剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Or... maybe we can get him to come to us.
谢了 佐伊 - 没事 回见
Thanks, Zoe. - OK, bye.
如果有人让我调一杯酒
If I get asked to make anything
用料超过三种 咱们就算玩完了
with more than three ingredients, we are sunk.
来了 - 你好呀
He's here. - How you doing?
我是陶德·芬威 - 你好 陶德
I'm Todd Fenway. - Hello, Todd.
咱们的骗局正式开幕
We are go for Lady Eve. Go for Lady Eve.
电影《淑女伊芙》中搭档行骗富豪的男女骗子
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
调酒器一摇起来 声音真是入耳
That shaker's like music to my ears, man.
要点马提尼吗 先生
Can I interest you in a martini, sir?
那当然
Yes, sir.
现在就付账吗 - 必须的
Would you like to start a tab? - Yeah.
拿去吧 - 好嘞
Knock yourself out. - All right.
# 从不知道我有多么爱你 #
Never know how much I love you
# 从不知道我有多么关心 #
Never know how much I care
我说 - # 当你把我 #
Hey. - When you put your arms
# 抱在怀中 # - 她叫什么
Around me - Who is that?
你喜欢她吗 新人 经纪人都没有
You like her? She's new. She doesn't even have an agent yet.
# 当你亲吻于我 热烈躁动 当你紧紧拥抱着我 #
When you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
# 热烈躁动 #
Fever
# 发于黎明 #
In the morning
# 热烈躁动 穿越夜幕 #
Fever all through the night
# 白天阳光普照 # - 抱歉
Sun lights up the daytime - Sorry.
# 入夜月色清澈 # - 请拿好 先生
Moon lights up the night - Here you go, sir.
谢谢 - # 当你呼唤我的名字 我就为你点亮 #
Thank you. - I light up when you call my name
# 我知道你会对我倾心相待 #
'cause I know you're gonna treat me right
# 你将我点燃 #
You give me fever
# 当你亲吻于我 # - 好了
When you kiss me - All right!
# 热烈躁动 当你紧紧拥抱着我 #
Fever when you hold me tight
还要多久 - 比你说话还快...
How long is this gonna take? - Faster than you can say...
搞定
jackpot.
绿色仓库 专业的农药供应商
Green Warehouse, the professional pesticide suppliers.
# 热烈躁动 穿越夜幕 #
Fever all through the night
太精彩了 我一定要认识她
Amazing. I have to meet her.
这事我能安排
I think I can arrange that.
你好
Hey.
陶德 你家房♥子太漂亮了 - 谢谢
Todd, your house is gorgeous! - Thank you.
天呐 还有艘船
Oh, look! You have a boat.
照着我那条四十英尺的船做的模型
Yeah, it's a replica of my 40-footer.
赛琳
物超所值
Got it for a bargain too.
这边请
Here, this way.
你先请 - 谢谢
After you. - Thank you.
一直下去 就能看到我的工作室
Wait 'til you see my studio setup.
你真漂亮 - 谢谢
You look beautiful. - Thank you.
太赞了
This is amazing.
知道吗 我在这里录制过很多天才歌♥手
I record a lot of talent here, you know.
据我所知 你还没找经纪人
So I understand you don't have representation.
你把证据藏哪里了 陶德
Where'd you hide the evidence, Todd?
这台唱机真好看
That's a fancy-looking record player.
这是台唱片录放机
It's a vinyl recorder, actually.
也能录音乐吗 - 真正的胶片唱片的音质是无与伦比的
It records music? - Nothing beats the quality of real vinyl.
失陪一下
Excuse me a second.
# 故事就这样展开 #
So the story starts
# 理想中的公子佳人 #
King and queen of hearts
# 浓情蜜意的倾诉 #
Words of kiss and tell
# 耳鬓厮磨的迷情 #
Whispered all too well
烟熏污渍
"Smoke damage." Huh.
# 浓情蜜意的倾诉 #
Words of kiss and tell
# 耳鬓厮磨的迷情 #
Whispered all too well
别让我影响你继续唱
Don't let me stop you.
我还是该让声带多休息
I should probably rest my vocal cords.
说实话 我非常希望有机会
You know, I do wish that I had the chance
为查理·布劳尔演一场
to perform for Charlie Brower.
你说凯尔西会履行你和查理之间的约定吗
Do you think Kelsey will honour the deal you had with Charlie?
你是指什么约定 - 这个嘛
What deal is that? - You know,
你投资那家店 他帮你推你代理的歌♥手
you invested in the club, he would promote your singers.
你是在一直资助那家爵士俱乐部吧
You were investing in the club, right?
我最近决定换一个发展思路
I recently decided to go in a different direction,
你不用担心 我可以安排你在城里任何地方表演爵士乐
but don't worry, I can get you gigs anywhere in town.
我听到些传闻 说他是被谋杀的
You know what I heard? I heard he was murdered,
那把火是有人故意放的
that somebody set the fire intentionally.
多吓人啊 - 我妻子和我当时就在那里
How scary is that? - My wife and I were there
起火前几个小时吧 不过也很惊险了
a few hours before the fire, but it was close.
你俩都在 - 是的
Both of you? - Yeah.
赛琳以前跟查理上音乐课 每个...
Celine used to take music lessons from Charlie every...
礼拜四
Thursday.
这些你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
道听途说呗
I heard it through the grapevine.
你差点就是个嫌疑人了 你知道吧
You know you could almost be a suspect, right?
我有不在场证明 我在我的葡萄酒俱乐部待到凌晨两点
I have an alibi. I was at my wine club 'til 2 a.m.
是吗 - 可不
Really? - Yeah.
赛琳也是吗 - 赛琳先走了 她头疼
Was Celine? - Celine left early. She had a migraine.
虽然你问了一堆关于我老婆的问题
But you're asking a lot of questions about my wife.
但我看你真正感兴趣的是我
I think what you're actually interested in is me.
很难否认彼此之间这种化学反应
The chemistry is hard to deny.
不过咱们还是得尽量说正事
And yet we'll just have to try to keep it professional.
# 他说你是梦中情人 #
He says you're the one
# 令我身陷不复境地 #
But it's me who's undone
# 你是我今生挚爱 #
You're the love of my life
# 我的爱人 # - 真美
My sweet - That sounds beautiful.
是啊
It is.
这是一首新歌♥
It's a new song.
我还以为查理不打算再写新歌♥了
I thought Charlie wasn't going to write any new ones.
你没说错 他好几年都没写过新歌♥
No, he hasn't written anything in years.
这里面肯定有什么变化
Something must have changed.
这是上礼拜的录像
This was from last week.
这把火一起 加上各种忙
With the fire and everything, I just hadn't had
我都没来得及看这份录像
a chance to look at this footage yet.
# 违背你许下的诺言 #
To break vows you've made
# 你的内心呼唤真爱 #
You know in your heart
# 那就是我 # - 一支爱情歌♥曲
It's me - This is a love song.
# 他们迟早会明白 # - 一支描绘不洁爱情的歌♥曲
One day, they'll see - It's a scandalous love song.
# 你终将走向自♥由♥ #
That you were meant to be free
查理爱上了一位有夫之妇
Charlie was in love with a married woman.
# 真爱相逢恨晚 #
Too late with true love
# 赛琳 #
Celine
不是吧
Oh, no.
# 真爱相逢恨晚 #
Too late with true love
# 赛琳 #
Celine
如果陶德知道 他会怎么样
What if Todd found out?
赛琳有危险
Celine is in danger.
礼拜四晚上 陶德在他的葡萄酒俱乐部
Todd was at his wine club on Thursday night,
也就是说赛琳在不在场证明上做伪证
which means Celine lied about her alibi.
那么她不是在给她丈夫打掩护
So she wasn't covering up for her husband.
而是在隐瞒自己的行踪
She was covering up for herself.
刚才我发现有人把一条裙子送去清洗
And I found a woman's dress sent to the cleaners
因为裙子上有烟熏污渍 所以我确定
for smoke damage, and I'm sure she burned
她那时是在火盆里烧查理的毡帽
Charlie's fedora in her fire pit. Look.
这是查理的别针 别在帽子上的
It's the pin Charlie wore on his hat.
是的 可是赛琳为什么要查理死呢
Yeah. But why would Celine want Charlie dead?
她在跟他上声乐课
She was taking voice lessons from him.
搞不好他们在一起不止是谈谈音乐
Maybe they were making more than music together.
你觉得是情侣之间的争执 引起了那场大火
You think the fire was the result of a lovers' quarrel?
我是说 她一定是有预谋的
She had to have planned it, though. I mean,
她用她丈夫的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥下农药
she used her husband's credit card to buy the pesticide.
但不可能把它放在手提包里到处走
She wouldn't just walk around with that in her purse.
这一定和音乐有关
This has to be about the music.
陶德给我看过一台设备
Todd showed me a similar device
跟我们在查理的地下酒吧看到的那个很像
to the one we saw in Charlie's speakeasy.
也是一台黑胶唱片机
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表