剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
你那天说过
'Cause as you said the other day,
一个从没去过缅♥甸♥的香港记者
why would a Hong Kong reporter who’s never been to Myanmar before
怎么会认出被纳入证人保护计划的 缅♥甸♥强♥奸♥犯?
recognize a Burmese rapist in witness protection?
不是没有可能 但是…
I mean, maybe but...
还记得她发的最后一条短♥信♥吗?
You remember that last text she sent?
记得 关于爆♥炸♥性新闻的?
Yeah, about explosive news?
嗯 我昨天去了资料室
Yeah, I went down to data management yesterday,
调出了她的编辑手♥机♥上的内容
and pulled up what we had on her editor's phone,
收到她短♥信♥的那位
the guy she sent it to.
你猜怎么着? -怎么?
And guess what? -What?
收到短♥信♥不到一分钟
Within 60 seconds
他就把短♥信♥转给了北♥京♥的国安部
of getting that text, he sent it to the MSS in Beijing.
你不觉得奇怪吗? 把这种短♥信♥发给中国情报单位
But don’t you think it’s an odd text to send to Chinese intelligence?
只是关于一名当地强♥奸♥犯的短♥信♥
If it was really just about a local rapist?
嗯 但即使她的“爆♥炸♥性新闻”
Yeah. But even if her "totes explosive news"
是关于别的事
was about something else entirely,
值得发给国安部的事
something worth sending to the MSS,
也可能是巧合
it still could be a coincidence.
仍有可能是罗兴亚人击落了飞机
The Rohingyas still could've shot down the plane
为了干掉受到证人保护的家伙
to get the guy in witness protection.
没错 但如果真是关于别的事
Yeah. Sure. But if it was about somethin' else...
你不想知道是什么事吗?
aren't you curious what it was?
别的事你什么都好奇
You've been curious about everything else.
她刚花了一周时间 跟亚太峰会上的各国领导人交朋友
She’d just spent a week buddying up to a dozen world leaders
at the APEC Conference.
但如果她真的认出了 受到证人保护的家伙
But if she did recognize the guy in witness protection,
而且这就是她的爆♥炸♥性新闻 那也说得通
and that’s what her explosive news was, then it all fits.
何必纠结呢?
Why keep worrying about it?
你真的认为是这样?
But do you really think she did?
当然 是的
Sure. Yeah.
怎么了?
What?
星期二你还不这么想
You didn’t on Tuesday.
算了 亚斯米娜 没什么大不了
Look, Jas. No big deal.
还有谁知道那条短♥信♥被转给了北♥京♥?
Who else knows about that text being forwarded to Beijing?
没人
No one.
车上见
See you on the bus.
(凯瑟·辛克莱)
(格斯现在认为)
(黛博拉) (埃洛伊丝)
Well...
你在找什么?鲁迪·福克斯
What were you looking for, Rudi Fox,
你这个狡猾的加州同性恋?
you sneaky, little Californian knob-gobbler?
嗯?
Eh?
嘿 昨晚不轻松吧?
Okay. Informative evening?
很棘手 -好
On many fronts. -Good.
包括雅各·基托先生
Including Mr. Jacob Kitto.
厉害
My,
你效率真高
you are efficient.
他是她的丈夫
He’s her husband.
他是凯瑟的丈夫?
He’s Kath’s husband?
或前夫 很快就是了
Or ex-husband. Or soon to be ex.
他还是个值得信赖的能人
He's also a very trusted go-to guy.
他的履历中包含很多外勤工作
There’s some great fieldwork on that résumé.
不奇怪
Unsurprisingly.
她要离婚的人就是他
He’s the guy she’s divorcing.
对
Yeah.
那个为了一只猫 搞得她痛苦不堪的家伙?
The guy taking her through hell and back over a cat.
就是他
That’s him.
她隐瞒了这件事
And she’s hidden it.
这是杀手锏 留给我
Mine to use. If I want it. -Mm-hm.
真没想到
I'll be damned. -Mm-hm.
金钱
Money,
意识形态
ideology,
自我价值感 不满
ego, grudge,
不满 自我价值感
grudge, ego.
什么?他们都有可能?
What? It could be any of them?
有潜在可能
Potentially.
我们好像没有查过摩西
I don't... I don't really think we've looked at Moses yet.
摩西的嫌疑仍然最小
Moses is still least likely.
如果排序?
How do we prioritize?
真正的祸首可能会掩盖真实动机
Well, the real offender is probably hiding their real motive.
但另一方面 西蒙毫不掩饰他缺钱
But, on the other hand, Simon just blurted his right out.
埃洛伊丝也很坦率
Eloise didn't take much coaxing either.
好吧 那么
Okay, so,
先把这两个放到一边
we put these two aside for now.
不是排除 只是放到一边
Not dismiss, just put aside.
这样才能有所进展
We have to progress somehow.
格斯、亚斯米娜、黛博
Gus, Jasmina, Deb.
你们选谁?
Where do we focus?
格斯 -亚斯米娜
Gus. - Jasmina.
好 理由呢?
Okay, what's that look about?
我们早就知道 是你推荐她来这里上班的
Well, we knew you were her referee for this job,
但读过亚斯米娜的档案后
but until we read Jasmina's file,
我们才知道你还是 她在澳洲国防情报局的第一任上司
we didn’t know you were also her first boss
at the Australian Signals Directory.
这两件事并无不妥
None of which is inappropriate.
你能保持客观吗?
Can you be objective?
客观?
Objective?
鲁迪
Rudi...
我发现你甚至没打算 评估格斯·汤普森的不满程度
I notice you didn’t even try to tease out the level of Gus Thompson’s resentment.
她的档案还表明
Her file also told me
从高二选择选修课那天起
that from the day she chose her electives in year 11 in high school,
她的目标一直是来这里工作
she's been on a path to get here.
什么时候设定人生目标 也成了罪证了?伊森?
Since when has goal-setting been an indication of guilt? Ethan?
凯瑟 拜托你好好想想
Kath, open your eyes. Please.
她从15岁起 就没有什么能阻止她
From the age of 15, nothing’s stopped her,
没什么能拖延她 阻挡她
nothing’s delayed her, nothing’s got in her way.
现在她29岁 成了一名组长
And now, at the age of 29, she’s a team leader
任职于美国在本土之外
in the most important and sophisticated American facility in the world,
最重要最复杂的机构
outside the US.
她父母在自家后院被杀 凶手是
And her parents were lined up in their backyard
美国人训练的叛军
and murdered by American-trained rebels.
你真要拿格斯·汤普森 被撤职的事相提并论?
Are you seriously comparing all that to Gus Thompson being demoted?
所以 我们跟着它走就行了?
So, we just, uh... go where it tells us to?
对 跟着它走 它会告诉你们
Um, it’ll tell you how old all the rocks are,
Yeah, just follow it in.
岩石的年代 为何这地方被称作女人的地方
and why this place is a women's site, all that stuff.
好的
Okay. Good.
我们还要陪他们去吗?
We’re still going with them?
想去的话可以去 不去也行
Well, we can if you’d like. But we don’t need to.
我没关系 你呢?
Uh, it's okay. You?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm-- I'm good.
好 -确定?
Great. -Sure?
爸爸 他们没事 这是一次文化探险
Dad, they’re fine. It’s a cultural adventure.
好好玩! -好的
Have fun! -Okay.
你不是导游吗?
I thought you trained as a guide.
击掌是怎么回事?
What happened to the personal touch?
别紧张 只是现代礼仪
Uh, chill. This is the modern touch.
我来这里
I only came out here
是想帮你带着他们欣赏风景
so I could help you show 'em around country.
现在都是这样
Well, this is how we do it, now.
他们去学习 我留下来赶大学作业
They go off and learn, I stay and catch up on uni work.
那我回镇上去了
Well, I might as well head back to town.
好 嘿
Okay. Hey.
那个美国女人是谁?
Who’s the American chick?
我在篮球馆见过她
I see her at the courts a bit.
伊森·詹姆斯的老婆
Ethan James' wife.
他位高权重 对吧?
He’s high up, right?
我没问
I didn't ask.
为什么不问?
Why shouldn’t you?
把松树谷建在我们的土地上 还不给我们补偿
Pine Gap’s on our bloody land. And we got no compensation for it.
对 你已经说过了
Yes, you’ve made that point.
但美国人是很好的雇主 依米
But the Americans are a good employer, Immy.
我在努力让上古人向他们学习
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表