剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表
maybe you have genuinely fallen in love with the boy from West Virginia.
恭喜你
Well, bully for you.
但要记住
Just remember...
是我怂恿你接近格斯的
you were encouraged by me to get close to Gus
因为我们澳大利亚人想知道 美国人在搞什么鬼
because we, Australia, wanted to know what the Americans were up to.
所以 在你放弃工作
So, before you go chucking in your job...
抛弃祖国之前
and turning your back on your country...
你应该问问自己
you need to ask yourself,
有没有可能格斯
is it possible that Gus...
也是受到了某人的怂恿?
was given the exact same encouragement?
你是搞情报工作的
You work in intelligence.
去调查一下
Just show some.
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
太让我吃惊了
Well, I am fucking gobsmacked.
亚斯米娜
Jasmina...
她查到了我做的事
She traced what I'd done.
为了五万美元
Fifty thousand dollars?
你把国安部的电♥话♥号♥码 告诉了一个博主
For giving a blogger an MSS phone number?
我知道我错了 应该受到谴责
I know it was stupid and reprehensible,
我愿意承担所有责任
and I take full responsibility.
这是你唯一一次违反保密协议吗?
Is this the only time you've breached your secrecy agreement?
是的 当然 凯瑟…
Yes. Of course, Kath...
我本来不想这样做
I never would have done it,
但学校不断催我交学费
but that school, they were constantly on my back about unpaid fees.
于是你就为了钱背叛祖国?
So, what? You betrayed your country for a handful of silver?
不 我…
No, I...
Uh...
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
但那段录音
But that audio,
不是什么国♥家♥机♥密♥
it wasn't a national secret.
所有人都知道科尔和总理不和
Everyone knows Kerr and the PM hate each other.
有人找你购买♥♥其他机密吗?
Have you had offers to sell other pieces of classified information?
没有 -你接触过
No. - Have you been in touch
外国政♥府♥的特工吗?-没有 -你接触过任何非国家行为者
with agents of foreign governments? -No. Have you been in contact with any non-state actors?
或者外国恐怖组织吗?
Foreign terrorist organizations?
听着
Look...
那所学校
The school...
打算让我女儿退学
were going to kick out my daughters,
甚至不让她读完这学期!
not even let them finish the term!
我…我不能坐视不管! I... I... I couldn’t let that happen!
我知道我很愚蠢 我现在后悔莫及
I know it was stupid, and I wish I could take it back.
但那段录音跟情报行动无关
But that audio, that wasn't part of an intelligence operation,
也不会伤害谁
and no one got hurt.
请你酌情处理
Please... use your discretion.
我会的
I will.
我不用《刑法》第七条起诉你 I won’t have you charged under section seven of the Crimes Act.
但我要你辞职
But I will have your resignation,
立刻离开…
and you will leave the base.
基地
Immediately.
我怎么跟我老婆说?
S... So, what do I tell my wife?
怎么说都行
Anything...
但不能说出真♥相♥
but the truth.
昨晚D组捷足先登
So, overnight, D-Crew beat us to the punch,
找到一个很合适的中国♥军♥事目标
and identified a nicely proportionate Chinese military target.
东门礁上的一个直升机停机坪
It is a helipad on Hughes Reef.
上面还有一个海军行政楼
Now, there's also a naval admin building on there as well.
但通讯组说 今天是公休日
But COMINT indicate that today is a designated rest day,
里面的人很少外出走动
so, staff are unlikely to be moving about too much.
总之 很适合科尔的计划 All in all, it fits Kerr’s bill like a glove.
现在还没有准确的袭击时间表
Now, the precise scheduling of any strike is as yet unavailable...
西蒙呢?
Where is Simon?
我…我不知道
Uh, I... I'm not sure.
很好 但如果
Tremendous. But if and when...
五角大楼授权发动袭击
the Pentagon do authorize it...
我们的任务是提供袭击后的影像 以便做轰炸效果评估
we are tasked with providing after-action images for bomb damage assessment.
埃洛伊丝 任务听清楚了吗?
Eloise, are you clear on the tasking?
清楚了 尽快做轰炸效果评估
Yes. Quick turnaround on the BDA.
现在 我们有实时视频 来自导弹录像
Now, we'll have a live feed from the missile's video
和你们的无人机 所以…抱歉
as well as your bird, so-- Uh, excuse me.
就这样
There we go.
凯瑟? 好
Kath? Okay.
通讯组
Uh, COMINT?
现在少了一名分♥析♥员
We're down an analyst.
大家加把劲 知道吗?
So I'll need you to pick up the slack. Okay?
西蒙·潘尼? -亚斯米娜
Simon Penny? - Jasmina.
嗯 知道了
Yes. Okay.
看来可以消除西蒙·潘尼的嫌疑了
Well, I guess that crosses Simon Penny off our list.
他要是想出♥售♥机密 肯定会在离开基地前
If he was gonna sell secrets, he would've stolen something worth selling
窃取一些可以卖♥♥掉的资料
before getting himself booted off the base.
没错 你们不觉得可疑吗? 居然是德里克小姐
Yes. Did anyone else find it interesting that it was Ms. Delic
追查到他的所作所为 敦促他主动交代
who traced what he'd done and urged him to come forward?
之前她还对格斯冷嘲热讽 揭露他的潜在动机
Just as she threw shade on Gus, highlighting his possible motives.
也许是想掩盖她自己的行径
Covering her own tracks, perchance?
她确实很精明
She does seem very astute.
对 我不排除她
Yes, and I don't rule her out.
不过 不管内鬼是
Although, whether it was, um,
亚斯米娜和格斯
Jasmina and Gus,
还是埃洛伊丝、黛博或摩西
Eloise, Deb, or Moses,
他们刚才看到西蒙被赶出基地了 你是说我不该开除西蒙?
they've all just seen Simon thrown off the base. Are you suggesting I shouldn't have fired Simon?
我是说
I'm observing...
这样做可能会打草惊蛇 让目标收手
that it may have frightened our target into inaction.
也可能会逼他们动手 他们看到安全措施越来越严
Or it could force their hand. They could see security is tightening
只能狗急跳墙
and it forces them to act.
伊森·詹姆斯
Ethan James.
谢谢
Thanks.
总统授权对东门礁发动袭击
POTUS has authorized a strike on Hughes Reef.
谢谢 五角大楼
Thank you, Pentagon.
导弹已经发射
Missile is launched.
电子组 检查文件数据
ELINT, check the flight data.
黛博?
Deb?
当前时速700公里
Currently traveling at 700 kilometers per hour...
30秒后命中目标
achieving target in 30 seconds.
目标那边有动静吗?
Any comms on asset movement?
岛礁上的中国海军人员
All Chinese naval personnel on the reef
目前都在主楼内
are currently all in the main building.
但愿他们不要出去散步
Hope no one decides now is good time for a stroll.
20秒
Twenty seconds...
影像组?
IMINT?
未发现目标走动
No assets currently in view.
10秒
Ten seconds...
五
Five...
四
four...
三、二
three... two...
一
one.
命中目标
Target achieved.
等你们的报告 爱丽丝
Awaiting your report, Alice.
收到 五角大楼
Roger that, Pentagon.
嗯
Well...
总统表明态度了
POTUS has made his statement.
很明确
Loud and clear.
(陈:将对美国采取一切必要手段)
对中国领土的攻击让我们感到震惊
China is appalled by this attack on our sovereign territory.
我们对美国的行为予以强烈谴责
We condemn America's actions in the strongest possible terms
也呼吁我们在全世界的友邦一致谴责
and call on our friends across the world to do the same.
美国若是侵略中国领土
If America breaches Chinese territory,
我们将采取一切必要手段捍卫主♥权♥
we will take all necessary measures to protect our sovereignty.
北♥京♥休想吓倒我
I will not be intimidated by Beijing.
我们希望中国尊重国际法
We expect China to respect international law,
尊重美国的财产 尤其是
to respect American property, and most particularly,
美国♥军♥人的生命
the lives of American military personnel.
今天的巡航导弹袭击没有造成死亡
Today's cruise missile strike which caused no loss of life...
剧集 | 松树谷(2018) | 导航列表