剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Actually, it's genius.
其实 真的挺聪明
Each one of you played a role in some of the attacks,
你们每个人负责一部分的行动
and had an alibi for others,
同时 其他人就有不在场证明
that way, no one person could be caught.
这样的话 没人会被发现
Colin, you shot the video of Hannah at the photo shoot,
科林 你在摄影现场给汉娜拍了视频
then gave it to Jenna to put up online.
把视频给珍娜 她再发到网上
You also switched out the oxygen tank
你还把汉娜房♥车里的氧气罐
in Hannah's trailer for a canister of nitrous oxide,
换成了笑气罐
provided by Dr. Morris.
提供者是莫里斯医生
Dr. Morris, you clubbed Hannah at the golf course,
莫里斯医生 你在高尔夫球场打了汉娜
in a greenskeeper outfit, provided by Jenna.
你当时穿着球场管♥理♥员♥的衣服 珍娜提供的
OK, this is stupid.
听着 这太扯了
I hope this is important.
希望这事很重要啊
Who is she? Oh, just a friend I called in
她是谁 我叫来的朋友
to confirm a suspicion.
证实一下我们的疑虑
It's definitely an injured lumbar spine...
这肯定伤到腰椎了
That's what I told you.
我告诉过你
...But I'm also seeing evidence of osteoporosis
不过我还看到了骨质疏松
and arthritis, so...
还有关节炎的迹象
Unless Hannah's a 75-year-old woman,
除非汉娜今年七十五
this is the X-ray of someone else.
不然这就是别人的片子
Cool. You can send the bill to Dr. Morris.
好 账单直接发给莫里斯医生
Yes, I will!
好的
You, lied about Hannah's injury.
关于汉娜的伤情 你说谎了
Wait, Ang'...
安吉 等一下
If Dr. Morris is lying about the injury,
如果莫里斯医生在伤情上说谎了
then Hannah's faking.
那汉娜就是装的
You guys aren't trying to hurt Hannah,
你们几个不想害汉娜
you're trying to help her.
你们想帮她
Hannah just tweeted.
汉娜刚发了推特
"The stalkers won, my career is over
"跟踪狂赢了 我的职业生涯毁了
Better to burn out than fade away. I'm sorry."
与其变得默默无闻 还不如自焚 对不起"
That sounds like a suicide note.
听起来像自杀遗言
Come on, guys, the game is up.
各位 问题升级了
This isn't us, I swear.
我发誓 不是我们
Dr. Morris clubbing her was the last attack,
莫里斯医生打她是最后一招
and Hannah wouldn't kill herself.
汉娜不会自杀
Then somebody else is trying to kill her.
那就是有人想杀了她
Hannah found out that Donovan outsourced the manufacturing
汉娜发现多诺万把她服装的生产
of her clothing line to sweatshops.
外包给了血汗工厂
That was the complaint she made to the IBBS.
所以她才向国际商业改善标准投诉
Her only option after that was to tank her career.
接下来她唯有自毁前程
That way, the clothing line would fail
这样 服装生意会失败
and Donovan would pay.
多诺万会付出代价
So, she invented the stalker?
她自己安排跟踪者
She's gone!
她不见了
Her shoes are still here, and her clothes.
她的鞋还有衣服 都在这里
She must still be in the hospital.
她一定还在医院里面
Donovan must've figured out what she was up to,
多诺万一定发现了她的计划
he's the only one with a reason to hurt her.
他是唯一有理由害她的人
OK, Colin, call the cops.
科林 报♥警♥
Where would Donovan take her?
多诺万会带她去哪里
I think up there. Up?
上面 上面
I don't like up.
我不喜欢上面
You are going to go back to playing golf,
你必须回去接着打高尔夫
you are going to launch that clothing line...
你必须运营那条服装线
What are you talking about? We're gonna finish our contract,
你在说什么 我们要完成合约
you're gonna win again! Let Go!
你会再次获胜的 放开我
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事啊
Help me!
帮帮我
Oh, I can't! It's too high.
我不行 太高了
Go, just go! Help me!
你去吧 帮帮我
Hey, Donovan. Don't do anything stupid.
多诺万 别做傻事
Into her career, she's trying to destroy it!
她要毁掉自己的职业生涯
I'd rather watch my career go up in flames,
我宁可让自己的职业生涯化为乌有
than help you exploit child labour!
也不想帮你剥削童工
What, that's crazy! No!
疯了吗 没有
You stole the money you made
你把我的衣服运到海外
by sending my clothes overseas!
挣的钱都被你偷走了
I put everything on the line for you.
我为你铺好了路
I made you! All you did is cheat.
我成就了你 你做的只有欺骗
Cops, firetrucks,
警车 消防车
the whole cavalry's here, Donovan.
多诺万 大部队已经到了
Guess there's no coming back from this, is there?
看来没有回头路了 是吗
No!
不要
It's over, Donovan.
多诺万 一切都结束了
It's over.
结束了
You OK? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Thank you all for a wonderful day
感谢各位 我们度过了美好的一天
raising money for SickKids Hospital!
为病童医院募集善款
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for,
现在 到了大家一直等待的时刻
the awards presentation!
颁奖典礼
The IBBS is looking into the sweatshop,
国际商业改善标准正在调查血汗工厂
and Performance Sports Apparel fired Donovan.
优越运动服装开除了多诺万
Please tell me they're re-writing your contract.
你千万要重新谈合约
I now have full control over Birdie Bodywear,
我现在全面控制飞鸟紧身训练衣
and it will be produced ethically, in a domestic facility.
确保生产符合道德标准 在国内生产
Sort of a, sorry our Talent Manager tried to kill you.
不好意思 我们的人才经理差点杀了你
The winner of this year's charity tournament...
今年慈善巡回赛的冠军是
Team Scott McGillivray!
斯科特·麦克基尔夫雷队
McGillivray.
麦克基尔夫雷
How's it feel to be hustled, Shade?
谢德 输的感觉如何
I don't know if you can call
斯科特 你连输了五年
a five-year losing streak a hustle, Scott,
才赢了一年 不该这么说吧
but I'll be a bigger man
不过我的格局比你大
and admit defeat. You played well today.
承认自己输了 你今天打的不错
Thanks, Shade.
谢谢你 谢德
Goodnight, Angie.
安吉 晚安
Your advice made me unbeatable!
你的建议让我所向披靡
You're my new favourite person.
我现在最喜欢的人就是你
You helped him beat me?
你帮他打败我了
You gave me a floral fashion no-no,
你给我戴了顶花的遮阳帽
and told me it's what the reporters wear.
还和我说 记者都这么戴帽子
Yeah, that was a good one, wasn't it.
帽子还不错吧
No, it wasn't.
不 不好看
Well, I don't want to stay in the middle of this,
我就不掺和了
so... thank you, guys...
谢谢你们
So much, for everything.
各种事情 太感谢了
You know,
你知道吗
there is one thing we never did figure out.
有一件事 我们没想通
Everyone had an alibi for the mirror message
镜子上的消息 每个人都有不在场证明
so... who wrote it?
是谁写的呢
Turns out Grand Slam Scarlet...
事实上 大满贯猩红
is just my shade.
就是我的影子
Alright, fine.
好吧
My putting could use a little help.
我的推杆动作需要你帮一下
Here, let me.
我来
Empty your mind.
头脑放空
Focus on one happy thought.
集中注意力 想开心的事
And remember...
记得
it's all about the follow-through.
全身心投入
Ok.
好
Yes!
棒
Excellent!
太棒了
That must've been one happy thought.
想的肯定是特别开心的事情
What was it?
什么事情
Well, if I tell you, it won't come true.
如果我告诉你 就不能成真了
That's a birthday wish.
你说的那是生日许愿
Tell me, what makes Matt Shade happy?
告诉我 什么事情能让马特·谢德开心
This.
这件事
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表