剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
And for the long-term stability of the whole region,
必须维持我们的主导地位
that is a dominance that we have to maintain.
你必须跳出20世纪的思维模式
You've just got to get out of the 20th century.
好吧 我爱美国 但你们已经…
Right, now, I love America, but you are no--
你们已经不是世界上最伟大的国家了
You are no longer the greatest country in the world. You're just not.
凭今天中国的实力
With the strength that China has today,
美国不可能 继续在亚洲维持稳定和主导地位
America can never have stability and dominance in Asia again.
二者不可兼得
It's one or the other.
这不表示你们会失去一切
It doesn't mean you'll lose anything,
但一切都会改变
but things change.
你知道 作为一个国家 应该…
You know, as... as a nation, it's time to just...
坦然接受衰落
age gracefully.
成熟一点
You know, be adult.
不要跟中国开战
Just don't start a fucking war with China.
给他们留点余地
Give them some room.
亚斯米娜…
Now Jas...
还没有登记那通电♥话♥
hasn't logged that phone call yet.
我们该如何处理?
How do we wanna do this?
伊森!你那边怎么样?
Ethan! How is it down there?
听说很热
Pretty hot, they tell me.
今天39度 长官
A hundred and three today, sir.
好吧 你先冷静一下
Well, before you go putting on an ice vest or anything,
说事实就可以了
just give us the straight facts.
北♥京♥想干什么?
What the hell is Beijing up to?
总统先生 事实就是
Well, Mr. President, the truth is
他们装好了三枚核弹头 做好了发射准备
they have a third of their nuclear arsenal armed and ready to launch.
对 但他们是怎么想的 伊森? 我们知道他们在干嘛
Yeah, but what are they thinking, Ethan? We know what they're doing.
他们气势汹汹 做出吓人的样子
They're beatin' their chest, tryin' to look scary.
演得不错
Well, good for them.
但现在牵涉到一个美国人的生命
But there is an American life at stake.
能不能窃听到陈的真实想法?
Can we hear what Chen is thinking?
长官 过去一个月
Sir, for the last month,
我们24小时监听 中国政界和军方的通讯
we have been listening 24/7 to Chinese political and military comms.
现在可以确定 一旦受到攻击
And we know beyond doubt that if attacked...
他们会武力保卫他们认为的领土
they will fight to protect and defend what they view as their sovereign territory.
嗯 会不会动用核武器?
Yeah, but with or without nuclear weapons?
他们已经做好了动用核武的准备
They are armed and ready, sir.
我们也是
So are ours.
这说明不了什么问题
That can mean a lot of things... or nothing.
我只能汇报我们掌握的情报 长官
I can only pass on the intelligence that we have, sir.
我没得到他们不会动用核武的情报
And I have seen nothing suggesting that they won't use them.
没有?
Nothing?
没有情报表明他们只是摆摆姿态?
Nothing to suggest it's just a... a... a posture?
即使他们知道 我们的核武数量是他们的四倍?
Even though they know our arsenal is four times bigger than theirs?
总统先生
Mr. President...
我看到的每一条情报
every piece of intelligence I've seen...
都表明 任何武力营救皮尔森上尉的举动
indicates that any attempt to rescue Captain Pearson using armed force...
遭到核打击
will trigger an immediate nuclear strike
都会招致美洲大♥陆♥立刻 长官
on continental America, sir.
他们会不计后果
Regardless of the consequences.
这对他们太重要了
This means that much to them.
老天爷!
Jesus Christ!
好吧
Okay.
伊森
And, Ethan...
谢谢你
thank you.
我对总统撒谎
I just lied to my President.
你救了几千条性命
You just saved thousands of lives.
五角大楼 这里是爱丽丝
Pentagon, this is Alice.
没有新情况 看来双方进入了僵持状态
Nothing to report. Looks like we got a standoff.
收到 爱丽丝 谢谢
Roger, Alice. Thank you.
北♥京♥和白宫 都在积极寻求外交解决途径
Beijing and the White House are both now actively seeking a diplomatic solution.
这是好消息
Well, that's good news.
我们还在想 双方会不会用常识解决问题
We were wondering if common sense might get a guernsey sooner or later.
什么?
A what?
别担心 这叫幽默 我不应该费这个劲的
Don't worry. It's called humor. I shouldn't have bothered.
行动室
Operations floor...
双方对话期间
whilst talks are progressing,
澳大利亚同意恢复监视
Australian concurrence can resume monitoring the situation
南中国海的局势
on the South China Sea.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚斯米娜
Jas.
可以聊聊吗?
Can I talk to you?
什么事? -不予赞同
Yeah? -So, non-concurrence.
谁能想到会发生这种事?
Who'd have thought that'd ever happen?
好在现在结束了
Well, it's over now, at least.
你以为?
You think?
恐怕还没完
I doubt we've heard the last of it.
我今晚就要回复米德堡
So, I have to reply to Fort Meade tonight.
嗯 你跟我说过
Yeah. Yeah, you told me.
你没有再想想?
You haven't had any second thoughts?
没有 你呢?
No, have you?
刚才你和凯瑟是怎么回事?
What was happening between you and Kath just now?
没事
Nothing.
你觉得我们能过这一关吗?
Do you think we could have worked it out?
要是你不…
If you don't...
要是你不留下来 我们永远不会知道
If you don't stay, we... we'll never know.
(南中国海对峙)
华盛顿与北♥京♥就索尔·皮尔森 上尉的安全达成协议后
After an agreement was reached between Washington and Beijingregarding Captain Saul Pearson's safety,
他已被中国的护卫舰救起
he was rescued by a Chinese frigate,
(飞行员获救 美中关系依然紧张)
并立刻飞往北♥京♥ 目前在美国大使♥馆♥
and immediately flown to Beijing where he is now in the American Embassy.
但两国领导人都站在道德制高点上…
But with both leaders claiming the moral high ground
干一杯
-for finding a peaceful resolution... -A toast.
恭喜 敬上古人的项目成功
Congratulations. To Shonguran's successful project.
也敬阿伦特人
And to the Arrernte people. Xièxiè.
我们也有好处
We're gettin' a bit in return. -Gānbēi.
Gānbēi.
你真会放长线钓大鱼 保罗
You played a good long game, Paul.
热情款待我 跟我结交
Welcomed me in, buddied up...
等到
made sure
我们回不了头的时候 提出就业条件
we were too far in before you put jobs on the table.
让我无法拒绝 对吧?
Too late to say no then, wasn't it?
我们都是放长线的高手 老兄
We both played a pretty good long game, mate.
我拭目以待 看你能钓到什么大鱼
I'll be watching to see how yours plays out.
Xièxiè.
(松树谷联合防御设施)
我先确认一下
Okay, so let me get this straight.
你想让我帮忙调查 是谁把这条短♥信♥
You need help identifying who sent this text message
从这部手♥机♥发到这部手♥机♥的? -对
from this phone to this phone? - Correct.
这是依米·迪潘的手♥机♥?
And it's Immy Dupain's phone?
对 两天前的篮球比赛时发的
Yeah, it was at the ball game two nights ago,
但不是她
but it wasn't her.
我们想从标点符号♥ 拼写方面查找线索…
We're hoping there's something about the punctuation, the spelling...
有点难
Kind of a stretch.
也许可以从措辞着手?
The way it's phrased, perhaps?
从一般的通讯分♥析♥来看 没有什么特别的线索 There’s no clear marker from any normal comms analysis.
不过…
But...
我发现…
as it turns out...
我知道是谁发的
I actually know who sent it.
谁?
Who?
先别着急…
Before we get to that...
我还没有把我的事告诉妻子
I haven't told my wife what happened.
我甚至还没有收拾行李
I haven't even packed up the apartment.
对 我们注意到了
Yes, we've noticed.
好吧 所以
Okay, so...
我猜 正式报告上
I'm assuming nothing's become irrevocable
没有什么是不能改的
in terms of official reports.
你玩什么花样 西蒙? -我在想 要是我回不来
What the fuck are you getting at, Simon? I'm wondering if I can't come back.
西蒙 你不可能复职 没有人相信你
Simon, your position here is untenable. No one trusts you.
我们信不过你
We can't trust you.
你能在这种环境下工作吗?
Can you work like that?
能吗? -你想不想知道是谁干的?
Honestly? -Do you wanna know who it is or not?
Hmm?
线索在时间上 短♥信♥的发送时间是
It's in the time.
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表