剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
总之
Anyway...
我们来了
here we are.
要水吗?
Uh, water?
我…
I, uh...
我一直想问你
I've been meaning to ask you.
那天我在画廊外碰到你
The day that we met outside the art gallery...
你是不是跟踪我?
had you been watching me?
跟了几分钟
For a... a few minutes.
但我在球场见过你几次
But I had seen you, uh... at the courts a few times.
你知道 你…你很惹人注目
You know, you... you do stand out.
至少让我注目
At least you do to me.
那天你看起来很孤独
That day, you looked really lonely.
我深有同感 尤其是在这里
I could relate to that, especially out here.
所以我觉得 也许我们合得来
So, I thought to myself, "We might get on together."
你知道 作为朋友
You know, friends.
听着 贝尔 我想说…
Look, Belle... can I just say...
我希望能经常见到你
I would love to keep seeing you,
但对我来说容易 对你来说很难
but it's easy for me, and it's not for you.
这我明白
I get that.
但我…希望…
But I would love...
无论是什么结果 如果…
whatever's possible, if that's what... So, the file got out, the pilot's still missing,
(上古人集团)
(丹佛)
现在文件泄露
飞行员还没找到
我们可能丢掉工作
and we could lose our jobs.
这周真倒霉
What a week, huh?
一份义式浓缩的拿铁
Latte with one.
我们在一起的时间太多了
We are spending way too much time together.
Hmm.
辛克莱
Sinclair.
是 总理先生
Yes, Mr. Prime Minister.
凌晨六点 我们突击搜查了 沃森在达尔文的家 We executed raids at Watson’s place in Darwin at 6 a.m.
是联♥合♥行♥动♥
Joint operation.
缴获了那个白♥痴♥的服务器 所有硬盘
Seized that idiot's server, all the hard drives,
恢复了电子邮件 查到是谁发给他的了 抱歉 刚才在跟堪培拉通电♥话♥
restored the e-mail, and found who sent it to him. Sorry. Just on the phone to Canberra.
搞得我很难堪
Uh, a very difficult conversation.
可以想象
I can imagine.
可以出来聊两句吗?
Could... could we have a moment?
等一下 是谁?
In... in a minute. Who was it?
可惜不是这里的工作人员
Not one of your workers here, unfortunately,
所以还没完全搞清楚
so we still don't have the full picture.
但我猜你认识他们
But I would guess you know them.
(联邦警♥察♥)
爱丽丝 这里是五角大楼
Alice, this is Pentagon.
太平洋舰队现在处于二级战备状态 高度戒备
The Pacific Fleet is now at DEFCON 2, high alert.
在中国的干扰下 我什么都看不到
I can't see a thing behind all this Chinese jamming.
他们怎么还在干扰?
How are they keeping this up?
如果已经找到他 他们就不会干扰了
They wouldn't bother if they had already found him,
所以至少他还没被找到
so he's still out there, at least.
还活着?皮尔森还活着吧?
Alive, right? Pearson would still be alive?
而且在发送信♥号♥♥ 他必须这样做 只是我们看不到
And transmitting by now, you'd think. He'd have to be. We just can't see it.
要是我们扩大搜索范围呢?
What if we widen the sub-tuner?
那会降低精确度
Won't we just lose accuracy?
会 但如果他的信♥号♥♥足够强
Yeah, but if his signal is strong enough.
看 这里!
Look! There!
现在有间隔了
It's got space now,
他在发送信♥号♥♥
and he is transmitting.
哪里? -北纬11.08 东经115.03
Where? -11.08 north, 115.03 east.
或者附近 -是重复信♥号♥♥?
Or thereabouts. -So, is it repeating, or...
不 等等 我看到了
Oh, no, no, no. Wait, wait. I got it.
雅各 我们发现一个信♥号♥♥
Uh... Jacob, we've found a signal
可能是皮尔森
which could be Pearson.
把位置发过来 但可能不精确
Passing the geo. It mightn't be exact.
影像组 能看看那个位置吗?
Uh, IMINT, can we get a look at that geo?
十秒钟后到达上空
Ten seconds, I'll be overhead.
快进入范围了 正在发到大屏幕上
Almost in range. Transferring to the main screen.
好了 北纬11.08 东经115.03
Okay, 11.08 north, 115.03 east.
现在位于上空
Overhead now.
正在放大
And magnifying.
还在放大
Still magnifying.
还在放大
Still magnifying.
再近点
Closer, closer.
那儿!他在那儿
There! He's there!
那是空军的降落伞
And that's an Air Force parachute.
在南沙群岛北端 -好
On the north tip of the Spratly Islands. -Yeah. Okay.
纯属运气好 -好了 别吵
Just got lucky. That's all. - All right, shut up.
别吵
Shut up.
五角大楼 这里是爱丽丝
Pentagon, this is Alice
确认获得了 索尔·皮尔森上尉的坐标
confirming we have coordinates and visual confirmation
而且在影像中看到了他
for Captain Saul Pearson from imagery.
谢谢 爱丽丝 干得漂亮
Thanks, Alice. Nice work.
那附近中国海军的实力如何?
And Chinese naval strength in that vicinity?
嗯 请等待最新情报
Uh, yeah, stand by for latest intel.
干得好!
Yes!
你是怎么得到这段录像的? -我收到一条短♥信♥
How did you obtain this footage? -I got a text.
谁发的? -不知道
From? - I don't know.
你不认识那个电♥话♥号♥码?
You didn't recognize the number?
没有电♥话♥号♥码
Well, there wasn't one.
你可以给自己发短♥信♥ 知道吧?
You know how you can send a text to yourself?
有人拿我的手♥机♥
Well, someone picked up my phone and sent me a text
给我的手♥机♥发了一条短♥信♥ 他怎么给手♥机♥解锁的?
on my phone. -How did they unlock it?
我锁手♥机♥干什么? 我没什么好隐瞒的
Why would I have a locked phone? I have nothing to hide.
要是他把手♥机♥还给我 我可以让你看看
And if he gives it back to me, I can show you.
所以是有人用你的手♥机♥发的 但你不知道是谁?
So, someone was using your phone, but you don't know who?
对 不知道 我当时在篮球场
Well, no. I was on the court.
由于尽人皆知的原因 我想他们不想被我看见
And at the risk of stating the obvious, I don't think they wanted me to see them.
所以是篮球比赛时发生的? -对
So, this was at the basketball game? -Yeah,
前天晚上
the night before last.
我们的一些员工 跟你是一个队的 是吧?
And some of our people are on your team, right?
对 但他们只是花匠
Yeah, but they're all just gardeners.
西蒙、埃洛伊丝
Simon, Eloise,
黛博、格斯和那个书呆子
Deb, Gus and his nerdy mate,
那个新来的妞坐在我们后面
and that new chick was sitting behind us.
可能是其中任何一个
It could have been any of them.
我下场打球 把头发扎起来 手♥机♥放在运动包里
I lobbed in, put my hair up, and dropped my phone in my sports bag.
回到家 我掏出手♥机♥
I didn't get it out until I was riding home.
才看到短♥信♥
And that's when I found this.
“明晚八点
"Look
去安札山的旗子下看看
under the flag at Anz Hill tomorrow, 8:00 p.m.
保证不让你失望”
Be worth it. Promise."
于是我去了
So, I did.
我在旗子下面发现了这个
And that's when I found this under the flag.
一个普通的U盘
A plain old USB stick.
你们的IT人员也许能在里面找到线索
Your IT guys might be able to get something off it.
你把视频电邮给了…
And you e-mailed it to...
约翰尼·沃森
Johnny Watson,
在达尔文 他把视频放到了新闻馈送里
up in Darwin. And he put it on his news feed.
这是擅自披露特别情报行动
Which is unauthorized disclosure of a special intelligence operation.
但“披露”的意思是“将秘密公之于众”
Although "disclosure" means "making secret information known."
这次无人机袭击 早就成了全世界的头条新闻
This drone strike was already headlining news around the world.
所有人都知道 也知道谁被杀了
We all knew about it, who was killed.
只是没看过视频
We just hadn't seen it yet.
我要郑重申明
And for the record,
我已经全力配合你们调查了
I have fully cooperated with your investigation,
尽管没人请你们来乡下
despite no welcome to country,
也不想在阿伦特人的土地上见到你们
and no acknowledgment at all that we are meeting on Arrernte land.
未经我们允许
Do not leave Alice Springs
不要离开爱丽斯泉
until we say you can.
我们在这里住了六万年了 女士
We've been here 60,000 years, lady.
我哪儿都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
伊森 我真的需要跟你谈谈 如果你可以…
Ethan, you and I really need a minute. If you can just...
一会儿再说吧 现在不要分心
Later. At the moment, let's stay on topic.
刚才的问询有用吗?
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表