剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
That was fun.
真是其乐无穷
I couldn't agree more.
那还用说
You know what else will be fun?
你知道还有什么会很有趣吗
A fiveminute break? No.
中场休息吗 不是
I'm not letting you off that easily.
我才不会这么轻易放过你
Oh, you want me to read to you.
想要我念点儿荤段子
Kinky. No. It's a script for a movie.
花样百出啊 不是 这是电影剧本
And I'd be the lead.
主角是我演
Wow. Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜啊 谢谢
Well, it's not a done deal yet.
不过还没定下来
But... I'll be producing it too.
但... 我还是联合制片人
It's kind of scary, but I think I'm ready
尽管有压力 但我想我做好了
to make the jump to the big screen.
跃上大荧幕的准备
It sounds like a great opportunity.
听起来是个难得的机遇
I hope it will be. Oh, it's such a great part!
希望如此 这是个很棒的角色
Guess what I would be playing?
知道我会演什么吗
Dark agenda. A private investigator.
暗黑议程 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Wow. Well, if you need any pointers...
如果你需要任何建议...
Well, since you offered,
既然你都提到了
how about a ride along? Follow you through a case.
不如带我体验去体验一番啊 我和你一起办案
Get the behind-the-scenes truth of an investigation.
了解一下侦办一宗案件的幕后真♥相♥
It's not always exciting, you know.
其实办案子也不总是那么刺♥激♥
But it's real. It'll give me those true-to-life moments
可这样真实啊 可以给我真实的体验
I can use to build my character.
我可以用这段经历来塑造我的角色
So what do you say, hmm? Can I shadow the Shadow?
怎么样 我可以给谢鬼影当小跟班吗
Um, sure. Let me just talk to Angie about it.
没问题 我跟安吉谈谈
Can we talk about it tomorrow? Yeah.
明天给你答复 行吗 好啊
Mm. You are very persuasive.
我被你征服了
It's 2 a.M., Everett.
埃弗雷特 现在是半夜两点
Oh, good! You're still awake.
真好 你还醒着
I hope I'm not interrupting a romantic evening.
但愿我没打搅什么美事儿
Actually, we were just talking about you.
其实啊 我们正谈到你呢
I'm not sure if I should be flattered or disturbed.
我不知该受宠若惊 还是该大吃一惊
At any rate, we may have a client.
不管怎样 有客户找上了门
Can it wait 'til morning? Not according to her.
不能等明天吗 客户可不这么认为
Do you think you can tear yourself away?
你觉得你能忍♥痛离开佳人吗
Apparently, we can.
当然 我们能
Wait. "We"?
慢着 "我们"
Hey, Ange. Willow!
嘿 安吉 薇洛
I'm sorry to spring this on you, Angie, but I promise
安吉 抱歉向你提出这个不情之请 但我保证
you won't even know I'm here. Yeah, you really...
你们根本不会发现我的存在 没错 你还真是...
fade into the background.
渐渐消失了呢
You don't mind if I take a few notes?
你介意我做点笔记吗
Knock yourself out. Great.
悉听尊便 很好
Ooh! Let the shadowing begin.
跟班开始喽
I hope you don't mind about Willow.
希望你别介意薇洛
She's gonna pay us a consulting fee.
她会付我们一笔咨♥询♥费
You should've led with that.
你怎么不早说
Everett and Shade,
埃弗雷德 谢德
I wasn't expecting three of you.
我没想到会来三个人
I'm their associate in training.
我是他们的见习员工
Follow me.
跟我来
I was on the eighth floor when it happened.
事发时我在八楼
It's OK. I'm fine.
没事 我没事
Um... Where are we going?
我们去哪
To the scene of the crime.
去案发现场
I'm sorry for the subterfuge.
抱歉 我们只能这么溜进来祟
I can't be caught with visitors
如果有人看见我和访客一起
or I'll be fired. The police don't believe Sandra
我会被开除的 警方不相信桑德拉
so they won't investigate.
所以他们拒绝立案调查
They say there's no evidence to the crime but I know
他们说没有犯罪证据 可我知道
what I saw through that window. Which was what?
我透过那扇窗户看到了什么 是怎么
A murder.
谋杀
Now there's a plot twist I did not see coming.
我没料到会出现这样的剧情转折
I've been cleaning here at The Empress
这两个月 我一直在皇后大厦
at night for the past two months.
做夜间清洁工作
Around 11, I turn the lights off.
我会在晚上十一点左右熄灯
That's when she saw the light in the building across the way.
就在那时 她看到了对面大厦里的灯光
Is that unusual?
这有什么反常吗
I've never seen lights on over there so late before.
我从没见过那栋大厦这么晚还开过灯
What happened next?
你发现了什么
She saw two women arguing.
她看见两个女人在争吵
At first, all I could see were shadows.
一开始 我只看到人影
Then, they started fighting.
然后 她们开始扭打
Then, one of them raised their arm holding something long,
后来 其中一个人举起一根很长的东西
hit the first woman, slamming her against the window.
打先出现的那个女人 使她撞上了窗户玻璃
And then the woman who got hit, she fell down and took some
被打的女人倒下时
and took some of the vertical blinds down with her.
抓落了一些百叶帘
The other woman disappeared after the attack.
打完后 行凶的女人就不见了
Did you... get a look at the women's faces?
你有没有... 看清她俩的脸
It was too far away.
距离太远了
All I could see was that they both had blonde hair.
我只看得出她们都有一头金发
Did the police take your statement?
警方给你录口供了吗
They came and checked it out, but I couldn't even tell them
他们来查看过 但我无法准确地告诉他们
what floor it happened on. They said no alarms went off,
凶案发生的楼层 他们说没有报♥警♥器被触发
the concierge hadn't gotten any noise complaints.
服务台职员也没有收到过噪音投诉
They didn't find a body, did they?
他们没发现尸体 对吗
So they had no just cause to pursue the case.
所以他们没有立案调查的理由
A mysterious crime. A distraught witness
一宗离奇命案 一个心慌意乱的目击证人
authorities don't believe. This is classic Hitchcock.
无法取信于警方 这是经典的希区考克式悬念
Sandra, you work at night.
桑德拉 你在夜间工作
You must have a hard time staying awake.
保持头脑清醒一定不容易
Maybe your mind is just playing tricks on you?
有没有可能是你的幻觉
I have been staying up late studying
为了参加夜校考试 我一直坚持
for a night school exam, but I know what I saw: a murder,
学习到深夜 我确定我看到的是谋杀
which means there is a murderer out there who needs to be found.
这就是说凶手正逍遥法外 需要被绳之以法
I'll cover the fee.
调查费用我出
Guardian angels shouldn't have to pay for help.
不能让守护天使自己破费
Alrighty then. First things first... we have
那就好 首先... 我们得确定
to find out if what you saw was actually a murder.
你看见的是不是谋杀
Exactly.
对
How do we do that?
怎么确定
I got the blueprints from the city.
我从市政厅弄到了建筑规划图
It's a multi-use complex, so it's retail on the bottom
这是一栋多功能综合性建筑 底层是商♥铺♥
and high-end condos on the top.
上面是高端公♥寓♥
What's with the red strings? Oh. Well, it's just
这些红线是干什么的 这是
a little technique I picked up at the forensics conference.
我在法医学研讨会上学到的一点小技巧
I have been dying to try it out.
我一直想试试呢
So the strings represent the trajectory
这些红线代表的是
of Sandra's sight lines from the eighth floor
桑德拉在八楼时向对面的帝王大厦
to the neighbouring tower, The Emperor.
投射的视线轨迹
And I've managed to narrow down the potential crime scenes
我已经缩小了潜在犯罪现场的范围
to the sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth floor.
六楼 七楼 八楼 还有九楼
Do we know what's there? Yeah.
知道这几层是做什么吗 当然
It's an architecture firm,
一间建筑设计公♥司♥
a vitamin retailer and a meditation studio.
一间维他命零售店 还有一间冥想工作室
The eighth floor is currently empty.
八楼目前处于闲置中
Sandra said she saw two blonde women fighting,
桑德拉说她看见两个金发女郎在打架
some blinds get knocked down,
百叶帘被扯掉了一些
so we look for the missing blinds. And the missing blonde.
我们就从残缺的百叶帘入手 还有失踪的金发女
I'll take the vitamin retailer.
我去查维他命零售店
What? No, don't stick me with meditation.
什么 不行 别让我去冥想工作室啊
Too bad, I already called it. Come on!
太可惜了 我已经联♥系♥他们了 别啊
Private detective trainee reporting for duty.
见习侦探前来报到
Is that...
她不就是...
What's happening? We're gonna be consultants
什么情况 我们打算做薇洛下一部片子的
on Willow's next feature. Cool.
咨♥询♥顾问 酷
Not as cool as this.
哪有这个酷
Hi! I'm Mona. Are you here to learn about our supplements?
嗨 我是莫娜 你们是想了解我们的保健产品
Or perhaps join the team?
还是想加入我们公♥司♥
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表