剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
odd.
好吧
All right.
交给我处理
Leave it with me.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你怎么知道我在家?
How'd you know I was home?
那些摄像头无法让你隐形
All them security cameras don’t turn you invisible.
不
No.
新手♥机♥?
A new phone?
嘿!
Oh, hey!
天啊!
Oh, my God!
嗯
Well...
我断了你的财路
I interfered with your earning capacity.
这是我欠你的
Seemed only fair.
这跟我说的… 你懂我的意思了吧?倾斜的时候
This is the exact-- Okay, you see what I'm talking about,how, like, when you tilt it?
你看 在动
Look, they move.
那套数学把戏 -谁教你的?
That math trick, who taught you that?
无师自通
Figured it out myself.
是吗?
Really?
不是学校教的?
Wasn't school?
我他妈最讨厌学校
Oh, I fuckin' hate school.
你想看看别的好玩的事吗?
Do you wanna see something else that's cool?
好啊 拿着
Yeah. Here.
输一个数字
Put in a number.
好 几位数?
Okay. How many digits?
无所谓 随便输一个数字 -好
Doesn't matter. Just punch in any number you want.-Okay.
乘以三
Multiply it by three.
加上四十五
Add 45.
乘以二
Double it.
除以六
Divide it by six.
减去原来的数字
Now subtract your original number.
15?
Fifteen?
厉害 教授
Nice one, Professor.
跟乘法有关?
Is it to do with the multiplying?
对
Yes.
还有除以六
And the dividing by six.
会回到原来的数字
Takes your original number back to its original state.
嗯 -看着
Yeah. - Look.
我算给你看
I'll show you.
你最喜欢哪种鸡尾酒?
All right, so, what's your favorite cocktail?
我喜欢波本威士忌加可乐
Me, I’m a Bourbon and Coke guy.
喂?
Hello?
今天是23号♥
Just, it's the 23rd today,
幕僚长的邮件中说 要把签约决定推迟到23号♥
and the Chief of Staff's e-mail wanted the treaty decision delayed until the 23rd.
你什么时候才肯放手?
Do you ever shut that thing off?
不 我不放手
No, I don't.
那好吧
All right, come on, then.
说来听听
Out with it.
我们的政♥府♥对美国不满
Our government is pissed off at America,
但又不想退出同盟 因为同盟关系很重要
but it doesn't wanna walk away from the alliance.It’s just too valuable.
太重要了
Way too valuable.
但另一方面 我们很想拿到中国的天然气订单
But at the same time,we're desperate to secure that gas deal with China,
所以 我们给北♥京♥的价格 一定要低于卡塔尔
which means we have to offer Beijing a lower price than Qatar.
因为中国总是买♥♥最便宜的
Because China always go for the lower price,
除非有其他好处
unless there’s a sweetener offered.
如果我们的价格不比卡塔尔低 那就必须跟北♥京♥签订
If we couldn't undercut Qatar,we would've had to sign Beijing's
中立协议 把他们拉过来
Treaty of Neutrality to get them over the line.
但今天是23号♥
But today, which is the 23rd,
我们知道了卡塔尔的价格 报价可以比他们便宜
we found out Qatar’s price, so now we can undercut them,
也就是说 我们不用签中立协议了
which means we don’t have to sign the treaty.
这都要感谢松树谷
All thanks to Pine Gap.
但如果美国发现
But if America had found out...
就算你们只是考虑考虑
that you were even thinking of
要跟中国签协议 我们这位总统
a treaty with China,I mean, this particular POTUS
肯定会关闭基地
would’ve closed the base down
速度比子弹还快
faster than a speeding bullet.
那会迫使我们跟中国签约
Yeah, which would've forced us to sign on with China
在得不到松树谷情报的情况下 力图自保
and try to survive without any of the intelligence we get from here.
但现在澳大利亚拿到了天然气订单
But now Australia gets the gas deal...
我们将跟你们维持同盟关系
and we keep our alliance with you guys.
因为霍伦还没来得及发表 她的“爆♥炸♥性新闻”
Because Lwin was killed before she could publish
就死掉了
her "totes explosive news."
你的意思是澳大利亚
You’re suggesting Australia
击落了BM-24客机?
took down Flight BM-24?
几天前 你还认为是中国!
A couple of days ago, you were thinking it was China!
我知道 仍然…
I know, which is still...
对 仍然有这个可能 但是…
Yeah, it's still just as likely, but...
我不知道 协议的事没有曝光 这对我们也有好处
I don't know, that treaty staying secret worked out well for us too.
你真想指控你的国家 击落了一架客机?
You're seriously accusing your own country of shooting down a passenger plane?
上古人的天然气交易价值两千亿美元
That Shonguran gas deal is worth 200 billion dollars.
我不是指控 我只是分♥析♥
And I'm not accusing, I'm just analyzing.
情报表明中国也有嫌疑
The intel fits China just as well.
对 没错
Yeah, it does.
情报不完整
Intelligence incomplete.
我喜欢伏特加兑奎宁水
Vodka and tonic, by the way.
亚斯米娜?
Jas?
亚斯米娜? -对不起
Jas? - Sorry.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey. Hey, you okay?
嘿 梦到什么了?
Hey, what were you dreaming about?
抱歉 我不记得了
Sorry.I don't remember. Sorry, I don't... I don't remember.
你会八种语言 你刚才在说其中一种
You were speaking one of your eight languages.
其实是九种 算上中学学的法语
Nine, actually, if you count my schoolgirl French.
你怎么还没睡?
What are you still doing up?
睡不着
Ah, just couldn’t sleep.
(项目主任 通讯与公共事务)
(中国在澳洲的影响力与日俱增)
看见了吧?就像这样滑进去
See? And you just slide it in like that.
今天几点钟回家?
You know what time you'll be home?
不知道
Afraid not.
晚饭呢?
Dinner?
我尽量…安德烈!
I'll try... Andre!
过来
Come here.
不要在家里玩
Not in the house.
去穿鞋
Go. Go get your shoes on.
嘿
Hey?
篮球好玩吗?
How is basketball?
好玩
Good.
他每天放了学都想打篮球
He wants to go to the courts everyday after school.
那你呢?交到新朋友了吗?
How about you? You made some new friends, too?
嗯 跟几个妈妈聊过
Yeah, you know, talked to a few of the moms.
对了 还有上古人那个家伙
Oh, yeah, the guy from Shonguran...
对 我们…
Yeah, we've
打过几次招呼
said hello once or twice, so...
好吧
Okay.
那个…
Well, uh...
Hey.
对他要防着点 知道吗?
You be careful with him, won't you?
为什么?
Why?
有什么问题?
What’s the issue?
相信我
Just trust me,
好吗 贝尔?
will you, please, Belle?
去拿包
Go get your bag. Go.
相信你?
Trust you?
因为你相信我吗?
Because you place so much trust in me?
结婚时
You knew... when we married
你就知道 有些事我不能告诉你
there'd be things I couldn’t discuss with you.
是的 但也不能拿我当孩子一样
Sure, but that doesn't mean you get to treat me like I'm a child.
我没有拿你当孩子 -你有…
I don't treat you like you're a child. -Yes--
我拿你当妻子!
I'm treating you like you're my wife!
喂
Yeah.
她看样子15岁左右 可能不止
She looks about 15. I suppose she could be older.
至于他们有没有上♥床♥ 就当我愤世嫉俗好了
And as for whether they're having sex, well, call me a cynic,
反正我想不通 爱荷华来的36岁的数学专家
but I can't imagine a 36-year-old mathematical savant from Iowa...
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表