剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
在此也感谢贝卡·奥赛
I'd also like to thank Becca D'Orsay.
她的纪录片拍下了我父亲的光辉时刻
Her documentary captured my father at his finest.
谢谢你 贝卡 是你让查理的歌♥永葆活力
Thank you, Becca, for keeping Charlie's song alive.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Here, here.
谢谢捧场
Hey, thanks. Hi.
马特 安吉 我本该在台上感谢你们的
Matt, Angie. I would've thanked you on-stage
但我不想暴露你们的身份
but I didn't wanna blow your cover.
我们很高兴能帮上忙
We're just happy that we could help.
真希望我父亲能见见你们
I really wish my father could've met you.
如果你们需要我帮什么忙
Listen, if there's anything I can do,
请尽管提
please don't hesitate to ask.
其实 还真有件事
Actually... there might be something.
但不是为了我们
But it's not really for us.
霍雷肖和你父亲再度创作音乐了
Horatio and your father were making music together again.
给别人第二次机会需要很大的勇气
It takes a lot of courage to give someone a second chance.
加油 凯尔西
Yeah, Kelsey!
加油
Yeah!
# 你的身影长留我心 #
You are always In my heart
# 虽然我们相隔千里 #
Even though you're far away
# 耳畔依旧回响着 #
I can hear the music of
# 我们共唱的真爱之歌♥ #
The song of love I sang With you
你就不会因此而放弃做私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
You wouldn't give up being a PI for all this?
# 你的身影长留我心 #
You're always in my heart
不 我会觉得无聊的
Nah, I'd get bored.
而且你这酒保当得很差劲
Plus, you make a lousy bartender.
# 天空阴云密布之时 #
And when the skies above are gray
# 我知道你还在乎我 #
I remember that you care
# 转眼发现 #
And then and there
# 在我入睡之前 #
The sun breaks through
# 黎明已然来到 #
Just before I go to sleep
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表