剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
, possible blackmail.
我们必须先调查他
We have got to act on that first.
做不到
We can't,
无法查看他的银行账户
without accessing his bank account.
他在澳大利亚的银行账户
His Australian bank account.
除非澳洲安全情报组织帮忙
Which we can't do without ASIO's help.
但任何正式申请
But any official request
都会很快回到你们三个澳洲人的手上
would get back to your three Aussies in no time.
当然 -所以
Of course. - So...
我们只能私下申请
we make an unofficial request,
通过我们信任的人
via someone we trust.
一个擅长暗中动用关系的人
Someone who is skillful in pulling discreetly at strings.
雅各?
Jacob?
我是说 他最擅长暗中活动
I mean, if anyone knows how to operate on the sly,
他干过很多工作
it's him. He's had a very varied career,
在安全情报组织有熟人
and he has contacts in ASIO.
你们政♥府♥选择的任务组长
I assume your government's pick for MD
判断力应该没问题吧?
can be relied upon for discretion?
他没问题
He can.
除非你因为个人原因提出反对
Unless you have any personal objections?
我不反对
I don't.
很好
Good.
你在干什么?
What the fuck were you doing?
我在保护我们
Trying to protect us.
我明确告诉过你 不要拆散A组 我命令过你…
I expressly told you not to disrupt A-Crew. I ordered you--
是你叫我不要调走澳洲人 我只是
You told me not to get rid of the Aussies. All I did was tip off an American colleague
告诉一个美国同事一个工作机会
about a job opportunity. -For fuck's sake.
见鬼 -你应该一开始就跟我说真话
You should have confided in me from the beginning.
有人…
Someone
在松树谷的服务器上植入病毒?
in there planted a virus in Pine Gap's server?
对 现在有一个主要嫌疑人
Yes, and now one of our chief suspects
准备跳槽去马里兰
is halfway to fucking Maryland,
就因为你暗中捣鬼
because you're a sneaky shit
认为规则对他不适用 -对不起
who thinks the rules don't apply to him.
你想找我帮忙 就不要责怪我
I'm sorry. If you want me to do you a favor, you might wanna stop abusing me.
我就知道你有事瞒着我 凯瑟
I knew you were hiding something, Kath.
我能读懂你 就像读一本书
I can read you like a book, always could.
是吗? -是的
Really? -Yeah.
我希望你读读我的律师函
I hope you read my lawyer's letter...
里面断然拒绝了 你想要房♥子的荒唐要求
...completely rejecting your ludicrous claim on the house.
拒绝吧 我们赚了160万 我想要七成
Reject away, because we made 1.6 mil and I want 70 percent.
超过一半的房♥贷是我还的
I paid for more than half that mortgage.
你心知肚明 法官会支持我的主张
The judge is gonna find in my favor.
别缠着我 -我不想要车
Where the fuck do you get off?
我不想要房♥子 我只想公平 我还想要那只猫
I don't want the car or the flat.I wanna be fair. And I want the cat, too.
没门! -布鲁斯是我的
No way! -Bruce is mine.
你送给我的
You gave him to me.
对 但你拒绝了他 就像拒绝我一样
Yes, and you rejected him just like you rejected me.
凯瑟
Kath.
干嘛?
What?
你怎么发现的?
How'd you figure it out?
什么 恶意软件? -不是
What, the malware? -No.
我和…
Me and...
你和那个大胸实习生?
You and the big-titted intern?
我很善于掩藏行踪
I'm really good at covering my tracks...
不留痕迹
leave no trace...
你知道 我一直想不通什么地方出了错
You know. But I... I've been racking my brains for where I fucked up.
你上她就是错
Well, you fucked up by fucking her.
嘿 雅各 -嗯?
Hey, Jacob. -Yeah?
渚碧礁南端有个新建筑 There’s a new structure on the southern end of Subi Reef
可以成为空袭目标
that could be a possible air strike target.
电子情报组 问问她
ELINT, talk to her, please.
坐标?
What's the geo?
北纬10.91
Uh 10.91 north,
东经1♥1♥4♥.07
1♥1♥4♥.07 east.
是什么?
What is it? -
可能是仓库
Um, probable goods depot.
可见目标太少 无法放大
Number of visible assets make anything larger unlikely.
嘿 电子组
Hey, El.
你数了有几个?
Um... How many do you count?
几个什么? -人
How many what? - People.
我是说…目标
I mean... Um... I mean, assets?
Uh...
30个 30个?
Thirty. -Thirty?
抱歉 这合适吗?
I'm sorry, is that proportionate?
取决于建筑物的性质 以及他们在干什么
Depends on what the structure is, what they're doing there.
建筑物越重要
The more valuable the infrastructure,
表明态度 所需要清除的人类目标就越少
the less human asset loss needed to make our point.
要是我们搞错了呢?
So, what happens if we get it wrong?
你说什么? -要是…
Pardon? - What happens if--
要是我们袭击的建筑物不够重要
if the infrastructure that we've targeted is not valuable enough,
或者那里没有…
or there's not an...
或者那里的人…目标比我们以为的多…
...or there's... there's more pe... there's more assets than we realized...
黛博?
Deb?
你没事吧?
You okay?
嗯
Hmm. Yeah.
没事 我只是在了解情况
Yeah, yeah. I'm just building up a picture.
好
Okay.
他们在商讨中立协议
They've been negotiating a treaty of neutrality...
跟中国
with China.
还有谁知道这件事?
Does anyone else know about this?
在这里很难想象南中国海
Hard to imagine the South China Sea from here.
似乎是如此遥远
All seems far, far away.
你难得这么有诗意
Well, that's unusually poetic.
你们跟他们搅在一起了 是吧?
You're bound up with them, aren't you?
你们跟中国
You and China?
他们是我们最大的贸易伙伴
Well, they are our biggest trading partner.
那如果总统授权在南中国海
So, if POTUS authorized military action
采取军事行动
in the South China Sea...
中国报复 爆发战争
China retaliates, and if war breaks out,
你们会卷进… -且慢 你说…
and you're drawn in-- - Whoa...
太多假设了 搭档
There's a lot of ifs there, mate.
但如果澳大利亚真的加入 美国对中国的军事行动
But if Australia did join America in military action against China?
你知道
Huh. Well, you do know
我们的航♥空♥燃油有95%来自中国
China supplies 95 percent of our aviation fuel,
所以不出一个礼拜 我们的飞机就上不了天了
so, within a week, we wouldn't have a plane left in the sky.
他们会停止购买♥♥我们的铁矿石
They'd stop buying our iron ore,
停止购买♥♥我们的牛肉
they'd stop buying our beef,
我们的小麦和大米
our wheat, our rice.
农业会崩溃
The farming sector would collapse.
很多人会失业 社会动荡
There'd be mass unemployment and social upheaval.
中国用不着入侵 就能让我们屈服
China doesn't need to invade us to bring us to our knees.
所以我们必须衡量 这样的代价
So, we'd have to decide whether or not the cost of all that
与我们从美澳同盟中获得的好处 孰轻孰重
outweighs the enormous benefit we get from our alliance with you guys.
很难抉择 那还用说
Tough choice. -Fucking oath.
但我们都将面临艰难的抉择 对吧?
But then, we all have to make tough choices, don't we?
我得选择 是否相信你编的故事
I had to decide whether to accept your story
失去家园、穷困潦倒的罗兴亚人
about a dispossessed and impoverished Rohingya
搞到一枚先进的地对空导弹
getting hold of a highly sophisticated surface-to-air missile,
击落一架客机 就为了报私仇
and bringing down a passenger jet in an act of personal vengeance.
那是我从秘密情报局得到的情报
That's the intelligence I received from ASIS.
那么…
And the...
那名有爆♥炸♥性新闻的香港记者
Hong Kong reporter, with the explosive news,
与此事无关?
had nothing to do with it?
凯瑟
Kath.
我不太清楚现在是怎么回事 I don't know, precisely, what’s going on here...
但我知道 现在
but I do know that, right now,
我们必须齐心协力
you and I have to be on the same side.
听着 伊森 绝对诚实是不可能的
Listen, perfect honesty, Ethan, is a myth.
同事、夫妻、国家之间一定会有秘密
There's always secrets between colleagues, couples, nations...
不是每个秘密都需要理由
And not every secret stands in need of justification.
但每个谎言都需要理由
But every lie does.
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表