剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
同时削弱了中国
reduces China's capacity
继续攻击我们的友邦的能力
to launch further onslaughts on our friends.
我们将进行常规性的
We're currently conducting
自♥由♥航行飞行
routine freedom of navigation flyovers,
在世界其他国家公认的
over what the rest of the world accepts
国际空域
is international airspace.
执行飞行任务的三架F-16
Now, the three F-16s on the flyover
已在南沙群岛和黄岩岛上完成盘旋
have circled the Spratlys and the Scarborough Shoal,
正在飞回巴特利特号♥
and they are turning back to the Bartlett.
电子组 有中国发射导弹的迹象吗?
ELINT, any sign of Chinese missile launch?
雷达上没有 -通讯组?
Nothin' on the radar. -COMINT?
他们在追踪我们的飞机 但没有提到反制措施
They're tracking the planes, but no talk of countermeasures.
看来这次袭击让中国龙意识到了
After all that, looks like the dragon just decided
美国鹰不好惹
that poking the eagle was just too much of a risk.
美国加油 -大家可以休息一会儿
Go, us. If you need a break, now's the time.
你没事吧?
You all right?
嗯 只是…西蒙的事 你知道
Yeah, just... Um... It's Simon, you know.
不知道会不会让我们知道内情
I wonder if we'll ever know what happened.
嘿 能帮我顶五分钟吗?
Hey, you good if I take five?
好 去吧
Yeah, sure.
有空吗?
Do you have a sec?
我有点忙
Oh, I'm just kinda busy.
就五分钟 托马斯能应付
Thomas can handle it for five minutes.
什么事? -亚斯米娜 告诉我
What is it? - Jas, talk to me.
告诉你?
Talk to you.
就像你告诉我米德堡的事一样?
Talk to you like you talked to me about Fort Meade?
什么?
What?
我希望你去 你不想去?
I want you to come. Do you not want to?
是不是有人让你接近我?
Were you told to get close to me?
什么?
What?
伊森、鲁迪 是不是他们要你和我交朋友?
Ethan, Rudi, did they tell you to cultivate me?
从你来到行动室的
I wanted to get to know you
那一刻起 我就想认识你 你当时做出一副信任我的样子
since the moment you walked into ops. -You know, you were so ready to trust me,
而且很想…很想让我信任你
and so open... and so open to me trusting you,
当时我就觉得不会有这种好事 现在我想知道 是不是?
I thought it was too good to be true. And now I wonder, was it?
我们现在在一起 亚斯米娜
We are together, Jas.
怎么走到一起的重要吗?
Why does it matter how we got here?
那就是了
So you were.
就是了
You were.
我什么话都跟你说
I told you things I wouldn't tell anybody else.
我说我爱你 是真的
And I told you I love you, and I do.
我们是怎么走到一起的 这不重要
How we got together, it doesn't matter.
重要!
Yeah, it does matter!
很重要
It really matters.
如果有人操纵我们 怎么知道我们之间什么是真的?
Because how do we know what's real between us, if we're being manipulated?
怎么知道我们是爱对方还是爱国家?
How do we know if we're in it for each other, or for our countries?
“我们”被人操纵?
We're being manipulated?
我懂了
Okay.
你也一样
Ditto, huh?
我想喝杯咖啡
I need a coffee, or something.
(汇集室报♥警♥)
危险 威廉罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
危险 威廉罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
危险 威廉罗宾逊
Danger, Will Robinson.
I would say about 15 minutes.
凯瑟!
Absolutely. - Kath!
报♥警♥了!
It's happening!
雅各 -有动静吗?
Jacob. - What do you got?
425B 425-B.
中国一枚JS7地对空导弹的 目标跟踪器
Target tracker for a JS-7 Chinese surface-to-air missile.
那几架F-16回到巴特莱特号♥了吗?
Are the F-16s back at the Bartlett yet?
还在南中国海
Still over the South China Sea.
22频道记录到425B
425-B logged on channel 22. -What's the geo?
位置呢? -425B位于 北纬10.38 东经1♥1♥4♥.37
425-B geos to 10.38 north, 1♥1♥4♥.37 east.
见鬼 他们瞄准了我们的飞机
Shit. They're aiming at the planes.
恶意软件激活了
The malware's been activated.
正在传输一个文件!
It's transmitting a file!
显卡正在传输一个文件!
The VGA card is photo-transmitting a file!
必须去汇集室阻止传输
It has to be stopped in the collections room.
找到那部电♥话♥!
Find the phone!
巴特利特号♥ 这里是爱丽丝
Bartlett, this is Alice.
警告你们的飞行员 他们被雷达跟踪了
Alert your pilots. They are being radar tracked
是中国的地对空导弹
by a Chinese surface-to-air missile
当前位置为北纬10.38
currently active at 10.38 north,
东经1♥1♥4♥.37
1♥1♥4♥.37 east.
等一下! 摩西给恶意软件设置了警报?
Wait! Did Moses put an alert on the malware?
好像是 -你放心让他去阻止传输?
So it seems. -You trust him to stop it?
是的 我放心
Yes. Yes, I do.
导弹寻的器信♥号♥♥66♥4♥A
Missile homer signal 66♥4♥-A.
进入发射阶段!
Launch phase initiated.
手♥机♥离汇集室不超过200米
The phone has to be within 200 meters of the collection room.
我叫了警卫
I called security.
他们会封锁更衣室… -伊森?
They're blocking the lockers. -Ethan?
鲁迪 报♥警♥了!
Rudi, it's happening!
不!
No! No! No!
No. No.
(文件传输)
No. No. No.
餐厅!
Cafeteria!
导弹已发射!重复一遍
Missile launch. I say again,
导弹已发射!
missile launch.
巴特利特号♥ JS7导弹已发射 目标是你们的战斗机
Bartlett, JS-7 missile launched towards your fighters.
敌人发射导弹
Hostile missile launch
靠近你们的战斗机!
in the vicinity of your fighters.
Huh?
(下载已取消)
不
Oh, no.
(下载完成)
见鬼
Shit.
见鬼
Fuck.
66♥4♥A被击落
66♥4♥-A, down.
他们击落一架
They got one.
见鬼
Fuck.
(行动室)
我们有名飞行员跳伞 一级任务!
We have a pilot down! Priority one!
伊森!
Ethan!
找到那部手♥机♥了
I think we found our phone.
操!
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表