剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
Okay.
很独特吧?
Unique, aren’t they?
根据阿伦特人的传说
According to the Arrernte legend,
整座山脉是由巨型毛毛虫创造的
the whole range was created by giant caterpillars.
真的? -老天
Really? - Oh, my God.
你从不上网查东西吗?
Don't you Google anything? Ever?
我查过你
I Googled you.
如果你想找锚栓 这里没有
If you’re lookin' for bolts, you won’t find any here.
你也玩攀岩?
You climb, too.
Huh.
没攀过这里 不允许
Not here, though. You're not allowed.
但这里有几处美景
But there's a few good places.
有空带我去看看
You’ll have to show me around sometime.
我从没跟周聊过你或贝尔
I’ve never spoken to Zhou about you or Belle.
我们只在社区发展会议上见过面
We only ever met at community development meetings.
我得查查 -说真的
I had to check.
我都不知道她叫安娜贝拉 是这个名字吧?
In fact, I didn’t know her name was Annabelle. Is it?
我只知道她叫贝尔
I... I only ever knew her as Belle.
问题就在这里
Which is my point.
大家都叫她贝尔
Everyone calls her Belle.
她的信♥用♥卡♥、网络账号♥ 名字都叫贝尔
Her credit card is Belle. Instagram. Everything.
除非看过她的护照或出生证明 才知道她的真名
You would literally have to see her passport or her birth certificate.
你认为他看过?
And... and you think that he has?
是的
Yes.
我们知道中国窃取了我们的机密档案
We know the Chinese hacked our security files.
他们对这里的美国特工了如指掌
They know every American agent here.
他肯定是听取了详细的汇报
And I am sure he's been extensively briefed.
说真的 你应该让安全情报组织监视他
In fact, you should get ASIO to watch him.
伊森 他已经来了18个月了
Ethan, he’s been here for 18 months,
没有迹象表明 他除了是地质学家还有别的身份
with no indication he's anything other than a geologist.
他是中国人 凯瑟
He’s a Chinese national, Kath.
“党的朋友” 他们把我们的情况告诉过他
"Friend of the party". And they have told him about us.
他们为什么选他?
Now why they picked him,
我不知道
I'm not sure.
但最近有很多事让我想不明白
But then, I could ask why about a lot of things recently.
我们怎会不知道
Why don’t we know
是谁在亚太峰会上空 击落一架民用客机?
who shot down a civilian plane right over the APEC summit?
你是不是不相信 我们很重视美澳同盟?
Do you not believe how important the US-Australia alliance is to us?
老天 你当我是白♥痴♥吗?
Oh, for heaven’s sake. Do I look like an idiot?
我们跟美国的关系无比重要
Our relationship with America is immensely valuable.
我们知道 我们从中获得的好处远远超过美国
And we get a lot more out of it than you get from us. We know that.
但你们在任何方面都比我们大20倍
But you're 20 fuckin' times bigger than us in every way.
除非发生重大变动
A lot would have to change before this alliance
否则联盟关系 不会让澳大利亚得不偿失
starts costing Australia more than it’s worth.
我认为那一天还远得很
And I, for one, think that that day is a long way off.
其他人不这样想 但我这样想
Others don’t, but I do.
干嘛要我们证明?
Why do you need convincing?
我们做了什么 让你们起疑心?
What have we done to make you doubt it?
是因为两国元首正在闹别扭?
Is it... is it because our leaders are trading insults at the moment?
还是因为我们执意要撤换任务组长?
Or is this because we insisted on the new MD?
跟我来
Come on.
你来不来? -伊森
You comin'? -Ethan.
“亲近朋友 更要亲近敌人”?
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
亲不亲近朋友无所谓 鲁迪
It doesn’t matter where you keep your friends, Rudi.
信得过才是朋友
They’re only your friends if you trust them.
没错 但是别忘了里根总统的话
Sure. But remember what Ronald Reagan said,
“信任 但必须核实”
"Trust, but verify."
他说的那番话
And when he said that,
是针对苏联同意核裁军
he was talkin' about the Soviets agreeing to reduce their nuclear arsenal.
知道我们是如何核实的吗?
And you know how he verified that?
松树谷 联合设施
Pine Gap, shared facility.
这是唯一的办法
Nothing else could do it.
我昨天就该告诉你
I should’ve told you yesterday.
但我需要整理思绪 对不起
I just had to gather my thoughts. My apologies.
谁发现的? 摩西
Who found it? Moses.
我早该猜到
I should’ve guessed.
你确定他不是在玩古怪的智力游戏?
You sure he’s not playing some weird intellectual game?
有可能
Could be.
但可能性微乎其微
But highly unlikely.
他当时很震惊
He looked pretty shocked.
要想…
And to have any hope of...
解决这件事
neutralizing this thing...
聪明地
sensibly...
悄悄地
quietly...
不能告诉堪培拉
No Canberra.
不能告诉华盛顿
No Washington.
不过至少…
But at least... ...
我们知道内鬼就在其中
we know it's one of them.
谁在里面待的最久?
Who spent the most time in there?
我走马的时候 看起来
When I move my knight, it looks like
你可以吃掉它
you could take him.
但是…
But...
当我走了以后
when I moved it,
我的象将吃掉你的后
my bishop is now attacking your queen.
Ta-da!
所以
So...
你一定要认真分♥析♥
you have to look...
real close....
看攻击来自何方
to see where all the attacks are coming from.
天啊
Oh, God.
科尔就像个孩子 这是问题所在
Kerr’s just such a child. That’s the problem.
就像沙坑中的大孩子 想把别人的沙堡全部推倒
He’s like a big kid in a sandpit
just trying to knock all the other castles over.
这就是你对重返亚太的批评?
And that’s your critique of the Asian pivot?
没错 这是提要
Yeah, it's my summary.
好吧
Okay.
如果想看全文 关注我今晚的博客
If you wanna read the long version, it’ll be on my blog tonight.
这篇很搞笑 很精彩
And this one is hilarious. Like, it's fucking fantastic.
肯定会在网上疯传
It’s gonna go viral.
上一篇你就这样吹
So was the last one, wasn’t it?
总有一天…会实现的
One day, it’s gonna happen.
好吧
Yeah.
总有一天 我会再次做♥爱♥
Yeah. And one day, I'm gonna have sex again.
如果走运的话
If I’m lucky. -Hi.
漂亮吧?
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
主题是“女人的地方”
It's about a woman's place.
我也很喜欢
It caught my eye, too.
你要是喜欢 不妨进来看看其他作品
If you like it, you should come inside and see her other works.
Coo-ee!
什么意思?
What was that?
Oh, man.
巨型毛毛虫是吧?
So, giant caterpillars, yeah?
那是做梦
That's the Dreaming.
它们从蜗牛岭的沙漠中钻出来
They came out of the desert at Snail Ridge about 50 miles that way,
就在那边80公里 然后在爱丽丝附近钻回地下
and then went back underground near Alice.
故事真精彩
It's a nice story.
已经存在六万年了
It’s been around for 60,000 years.
你离开塞尔维亚时多大?
Hey, how old were you when you left Serbia?
九岁
I was nine.
对那里还有印象吗?
Do you remember much about it?
印象很深
Enough.
乌鲁兹甘山谷是怎么回事?
What happened in the Urozgan Valley?
我弟弟在那边
My brother was there.
他现在在哪儿?
Where is he now?
阿灵顿公墓
Arlington.
残肢断骸
Partly.
他们尽力寻找他的残骸 但棺材还是很轻
They brought home as much as they could find, but it was a light coffin.
我爸是煤矿工人 娶了当地枪铺老板的女儿
And my dad was a coal miner,
and he married the daughter of the local gun shop owner.
我在菲律匹长大 就在欧德森柏若德斯大学城外面
I grew up in Philippi,
just outside this little div-two college town called Alderson Broaddus.
只有一间餐厅 一座加油站
One diner. One gas station.
一座廊桥 仅此而已
A covered bridge. That's about it.
我弟弟去了西点军校 我去了米德堡
My brother went to West Point, I went to Fort Meade.
小格斯 他总有一天会名垂青史
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表