tournament,
为了这次锦标赛而特别设置的
so there's no security cameras yet.
所以还没来得及装监控
Zoe, I just sent you a picture
佐伊 我刚给你发了一张照片
of the greenskeeper jacket that we found.
上面是我们找到的一件球场管♥理♥员♥的夹克衫
Can you find out where someone could get a jacket like that?
你能不能查出上哪儿能弄到一件这样的夹克衫
And that mirror you picked up?
还有你带走的那个镜子
See if you can grab some prints off of it.
看看能不能取点指纹
Oh, I am way ahead of you.
我早就想到了
OK, uh... Shade and I are gonna go canvass the VIP.
我和谢德要去详细检查贵宾室
Uh, actually, you're gonna canvass.
确切说 是你去检查
I gotta go play golf, remember?
我要去打高尔夫 记得吗
You don't tee off for half an hour.
你开个赛又不用开一个半小时
I haven't warmed up my short game yet,
我短杆还没热身呢
plus I gotta keep an eye on Hannah.
而且我还得盯着汉娜
Ok.
好吧
Good morning, and welcome
早上好 欢迎来到
to our annual celebrity golf tournament!
我们一年一度的名人高尔夫锦标赛
It's a shotgun start,
这场是同时多人赛
so you've got your starting holes,
你们有各自不同的第一洞
best ball rules, and remember to mark down
以所胜洞数决定胜负 记得要记下
your closest-to-the-pin scores on the 13th hole.
自己在第13洞最接近旗杆的得分
Players ready?
选手们准备好了吗
To your carts!
上车
I gotta get my club.
我去拿我的球杆
I heard...
我听说
that Scott McGillivray has got it out for you.
斯科特·麦克基尔夫雷跟你杠上了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表