剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no, no. That's very illegal,
不不不不 这是非法的
and what if we get caught?
要是我们被抓住了怎么办
What if we go to jail? I'd have to join a gang...
万一要进监狱呢 那我就得加入那些帮派
Zoe, Angie is out there
佐伊 安吉失踪了
and this Grace girl has something to do with it.
这事肯定和格蕾丝有关
I'll get my coat.
我去拿外套
What's your connection to Grace?
你跟格蕾丝什么关系
What's your connection to Grace?
你跟格蕾丝什么关系
She's in a ton of trouble. Even more if you get to her.
她现在麻烦缠身 被你抓到就又多一个麻烦
All she has to do is give us everything she knows,
她只需要把她知道的都告诉我们
including the flash drive.
包括那个优盘
She doesn't have the flash drive. Neither do you.
优盘不在她身上 也不在你身上
No. But I know where she was going. Where?
是 但是我知道她要去哪里 哪里
I'll tell you if you take me with you.
如果你带我去 我就告诉你
Why would I do that?
我为什么要带你去
Because I'll get Grace to hand over the flash drive.
因为我会让格蕾丝交出优盘
She trusts me. I'm good at my job, unlike you.
她信任我 我做事从不出问题 不像你
Your lurking sent her running off in the first place.
你鬼鬼祟祟跟踪她 却把她吓跑了
But we find her,
我们只要找到她
we find the flash drive,
就找到了优盘
then you let her go.
然后你放她走
Fine.
好吧
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Highway 52 and Commercial Drive.
五十二号♥大道 商业街
The Kestins?
凯斯顿家
They've been secured as far as I know.
据我所知 他们那边已经妥了
Which, as we've established, isn't much. So hurry up
而我们已确定了 并不是很妥 赶紧的
and untie me before we both lose Grace.
给我松绑 否则我们都追不上格蕾丝
And then you listen very closely...
然后仔细听
for the...
听
I hear it!
我听到了
You're a real-life badass.
你可真是有一手啊
Where do you think Angie gets it from?
你以为安吉是哪里学来的本事
We weren't the first ones here.
看来已经有人来过了
Wasn't exactly my idea
我本来没有想要
of a patio lunch date. I know, I'm sorry.
在户外吃午饭 我知道 抱歉
Well, at least these burgers are delish.
至少汉堡还算可口
It's fine. Babe, your friend is missing.
没事啦 亲爱的 你的朋友失踪了
Keep at it. Besides, I have to finish my latest assignment.
继续干活吧 而且 我也要完成我的新任务
What are you investigating? Oh, something truly exciting.
你在调查什么 非常♥劲♥爆的事情
Yeah? City Council.
什么 市议会
Let me tell you, it's no Yemen.
跟你说吧 还没找到什么料
I could use a scoop. I'm sure you'll find one.
我需要独家新闻 你肯定能找到
I just have to keep an eye out for Carson.
我得密切注意卡尔森
She can't see me with any of this stuff.
不能让她看到我在弄这个
Why? You got a warrant.
为什么 你有搜查令啊
Right? Yep.
对吧 有
Sort of a funny story, actually.
其实是个搞笑的事情
I sort of obtained it without her approval.
我在没有她许可的情况下获得了搜查令
Dee!
小丹
Your probation is finally over this week!
你的试用期这个星期就要结束了
Oh, says the one
听听 这可是一个
who got suspended for tackling Santa Claus
在圣诞巡游时抱摔圣诞老人而停职的人
during his own parade. OK, my exposing him
说出来的话 我暴露了他
got him indicted on several fraud charges
让他被起诉了好几项诈骗罪名
and helped the cops retrieve
然后还帮警♥察♥找回了
the entire Charity Children Christmas Fund.
整个慈善儿童圣诞基金
I for real saved Christmas. Hm. Wait a minute.
我真的拯救了圣诞节 等等
That guy in the suit... He's totally creeping on them.
那个穿西装的人... 他绝对在跟踪她们
There was one name on the passenger list
乘客名单上有一个人
that wasn't in the system: Seamus Meyler.
不在系统里 谢默斯·迈勒尔
Well, what did he do? He died three years ago in prison.
他是做什么的 他三年前在监狱死了
OK, let's see what the news network database says.
好吧 看看新闻网数据库怎么说
That's not the guy from the CCTV footage. I... I wonder...
这个人不是监控里的那个 我... 我猜...
I think Angie might be caught up
我觉得安吉有可能
in a case of stolen identity.
被卷入了盗窃身份的案件
Well, I've got coupons for days.
我找到了好几天的优♥惠♥券
You find anything? No, nothing.
你发现什么了吗 没 什么都没有
No computer, no phone, no tablet.
没电脑 没手♥机♥ 没平板
Hey. It's Grace's most recent phone bill.
这是格蕾丝最近的手♥机♥账单
Look at this number.
看这个号♥码
This number repeats over ten times.
这个号♥码重复了十几次
It's the same area code where Angie went missing.
这是安吉失踪位置的区号♥
I did a reverse lookup.
我反向搜索了一下
It belongs to a Wade Kestin on Highway 52.
是五十二号♥大道韦德·凯斯顿的电♥话♥号♥码
Call Matt. We've got a lead.
给马特打电♥话♥ 我们有线索了
Guy spends a lot on his yard art.
这人花了不少钱装饰院子啊
Sure does. Brand new boat,
是啊 全新的船
brand new truck, new jet ski.
全新的卡车 新的水上摩托
Mr. Kestin? Who're you?
凯斯顿先生吗 你们是谁
We're looking for this woman, Grace Winter. You seen her?
我们在找这个女人 格蕾丝·温特 你见到过她吗
I don't want nothing to do with her.
我不想和她有任何关系
We think she may be in danger.
我们觉得她可能有危险
Maybe she shouldn't go sticking her nose in things that are done.
或许她就不该多管木已成舟的闲事儿
We think she might have something to do
我们觉得她有可能
with the disappearance of our friend, Angie Everett.
和我们的朋友安吉·埃弗雷特的失踪有关系
No, no, not getting all twisted up in somebody else's mess.
不 不 我不想被卷入别人的破事儿
If Norcon gets wind...
如果诺康知道了的话...
You know what?
这样吧
We just want to be left alone. Hey, we just came to talk.
我们只想不被打扰 嗨 我们就是来谈谈的
The whole point is not to talk. Now go on!
重点就是不谈 现在赶快走
Get out of here!
离开这里
I thought you always carried a gun! On a romantic weekend?
我以为你一直随身带枪的 浪漫周末的时候吗
You better run!
你们最好跑快点
Vintage Porsche? The hell? Norcon send this over too?
复古保时捷吗 什么情况 这也是诺康送来的吗
There's a guy with a shotgun. What?
有个拿着霰弹枪的人 什么
Hey!
嗨
Hello?
你好
He's not waking up anytime soon.
他估计一时半会不会醒了
Yeah.
喂
No, not yet.
还没有
Don't worry. I'm working on it.
别担心 我在处理了
I brought her with me.
我带着她一起呢
Because she knows about Grace and the drive.
因为她知道格蕾丝还有优盘的事
No, no, not about the defect.
不 不 不是关于缺陷的
Just... You know what? Leave it to me.
就... 这样吧 交给我
Hey.
嗨
Grace isn't here. No harm in waiting.
格蕾丝不在这里 等等没关系
I don't like waiting. Maybe she's at the 8 Block Diner,
我不喜欢等 或许她在八区餐厅
the one in town. She had a meeting with a lawyer there
就镇里那个 她跟一位律师约了在那见面
around this time. There's a lawyer now, huh?
差不多就这时候 现在又有个律师了哈
You know, it's starting to feel like a wild goose chase,
我感觉就是在白跑一趟
you know that? No, she had a map. The meeting
这样吧 不 她有地图 见面的事情
was written right on it. Do you really want to miss her again?
就写在上面 你真的想再错过她吗
Alright.
好吧
Let's go.
走吧
But if she's not there...
但如果她不在的话...
Yeah, we lost 20 minutes.
好吧 我们浪费了二十分钟
I told you we should've followed the stream
我跟你说了我们一开始
from the getgo. Stop whining.
就该顺着小溪走的 别发牢骚了
Let's recap. What do we know? Wade Kestin.
总结一下 我们现在知道什么 韦德·凯斯顿
Obviously, Grace went to visit him, pissed him off.
很明显 格蕾丝去见他 把他惹毛了
He really wanted us to know he didn't talk to her.
他很想告诉我们他没和她谈过
Like he was afraid of her.
就好像他害怕她一样
Yeah. He mentioned another name, Norcon.
是啊 他还提到一个名字 诺康
I don't know it. You? No.
我不认识这个人 你呢 不认识
I'm not getting any service. Yeah, me neither.
我找不到信♥号♥♥ 我也是
We gotta get out of here.
我们得赶快离开这里
You know what would've gotten us out of here? My Porsche.
你知道我们能怎么离开吗 开我的保时捷
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表