剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
琼从比尔·库珀手里拿到这个岛的时候
When Joan scored the island from Bill Cooper,
我们被告知只有一个船舶区域
we were told there was only one boat launch.
可怜的比尔
Oh, poor Bill.
要是他知道金币被偷走了
When he finds out those coins have been stolen,
肯定会很绝望的
he's gonna be devastated.
他肯定弄了保险吧
He must have had them insured.
不是钱的问题
It's not about the money.
那些金币是他和安娜最后一次旅行时的纪念品
Those coins were a souvenir of the last trip he took with Anna.
然后她去世了
That's when she died.
天啊 - 不是最愉快的故事
Oh my god. - It's not the happiest story,
当他们在马尔代夫洞穴潜水的时候
but when they were cave diving off the Maldives,
安娜心脏病发作
Anna had a heart attack.
当他把她带回船上的时候 已经太晚了
By the time he got her back to the boat, it was too late.
太悲伤了
That's so sad.
这就是他为她在这座岛上建造纪念物的原因
That's why he built the memorial for her here on the island,
这里有她最喜欢的景色
with her favourite view,
这样他们就能永远在一起
so they could be together forever.
简直是悲伤的浪漫
That's so tragically romantic.
或许这就是那些金币没有被摆出来的原因
Maybe that's why the coins weren't on display.
太过痛苦的回忆
Too painful a memory.
痛苦到
So painful that maybe he
无法容忍♥金币在他附近出现
couldn't bear to have them around at all.
纪念物
The memorial.
你说岛上不会有人 记得不
You said that the island was gonna be empty, remember?
我们到达 我们离开 然而我们却闯入了有警♥察♥和私♥家♥侦♥探♥的
We get in, we get out. Instead, we crash a wedding party
婚礼派对
with cops and PIs.
如果我没骗那个妈妈 让她以为
If I hadn't conned the mother into thinking
我是牧师的话 我们就完蛋了
I was the minister, we'd be dead in the water.
吉娜 别都怪我啊
Hey, Geena, don't put this on me.
你说你能在风暴中开飞机的 记得吗
You said you could fly the plane in the storm, remember?
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice.
库珀周一就要回来了 只能是现在
Cooper's due back on Monday. It was now or never.
找到了
Pay dirt.
抓住一边
Grab a handle.
可以了吗
You got it?
嗯 - 好 向上
Yeah. - OK. Up.
我真希望你带了枪 - 是啊 抱歉
I really wish you'd brought your gun. - I know. I'm sorry.
我发誓 蜜月的时候我会把防暴装备都带上
I swear on our honeymoon I'll bring full riot gear.
你们听到了吗
Did you guys hear that?
估计只是只蝙蝠 - 蝙蝠吗
Probably just a bat. - Just a bat?
蛇和蜘蛛我还好 但是蝙蝠的话 绝对不行
Snakes and spiders I'm cool with, but bats? No bueno.
就把它们当成带翅膀的老鼠
Just think of them like rats with wings.
完全没帮助
That's not even remotely helpful.
他留下了价值三百万的金币...
Oh, he left behind three million in gold...
宝贝 这是真爱
That's true love, baby.
才不是 简直是烦死人
No, that's a pain in the ass.
我在房♥子里找了一圈
I searched all over that damn house.
如果我在卧室没找到
If I hadn't found the work
这个纪念物的设计图的话...
order for this memorial in the bedroom...
你觉得你能坚持住吗
Think you'll be able to make it?
为了三百万 让我跳舞也行
For three mil, I can dance a jig. Ah!
小心 - 抱歉
Careful! - Sorry.
子弹划伤了我这里
That's where the bullet grazed my arm.
幸好你开枪不是很准
Lucky for me, you're a lousy shot.
我都说了不是我的错
Hey, I told you it wasn't my fault!
我正想把枪放下
I was trying to put the gun away
你却把飞机坠毁了 吉娜
and you crashed the plane, Geena!
好吧
Yeah, well,
我先拿着这个吧
I'm gonna hold on to it for now.
起码到我们离开这个天杀的岛之后再给你
At least until we get off this damn island.
赶快走吧
Let's haul ass.
我觉得我们很近了
I think we're getting close.
关掉灯吧
Let's kill the lights.
看来他们先到一步了
Looks like they beat us to it.
他们肯定知道自己暴露了
They must know their covers are blown by now.
他们不会回宅子的 - 飞机
They wouldn't go back to the house. - The plane.
系好安全带 看目前的湖面气流
Strap in. Judging by the lake currents,
估计起飞会很颠簸 好了
it's gonna be a bumpy takeoff. Here.
嗨 有人来了 你处理
Hey, somebody's coming. Deal with it.
嗨 莉莉 你在这里干什么呢
Oh, hey, Lily! What are you doing here?
你错过各种刺♥激♥事情了
You missed all the excitement.
房♥子着火了
There was a fire back at the house.
真的吗
Really?
希望没人受伤 - 大家都很好
I hope no one was hurt. - No, everyone's OK.
我们应该能毁掉引擎
Think we can take out the engine.
飞机里是杰克吗 嗨 杰克
Is that Jack in the plane? Hi, Jack!
有明白我的梗吗 劫机的谐音
You get it? Hijack. It's a plane joke.
你不会杀我们的
You're not gonna kill us.
你会惊讶于我为了三百万会做什么的
You'd be amazed what I'll do for three million.
比如挖去世了的女人的纪念物吗
Like digging up a dead woman's memorial?
她不需要那些金币了
She didn't need that gold anymore.
宝藏的消息能暴露出
Funny how news of a treasure
这么多人的真面目 也是有趣
brings out all the vultures.
你开枪打过引擎这种东西吗
You ever shot one of those before?
你呢 - 没有 但是我步♥枪♥训练
Have you? - No, but I was top of my class
是班里前几 - 你的婚礼 你来吧
in rifle training. - It's your wedding. Be my guest.
你拿到金币了 但是你的飞机还搁浅着呢
So you have your coins, but your plane's still beached.
我换了导航系统中的保险丝
I replaced the fuse in her nav system.
完全可以从这里起飞
She's airworthy enough to get off this rock.
什么情况 - 吉娜 你后面
What the hell? - Geena, behind you!
等不及看我们蜜月时会发生什么了
Can't wait to see what happens on our honeymoon.
天气转晴 蓝天回来了
Well, the bad weather has lifted and blue skies are back,
但对于两个试图
but that's not the case for two would-be thieves
偷盗价值几百万的
whose plans to steal millions
古代金币的小偷来说
in ancient gold coins was thwarted
糟糕的天气和不愉快的婚宴毁掉了他们的计划
by the bad weather and a disgruntled wedding party.
即使在我遇见你之前
Even before I met you,
我就知道我们是注定在一起的
I knew that we were meant to be.
而且... 你让我充满
And... you fill me
光明与爱
with light and love.
这不仅仅是一个婚礼
This is more than just a wedding.
是一个冒险
It's an adventure.
穿越阳光和白雪
Through sun and snow
还有雨水
and rain,
蓄意破坏和坠机
sabotage and crashed planes,
偷盗和埋藏的宝藏...
thievery and buried treasure...
你永远会是
you will always be my island
我平静与爱的岛屿
of peace and love.
我爱你 - 我爱你
I love you. - I love you.
现在
And now,
凭借我所拥有的权力
by the powers vested in me,
我宣布你们结婚 你可以亲你的新娘了
I pronounce you married. You may kiss your bride.
# 想要成为你的爱人 #
Wanna be your lovemaker
# 想要成为看护者 #
Wanna be the caretaker
# 在你心中 #
From your heart
# 因为我最初就爱上了你 #
'Cause I loved you right from the start
# 在你口渴时成为你的水源 #
Be your water when you need a drink
# 在你沉没时拯救你 #
Your lifesaver if you start to sink
# 我会把你当做首位 #
I'll keep you right on top
# 因为我爱你无法停止 #
Because I love you and I just can't stop
我听说你很勇敢啊 四处调查
I heard you were so brave, going around and investigating.
算是吧 都是我们受训私♥家♥侦♥探♥工作的一部分
Yeah, well, that's what us private-detectives-in-training do.
个人来说
Oh. Personally,
比起两个携带武器的罪犯我宁愿抓幽灵去
I'd take a ghost over two armed criminals any day.
危险 冒险 奥秘...
Danger, adventure, mystery...
只是佐伊·周生活的普通一天
It's just another day in the life of Zoe Chow.
# 我会成为你的一切 #
I'll be your everything
说实话 这周末有好几次
I'll be honest, there were a few times this weekend
我都以为这一刻不会来临了
when I thought this moment would never come.
我知道 谢天谢地结束了 不是指这个
I know. Thank god it's over. Not this!
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表