剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
You just prescribed her the oxygen therapy.
你才刚给她开了氧疗处方
Who else knew?
还有谁知道
Hannah, Donovan, you guys. And you.
汉娜 多诺万 你们 还有你
I put my athletes before everyone.
我把我的运动员放在首位
And Hannah, I've known her since she was eight.
而且汉娜 我从她八岁就认识她了
When her parents died, I promised
她父母过世的时候
I would keep an eye on her and Colin.
我答应过会照看她和科林
Do you really think I would harm her?
你们真的觉得我会伤害她吗
Hey, Zoe. What's up?
嗨 佐伊 什么事
Don't tell Shade, I'm using his office putting green.
别告诉谢德 我在用他的办公室果岭
Uh... I can hear you, Zoe.
呃... 我听得到 佐伊
I really need to remember speakerphone exists.
我真的该记住有扬声器的存在
OK. I got good news and bad news.
好了 我有好消息和坏消息
Hit us with the good news.
先来好消息吧
You remember those greenskeeper outfits?
记得那些球场管理人的外套吗
They could've been bought by anyone.
任何人都能买♥♥
And how is that good news?
这为什么是好消息
Oh wait, that's the bad news.
等等 这是坏消息
So, is there good news?
所以有好消息吗
I managed to trace the location of the person
我追踪到了上传汉娜抱怨视频的
who uploaded Hannah's rant,
那个人的位置
and you'll never guess where it is.
你们绝对猜不到
Where?
哪里
Jenna Langdon's trailer.
珍娜·兰登的拖车
Shade! Thanks, Zoe.
谢德 谢了 佐伊
I'm gonna check Jenna's trailer for the SD card.
我去查看珍娜的拖车 找内存卡
Hey.
嗨
I finally figured out why they call you Shadow.
我终于弄明白他们为什么叫你谢鬼影了
From the way you putt,
从推杆的方式看
you are completely in the dark.
你完全是个身在黑暗阴影中的门外汉
That's cute.
可爱的解读
So you've been spending
所以你花了
a lot of time thinking about me, have you?
很多时间想我 是吗
More like thinking about going one-on-one with you.
更多的想和你一对一
Why, Miss Maitland, are you flirting with me?
哎呀 梅特兰小姐 你在和我调情吗
Golf, Mr. Shade.
是高尔夫 谢德先生
I propose we play a game. One-on-one.
我建议我们打一局 一对一
Huh. I suppose I could find time to beat an Emmy nominee
我想在锦标赛之后 我可以挤出时间
in a game of golf, after we finish the tournament.
击败一个艾美奖提名者
That's why you should always lock your door.
所以要记得锁门啊
Just stop, stop.
停下 停下
What is this?
这是什么
Hole in one. Can somebody tell me what this is?
一杆进洞 有人能告诉我这是什么吗
I'm not wearing this!
我才不要穿这个
Crap!
糟糕
What's going on here?
这里怎么了
I would like to take this opportunity to
我想借用这个机会
formally apologize to my fans
为今天流传的视频
for the video that's been circulating today.
向我的粉丝们正式道歉
It was a lapse in judgement...
那是判断失误...
We need to get Hannah out of here
我们要带汉娜离开
and get eyes on all our suspects. Why?
然后注意所有嫌疑犯 为什么
Jenna bought two groundskeeper uniforms.
珍娜带了两套场地管♥理♥员♥制♥服♥
It's gonna be another attack.
还会有一次攻击
I'm gonna get closer to Jenna.
我要接近珍娜
Alright, I got eyes on Colin.
好的 我盯着科林
...no excuse for such childish behaviour,
...对这种幼稚行为没有借口
but, enough about me,
但 关于我的就说到这里
let's get back to the real reason why we're here today,
我们回到今天来这里的真正原因
to raise money for such an incredible charity,
为这样一个惊人的慈善机构募集资金
SickKids.
多伦多病童医院
I'm sorry, that's all the time I have for today.
抱歉 今天就讲这么多
Hey, what happened?
嗨 怎么了
He hit my back, it's my back!
他打了我的背 我的背
You gotta stay with her.
你陪着她
He hit my back! Just don't move.
他打了我的背 别动
Dammit!
可恶
We nearly had him!
我们差点抓到了
He got to Hannah.
他动了汉娜
Nearly's not good enough.
差点还不够
Did you recognize who hit you?
能认出来袭击你的是谁吗
No, happened so fast.
认不出 太快了
You were hit on your lumbar spine.
你被打中的是腰椎
Your L2 and L3 are seriously injured.
L2和L3受了重伤
We're looking at multiple surgeries.
我们在考虑多重手术
How long will it take for her to recover?
她恢复要多久
Best case scenario, including rehab,
最好的情况 包括复建
12 months at least.
至少十二个月
A year? No.
一整年吗 不行
She's this close to becoming the next big thing in golf.
她马上就要成为高尔夫球届的下一个大人物了
You... you can fix this, Hannah.
你... 你可以的 汉娜
Just hit rehab really hard, right?
就拼命复建 好吗
After a year, I'll be fine, right?
一年后 我会恢复的 是吗
I'll be as good as new.
我会恢复如初
Golf requires a lot of lower body strength, as you know.
如你所知 高尔夫需要大量的下半身力量
The weight bearing, the twisting...
承重 扭转...
with an injury like this, even if it heals,
受了这种伤 即使痊愈了
you're likely to re-injure it.
你也很可能会再次受伤
Are you saying this could be career-ending?
你是说这可能会终结职业生涯吗
Yes. Unfortunately, I am.
是的 不幸的是 是这个意思
This is not happening.
不会的
This is not happening.
不会的
I just...
我只想...
I just want to be alone right now.
我现在只想自己待着
Of course.
好的
What?
怎么了
Something's not right here.
有点不对劲
If Hannah really had a spinal injury that severe,
如果汉娜脊柱伤的这么重
she'd be in surgery already.
她现在应该在做手术
You sure about that, doctor?
医生 你确定吗
You ever hurt your lower back?
你没伤到过下背吗
No, but...
没有 不过
Dr. Morris would make sure
莫里斯会确保
she's receiving the proper treatment, wouldn't she?
她接受合适的治疗 对吧
Unless Dr. Morris is the stalker.
除非莫里斯医生就是跟踪狂
No way. Think about it.
不能吧 想想看
Remember her back brace?
记得护背腰带吗
Donovan said she wanted Hannah to endorse it,
多诺万说她想让汉娜做代言
but she wouldn't.
但是汉娜不肯
So she's sabotaging
所以她为了复仇
Hannah's career out of revenge?
毁了汉娜的职业生涯
It's possible.
有可能
You know, now that you mention it,
你既然提起来了
she never did get back to us about the nitrous oxide,
笑气的事 她没回复我们
Is it possible that Dr. Morris and Jenna are working together?
有没有可能 莫里斯医生和珍娜联合起来
Morris clubs Hannah, Jenna leaks video?
莫里斯打了汉娜 珍娜泄露视频
Yeah, but then who switched out the oxygen
那是谁把氧气
for the nitrous oxide?
换成了笑气
Dr. Morris was with a patient and I was with Jenna.
莫里斯当时和一个患者在一起 我和珍娜在一起
Colin?
科林
He was in our sight when Hannah got hit.
汉娜被袭击的时候 他在我们视线里面
Yeah, it's not adding up.
对不上
Each one of them conceivably
可以想象 他们每个人
could've done one of the attacks,
参与了一次
but none could've done them all.
但没有人全程参与
None of them alone.
不是独♥立♥作案
Dude, you want to tell us what's up?
哥们 你想说说是怎么回事吗
We know your secret, dude.
哥们 我们知道你的秘密
The three of you are Hannah's stalker.
你们三个人都在跟踪汉娜
That's preposterous.
太荒谬了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表