剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
好 防得好
Yes! Great defense!
伊森说你是篮球迷 贝尔
Ethan told me you were a basketball fan, Belle.
对 我大学时喜欢打篮球 你呢?
Yeah. I played all through college. You?
我不是 我只是来用健身房♥的
No. I just come here to use the gym.
Take it, take it. Yeah!
漂亮
Whoo! - Good job.
You guys up there... Go.
没想到他们会改用人盯人
Who'd have thought they'd switch to man on man?
你们身为间谍 怎么不去刺探一下对手的战术
Aren't you spies supposed to find out what our enemy's strategies are
好帮我们打败他们?
so we can defeat them?
我们只是花匠 依米 -得了吧
We're all just gardeners, Immy. - Hah! Yeah, yeah.
那松树谷的花♥园♥一定是这里最棒的
Pine Gap must have the best bloody gardens in the territory, then.
我有办公室 知道吧?
I do have an office, you know.
手♥机♥交出来 -是加密手♥机♥
Your phone. - It's secure.
够了 用不着神神秘秘的
All right. Enough with the cloak and dagger.
到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
我只想说
I'd just like to say
我很高兴
that I am delighted
上古人能够为如此精彩的篮球赛事 出一份力
that Shonguran can contribute to such a dynamic basketball community.
(自豪地支持爱丽斯泉篮球联赛)
(A队 - B队 时间)
非常感谢 周 -不必客气
Thanks very much, Zhou. - No worries.
如果有球队需要一名 水平一般的组织后卫 找我就对了
Oh, and if any team needs a not-so-good point guard, I'm your man.
我们应该请他们去家里吃饭 -好
We should get them home for dinner, yeah?
好 来吧 走
Okay. - Okay, come on. Let's go.
幸会 -幸会
Good to see you. - You too.
我的事有答案了吗?
So, you have an answer for me yet?
这种事急不得 老兄
Can't rush into these things, mate.
听着 如果部族长老需要详细了解
Look, if the Elders need some more information
我们的圣地保护或补偿方案…
on sacred site protection or our compensation offer...
我们会问的 别担心
We'll ask. Don't worry.
我们在等一部分族人离开乡村
We're just waitin' on some of the mob to come down off country
来到城里 跟他们好好谈谈
and get to town so we can talk things through.
好
Okay. - Hm.
打得很好 依米 -谢谢
Oh, well played, Immy. - Oh, thanks.
你打算何时加入球队 展示一下球技?
When are you gonna join a team and show us these alleged skills?
我要去北♥京♥待几天 等我回来吧
Well, I'm going to Beijing for a couple of days.
- So, when I get back... - Right. Oh, cool.
好 -周 来见见俱乐部的财务主管 -好的
Zhou, come meet the club treasurer. - Yes.
谢谢 再见 -再见 周
Sure. Thank you. Bye. - See you, Zhou.
上古人的事你还在保密?
You're still holding out on Shonguran?
就像我跟周说的 这种事急不得
Like I said to Zhou, can't rush into these things.
他不会骗我们的
He's not gonna rip us off.
他来这里很久了 他有问必答 很坦诚
He's been here for ages, he's consulted, he's been open.
没错
Yeah. True.
但一旦我们签字卖♥♥地 依米 就不能重新谈判了
But once we sign over our land, Immy, we can never renegotiate.
爸爸 上古人要给我们族人一大笔钱
Dad, Shonguran are offering our mob a fortune.
机不可失啊
We'd be mad to miss out.
明白了吗?
Across all that?
必须马上把它锁起来
It has to be locked in pronto.
等我们找到合适的替代者 我会马上告诉你
I'll let you know as soon as we've found a suitable replacement.
但不能让他们起疑
But they can't smell a rat.
这件事不能让任何人知道
We can't risk anyone knowing about this.
教你奶奶去吧 杰玛
Teach it to your grandma, Gemma.
你还没出生 我就知道保密了
I was keeping my mouth shut before you were born.
喂?
Uh, hello? Yes?
爸爸 是我
Hey, uh, Dad, it's me.
我看不见你 你得把摄像头打开
I can't see you. You need to turn on your camera.
出故障了?
Darn thing's broken.
不 没出故障 爸
No, it's not broken, Dad.
你需要点击摄像头图标
You need to click the camera icon.
还记得上次我指给你看的 摄像头图片吗?
Remember the little picture of the camera I showed you last time?
点击它
You need to click that.
那样就有图像了
It'll bring up the vision.
在角落里
It's in the corner.
Yeah.
不明白你干嘛不用电♥话♥
- I don't know why you don't use a phone.
你还好吧?
How are things?
你的声音和嘴型对不上
Your... your voice ain't comin' out your mouth right.
那是视频延迟 爸爸
No, that's just the video lag, Dad.
嗯…
Hey, so, um...
还记得我说过想换工作
Remember how I said I might be changing jobs,
搬回美国吗?
move back stateside?
现在可能没戏了
Doesn't look like that'll happen after all.
你又要错过你弟弟的生日了
You'll miss your brother's birthday again.
我的年假就快到了
You know, I have annual leave due,
我…
I'll, uh
今天夏天回家
come visit in the summer. - Definitely somethin' wrong
这个破烂绝对有问题
- with this P.O.S.
好吧 我们…
Okay, we...
那就挂掉 我用座机打给你
Then hang up and then I'll call you on the landline.
我要出去买♥♥点东西
Well, I was about to head out and do some shoppin'.
好 那就明天吧
All right. Tomorrow, then.
保重 爸…
Take care, Da...
(亚斯米娜·德里克 澳大利亚)
嘿 布莱恩 还好吧? -很好 格斯
Hey, Brian. How's it goin'? - Yeah, good, Gus.
(松树谷防御中心)
别担心 哥们
No worry, bruh.
嘿
Hey.
你在网上的资料也不多
Not much about you online, either.
Ooh!
你想知道什么?
What do you wanna know?
首先
For starters,
你跟谁学的不尊重上级和纪律?
where you developed your complete lack of respect for rank and discipline.
澳大利亚
That's Australian. I got that here.
我在这里学的 如果我们的总理
If our Prime Minister goes to a footy game, everyone boos him.
踢足球比赛 大家都会喝倒彩 我们就是这样
It's just who we are.
你的祖籍是塞尔维亚? 所以会多种语言?
And your background's Serbian? The multi-lingual thing?
嗯 -你父母为何要移♥民♥?
Mm-hm. - Why'd your parents emigrate?
他们在科索沃战争中死掉了
They were killed in the war with Kosovo.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事 -你一定很想他们
It's okay. - You must miss them.
我不记得他们了
I don't really remember them.
我和哥哥跟一些表兄妹在这里长大
My brother and I grew up here with some cousins
他们是二战后移♥民♥来的
who'd emigrated after World War II.
为何干情报工作?
And why intelligence?
这个世界很危险
The world's a dangerous place.
我想尽一份力
I wanna do my bit.
而且在松树谷 我想穿什么就穿什么 所以…
And you can wear what you like at Pine Gap, so
我喜欢这里
it's my kind of place for, like,
好处多多
so many reasons.
(松树谷联合防御设施 严禁擅入)
(严禁闯入)
伊森 可以聊两句吗?
Ethan, can I have a word?
很抱歉我昨晚爽约
I'm sorry for bailing last night.
我跟我前夫通电♥话♥ 脱不了身
I... I got trapped on a call with my ex.
不是解决了吗? -还没有 他想要房♥子
Thought that was settled. - Not likely. He wants the house.
最恶劣的是 他想要那只猫
Worse, he wants the cat.
太可恶了 -是啊
Oh, nasty. - Yeah.
这件离婚案的律师费
Our lawyers will be able to retire on the fees
够我们的律师退休养老了
they make from this divorce.
他想要什么就给他 我对我的第一任老婆就是这样
Just give him what he wants. That's what I did with my first wife.
Oh, God.
真好笑
Fuck that for a joke.
Uh...
澳洲政♥府♥…
Canberra
在私下调查昨天的事
are after a discreet inquiry
想知道我们的情报是否有误
into whether yesterday was a failure of intelligence from here.
美国政♥府♥也是 -也就是说
Yeah, so is Washington. - Which means
要监视队员 尤其是A组
monitoring the crews. A Crew in particular.
优点… 缺点
Strengths... weaknesses.
我已经命令格斯和其他三名任务组长
I've ordered Gus and the other three MDs
向我报告这些事了
to report on just those things.
我们已经知道格斯会怎么说
We already know what Gus'll tell us.
对 作为任务组长 格斯最有资格
Yeah. Well, as mission director, Gus is in the best place
评估队员的表现
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表