剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
秘密情报局要派杰玛·麦克米伦 过来评估大局
ASIS is sending Gemma MacMillan up so that she can get a look at the big picture.
中情局要派丹妮·格里芬过来 也是为了这件事
Langley put Dani Griffin on a plane again for exactly the same reason.
她知道多少? -全知道
What doe she know? -Everything.
事实上
In fact,
她从一开始就知道
she knew it all from the beginning.
什么?
What?
我们说好 我让病毒继续运行
And we agreed that I'd let it run,
她装作不知道 -多谢了!
and she turned a blind eye. Thanks a lot!
这种事你都瞒着我 我们还怎么合作?
if you withhold information like that?
你想跟我谈隐瞒信息?
You wanna have a conversation about withholding information?
好吧 算你有理
Yeah, okay, yeah. Fair point. Okay.
我们现在是一条绳上的蚂蚱 懂吗?
We sink or swim together now, okay?
但愿他们偷的文件不是太敏感
Let's just hope what they stole isn't too sensitive.
老天
Jesus!
D组在行动室干得怎么样?
How are D-Crew going down on ops floor?
找到飞行员了吗?
Have we found that pilot?
还在找 -老天
Still searching. -Oh, God!
出入记录没能缩小嫌疑人范围吧?
No luck using the entry logs to narrow down our suspects, I gather?
过来看看
Come and see.
(聘用函)
你好像很开心
Well, you're looking happier.
我收到聘用函了
I got the offer.
米德堡的工作?
The Fort Meade gig?
什么时候走?
When are you leaving?
我还没答应去
I still gotta say yes.
拜托
Come on!
人家虚位以待 可以升职 离家又近 这代表什么?
Open position, promotion, so close to home. All that means...
一看就知道你会怎么选
it's pretty obvious what you're gonna choose.
还是难以抉择
It's still not easy.
我们之间的问题不在于距离 格斯
The problem we've got isn't geography, Gus.
我们来了
We made it.
你们点菜了吗? -没有
You two ordered yet? - Uh, no.
好主意 先点菜
Good thinking. Food would be good.
你们想吃什么?
So, what are we in the mood for?
鳄鱼还是水牛?
Crocodile or buffalo?
你看
There. Look.
我已经成年了
Okay, so, I'm legal and everything...
但我们没有做任何事
but as it turns out, we weren't doing anything.
好吗?我睡在沙发上
Okay? I slept on the sofa.
对 好像没有人
Yeah, 'cause no one
在沙发上做♥爱♥似的
has ever had sex on a sofa.
你喜欢在什么地方做♥爱♥?
So, what's your favorite spot?
男厕所?
Men's toilets?
跟他做 对吧?
Probably with him, right?
他给了你一万二千元
And the $12,000 he gave you,
是什么钱?
what did that pay for?
福利署
Welfare.
我犯了错 他在帮我
I screwed up, so he helped me out.
他救了我的命
You know, he's a bloody lifesaver.
他心甘情愿给你钱?
And he just gave it to you?
你没有恐吓他?
No pressure at all?
没有威逼他?
No coercion of any kind?
只是让我恢复领救济金
It was just to get me back on welfare!
好吗?仅此而已 没有别的
All right? That's all it was. We weren't doing nothin' else.
只是坐在沙发上
Except sitting on a sofa,
盘着腿 仅此而已
legs crossed, end of story.
对
Yeah.
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
我找他帮忙 他帮了我
Look, I asked him for help, and he helped me, okay?
好吗?他可以不帮我的
But he didn't have to.
就算不帮 我也不会勒索他
And I wasn't gonna troll him if he didn't.
但我可能会勒索你们俩
Might troll you two, but...
如果你们再缠着他
...if you don't leave him alone.
知道我会怎么做吗? -我们没事了
Oh, you get where I'm going? -We're done here.
间隔20分钟 -鲁迪!
It's 20-minute intervals, and-- -Rudi!
好吧
Well...
摩西也许是个怪人
Moses may well be weird,
但他的女朋友不是未成年人 他也没有被勒索
but... his girlfriend is not underage, and he has not been compromised.
他们真的只是…
They really are just... friends.
朋友 所以…
So...
内鬼在这三个人当中
that means it's one of these three.
也可能是你
Or you.
好吧
All right.
没错 我…
Yes, I was...
那天在汇集室待过一会儿
in the collections room briefly that day.
但如果你们真以为我那么懂技术
But if you genuinely believe I'm technically gifted enough
能够重新编写显卡程序 用手♥机♥干那种事
to reprogram a video card and do all that stuff with the telephone,
那真是太抬举我了
well, then, I'm very flattered.
为什么?
Why?
我知道不是我♥干♥的
Well, I knew I hadn't done it.
你以为我们会相信?
And... we should just accept that?
我知道你们需要我
And I knew you needed me.
我还知道 如果我把自己列为嫌疑人 我就无法参与调查
And I knew I wouldn't have got anywhere near this investigation if I'd brought you a list with my name on it.
开玩笑吧?你指望我们相信?
Are you kidding me? I mean, should... should we just believe that?
这是事实 -那又如何?
It's a fact. - So what?
你还去过餐厅 老兄
You were also in the cafeteria, mate.
在里面待了七分钟
You were in there for seven minutes,
你是最靠近微波炉的人
and you were closer to the microwave than anyone.
这也是事实
They're also facts.
你了解我的履历吗?
Do you know my story?
马上就要知道了
I figure we're about to.
我知道你在撒谎
I know you lie.
我1974年参军
I joined in '74.
1978年派驻西柏林
Posted to West Berlin in '78,
带着我妻子
with my wife at the time.
对 在七十年代 这种事同性恋中间很普遍
And, yeah, that was still common for a man like me back in the '70s.
后来东德国安部得到我的…
When the Stasi acquired photos of
不雅照片 以为吃定我了
inappropriate behavior,they thought they had me.
他们威胁我跟他们合作 不然就曝光照片
I was told I could work for them, or be exposed.
但我冒着失去一切的风险
Instead, I risked everything
把实情告诉了外勤主管
and told my field manager exactly what happened.
我的祖国没有看不起我 而是救了我
And my country did not judge. They simply threw me a lifeline.
接下来的11年
And for the next 11 years,
德国人以为我是他们的双重间谍
the Germans believed I was their double agent
其实我是三重间谍
when, in fact, I was a triple.
时至今日 我感谢上帝让我在生活中
And to this day, I thank God that my whole life prepared me to be
学会了当面一套、背后一套
one thing in the open and another thing in secret.
小提琴呢?你有小提琴吗?
Have you got a violin in here?
让他说完
Let him finish.
在我可能因同性恋身份被开除的年代
In an era when I could have been fired for homosexuality,
美国相信我 始终相信我
America believed in me. They have always believed in me.
现在我不能坐视有人背叛美国
And I could not sit back now and see it betrayed.
我绝不能失去参与调查内鬼的资格
I would not disqualify myself from finding out who this person was.
都是真的 凯瑟
It's all true, Kath.
怎么?现在开始说真话了?
So what? We're... we're just... we're telling the truth now, are we?
那天烧烤结束后
So, after my barbecue,
你回到这里送笔记 然后检查我的电脑
you come back here, deliver your notes, and then you go through my computer?
没错 被你发现了
Yes. Well spotted.
为什么?
What for?
我们说好交换人员档案
Well, I knew we'd swapped files,
但我怕你隐瞒德里克先生的资料
but I had to be sure you hadn't held anything back about Ms. Delic.
那就是我想找的东西
That's all I was after.
因为我知道玩两面派的人是什么样子
Because I know how people look when they're playing a double game, Kath.
就是她这个样子
They look like her.
辛克莱
Sinclair.
不是吧?
You're kidding?
找到飞行员了?
They found the pilot?
电视 都传开了 -什么传开了?
TV. It's everywhere. - What's everywhere?
失窃的文件 -…从别处又弄了一个
The stolen file. - Looks like they got one more.
我们并未掌握他们的全部动向
- We do not know their movements.
那我们应该确认
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表