剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
让人不敢相信的是…
is that, shockingly...
有时候 偶尔…
sometimes, just once in a blue moon...
我们会信错人
trust can be misplaced.
当时鲁迪在汇集室?
Rudi was in there?
而且他不在他交给伊森的名单上
And he was not on the list that he gave to Ethan.
当时是他提议去餐厅找手♥机♥的吧?
But he was the one who said you all had to look in the cafeteria, right?
后来他冲进去
And then he ran in,
一番寻找 发现手♥机♥在微波炉里 而发现的人…
searching desperately for a phone that was found in the microwave by...
等等 不 谁找到手♥机♥…
Aaah... Wait. Hang on. No, no. Who found the...
谁离微波炉最近?我知道
Who was actually closest to the microwave? I know this.
是鲁迪 -事实明摆着
It's fuckin' Rudi. -It's certainly a compelling case.
鲁迪?不可能
Rudi? That's impossible.
不 我查过 雅各说得对 他进去过三分钟
No, I have checked it. Jacob is right. He was in there for about three minutes.
我不知道是真是假 但还是不可能…
No, I'm sure that's right, but it's still impossible--
我愿意跟他对质
I'm happy to front him.
不 我们一起跟他对质
No, you and I have to front him.
我们领高薪就要承担责任
Well, that's why they pay us the big bucks.
不 凯瑟
No, Kath.
我们只是承担责任
We just get the... buck.
既然是联合设施 就该分担一切
Shared facility, shared everything.
责任是我们俩的
The buck stops at both of us.
天啊 有时候真希望
My God! Don't you just wish sometimes that...
拥有六亩休闲农场 不通电 用太阳能
you owned a five-acre hobby farm off the grid, solar panels?
随便种点什么 欣赏日落 -对
Grow what you need. Watch the sun set. -Yeah.
忘掉这些破事
Forget all this crap.
就像戴克里先和他的卷心菜
Like Diocletian and his cabbages.
真希望我们能假装这些事不存在
If only we could believe it was crap.
Huh.
不是真的不存在吗?
Ain't that the truth?
好吧
Okay.
一步一步来 行吗?
One step at a time. Agreed?
先找摩西 -好
First, Moses. -Yeah.
然后找鲁迪 -嗯
Then Rudi. -Right.
如果你需要恶意软件已经删除的证据 我可以…
If you need proof that the malware's been deleted, I can--
不用 坐吧
No, sit.
首先
First...
你最初发现系统被植入病毒…
while you initially discovered the systems were compromised...
我们怀疑你更深地卷入了整件事
we now question whether you had a deeper involvement in the whole affair.
什么?
What?
你有话想说吗?
Is there anything you'd like to say?
记住 现在悔悟可以从轻发落
Bearing in mind contrition now will be viewed favorably later.
可是…
But... Uh...
不
Um, no.
不 我…等等 什么?
No, I... I have... Wait. What?
你认为是我植入的?
You think I put it there?
是你吗?
Did you?
开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
如果是我 我不会做得那么蹩脚
If it was me, I would have done a so much better job.
你分♥析♥过恶意软件的代码吗?
You analyze the code in that malware?
植入它确实是天才之举 但恶意软件本身很原始
I mean, getting it in was a stroke of genius, but the malware itself is ancient.
现在都什么年代了?
Where do you think I live?
2004年?
2004?
就算你说的是真的
Assuming that is the case,
就算你没有从基地窃取资料
and even if you haven't been stealing data from this facility,
我们还是需要证明
we still need to satisfy ourselves
你没有被人勒索
that you haven't been compromised.
他们认为你跟未成年人上♥床♥
They think you're rooting a minor.
什么?
What?
跟未成年少女发♥生♥关♥系♥
Having sex... with an underage girl.
发♥生♥关♥系♥?
Sex?
发♥生♥关♥系♥?
Sex?
行了 德雷福斯 别装了
Come on, Dreyfus. Don't play dumb.
我们知道她经常去你家
We know she's been a regular visitor.
我们还知道 你突然
We also know
从储蓄账户取了一万二…
that you suddenly withdrew 12 grand from your savings account...
不 -就昨天
No. -...yesterday.
那不是因为…
Uh, that's... that's not for...
Uh, um...
福利署
Welfare.
他们整她 她…
They screwed her over. She...
她不把钱还清 就领不到救济金
She couldn't get any more until she paid them back.
我只是在帮…帮她
I... I was just helping... helping her out.
但没有…
But nothing...
我们从没…不!
We never... No!
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
玛丽莎 -玛丽莎 姓什么?
Marissa. - Marissa who?
不知道
I don't know.
这么说 那是她的艺名
So, that's just her working name.
不
No.
你们是什么关系?
What is the nature of your relationship?
数学
Math.
不信就去问她
Check with her if you like.
我们会问的 -被你说中了
Oh, we will. - You read our minds.
Out!
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
嘿
Hey.
气田的事明天就有结果了
So, we hear about the mine tomorrow.
终于有结果了
Well, as if it won't happen.
嗯 私下告诉你 听说很有希望 不过…
Well, unofficially, we hear it's looking good,
最终还是财政部长说了算
but the treasurer still has to make the final call.
还用想吗!我是说…
Get real! I mean, you're...
你为当地经济投入几十亿元 修建公路和铁路
you're pouring billions into the economy. You're building roads and train lines
雇用好几千人 持续…多久50五年?
and employing thousands of people for, what, 50 years?
结果很明显
It's a no-brainer.
你很关注我们的新闻嘛
Ah, you've been reading up on us.
想不关注都不行
It's been pretty hard to miss.
自从来到这里 每天都能听到上古人的新闻
There's been something on Shonguran pretty much every day since I got here.
嗯 明天就知道了
Yeah, well, we will find out tomorrow.
那…
And, uh...
如果是好消息
if the news is good,
你…你会留下来负责项目吗?
do you... you stay with the project?
至少一年
For a year at least.
也许两年
Maybe two years.
你会在这里待多久?
How much, uh, longer are you here for?
Um...
18个月
Eighteen months.
妈妈
Mom?
可以给我一点钱吗? -好
Can I have some money? Yes.
给你
And... there.
我很高兴它派上用场了
I'm, uh, glad it's getting used.
嗯 我很喜欢
Yeah, I love it.
听着 你明天有空吗?
Listen, what are you doing tomorrow?
我…我要送孩子上学 然后…
Um, well, I... I have, uh, school drop-off, and then...
干嘛?你有何安排?
Why? What's on offer?
我想我们可以找个地方见一面
Well, I just thought we could meet somewhere.
你知道 把我们的关系搞清楚 如果有关系的话
You know, figure out what's going on between us, if anything.
也可以不搞 你说了算
Or not. It's up to you.
我们可以去爬吉伦山
We could hike up to Mount Gillen.
后山有一条小路
There's like a... a track that goes around the back.
别人都是一大早去 不过…
People go there early, but...
我们可以避开人群
we will probably have it to ourselves.
你可以不去
You don't have to.
我只想跟你出去逛逛
Just thought we could get out of town.
景色很美
And the view is spectacular.
可以望见基地
You can even see the base.
松树谷?
Pine Gap?
站在山顶上 对
From the top, yeah.
好
Yes.
你告诉澳洲政♥府♥了吗?
Have you told Canberra?
我必须告诉
I had to.
但我只说有机密信息泄露
But all I reported was a loss of classified information.
没说细节
No detail.
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表